Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Aw Dave has gone again and my comment on here was reported and removed too. Hi Cass 🖐🖐

As I said before she paid to look like Kim Kardashian and instead she looks like Kim Jong Un!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Boredofher

VIP Member
Fuck me shes made her own cosmetics 😂😂😂😂 why???? Her skin is fucking shit without the trusted filters.... her lips are crustier than her scabby arsehole lol.... and her name aint even cassy fucking ann. Shes got no ann in her fucking ball bag name..... she added the anne to sound like a traveller... fucking hell dip shit half german sausage tossing cunt chicken wanker should of swallowed that time 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Emmarowleyhun

Some of these comments are very close to victim blaming. I havent seen the screenshot and none of us know what it is true and what isn't, and that isn't anyone's fault because she is usually full of shit... but if he has been knocking her about then she might be very vulnerable and she's got 2 kids to look after. It's easy to say she should have stepped away but you never know what goes on behind closed doors and we don't know if he had some kind of hold over her.

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
Got her two small children I phones...

I love to see big piles, people showing off and happy kids. But getting such young kids phones seems fucking stupid to me.

I don’t know where to start with this girl. Every single man she has round her she claims beats her when they inevitably leave her dirty hole. Although g IS known for beating women. He is a womaniser through and through. He was still sleeping with the other long term girlfriend up until a few weeks ago but no doubt they will end up back on as he can’t seem to leave her alone. G will never leave lc the proofs in the pudding lucie got a beautiful baby girl and cassy community hole got a dog he bought the last fling a dog too and a watch and bags and shoes and jewellery attended family dinners played the propa boyfriend role 😂. Gassy Anne seems to think she is something special in gs life but she’s one of many, he always has long term girlfriends along with flings and numerous one night stands. She can pretend she’s happy all she wants but we all know your broken inside, he picks you up and drops you whenever he feels and u just sit there legs open when he turns up, just like the other divs do. Use all need some self respect. Like seriously the mans poor fiancé just gave birth and your having him round your house with some flee ridden mutt, you couldn’t write it. You deserve all the pain and suffering your going through slaggy Anne.. KARMA IS A BITCH! You will never be lc you will never have his children you will never be his wife you will never have him like she does..have a nice day tomorrow while g is round the table with his kids girlfriend and new baby girl 😂 merry Christmas!

Reactions: 11

MonsterInc

Angel's On The Ball Today... Comments Have Been Deleted Already🥴

What kind Of A Mother Supports This Shit? ... Cassandra Is Her One & Only Daughter.... Even If Its Not True That He Smashed Her Jaw.. The Fact This Poison Dwarf Has 3 Children, One Being A Newborn & A Whole Fiance!!!

Let's Say For Arguments Sake The Engagement Isn't Real... The Fact That He Proposed "To Get @ ShaggyAnne" Is Enough To Tell Your Only Daughter To Run For The Hills!!!!

What's The Point In Having All Those Brothers?? Fucking Dick Heads The Lot Of Them... My Family Would Be Raising Hell🤦‍♀️

stewpot

Chatty Member
All those brothers she’s got and G’s not had a beating for dislocating cassys jaw??! Still trying to pretend you’re a traveller cassy, that little twig would of been broke in two 😂

Here4thebants

After all Amy stuck up for Cassy ....Cassy has unfollowed her 😂🙈
She didn't try and stick up for anyone in real life she was called out.. period.. and Cassy maybe many things but she isn't blind.... she tried to sway and make the thread about her as she is desperate for attention the poor girl.. just look at her posts last night... "forums about her apparently" .... yh in ur dreams love

Attachments

• Haha

Ispy007

She just uploaded a foot as well defo a man lol black sock s this what it has come to women actually think this is ok to be treated like a bitch
She just had to get his foot in sad cow. I hope her new dog shits on her new carpet 🐶💩💩 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lgrace90

The staring at itself dancing and singing is easily the most embarrassing and awkward thing Iv ever seen. And that dear child jumped out of her skin makes me wonder

_basic_

VIP Member
Can I just say that I’m only making assumptions here (only cause I haven’t heard them before) but some of you talking and the things you say as travellers you literally make me laugh so much I can totally imagine the disgust on your faces as your watching her shit show.
Some of your sayings are brilliant.
On another note she’s trying to see what content people want from here, she obvs thinks she’s a celeb not just a JP Hun

Olgivy

VIP Member
I’ll never understand why people come on here and act holier than thou. This is a GOSSIP forum. We all choose to gossip publicy about someone else knowing full well they will read it and no doubt be affected by it. Yet some people here have a sense of morality about someone posting the name of a Facebook group she is in. 🤦‍♀️

Abuse is unacceptable, and even though many of us don’t like how cassy operates in the world, I don’t think anyone here wants her dead or for her to be beaten up. Surely? That would be taking things WAY too far.

Seriously. Calm down everyone. She will be back in his bed no doubt in a few days time, and the charade will continue. She isn’t going anywhere. Remember we are dealing with a master attention seeker.

LC, Cassy and Steptoe, all them are very selfish human beings and care only about themselves. It’s the children I feel sorry for.

• Heart

lurker02

Can’t get over last night🤣 what a absolute way to come at everyone hahaha

Also hope none of you lost sleep over some comments 🤣 another one who clearly thinks we are jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 10