Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I think I’m the only one that genuinely doesn’t think g will give any more of a shit about his baby girl than he does his boys. G is the sort of bloke who only cares about himself and he always will 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Emmarowleyhun

Cassy... LC... neither of them girls are classy and blowing smoke up LCs arse on here and laughing cause G is with her, well why? He's hardly the best prize is he? I'd say the loser is infact the one that has to share a bed with him. For all the money in the world I would not swap my life for theirs. One where we me and my partner both work full time and struggle to pay the the bills. Cause I know each and every night he comes home and In bed with me, idolises my son, makes me laugh till my belly hurts and looks after me. All the money in the world wouldn't be enough for me to swap my life and relationship for any of theirs. If anything it's actually very sad that these women value themselves so low and let their kids get caught in the crossfire. I'd rather drive a shit car and wear morrisons clothes than put up with the nonsense they do all for a sparkly watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

DRESlife

Disclaimer - I don’t know LC personally.
Let’s just get one thing straight if you allow a man to dip his stick in the grease and then come home to you; you have no class.
She might have money, taste, lifestyle provided for by George’s crimes but she is by no means classy.
I swear to god if my other half came home to me after he had just seen another woman, his life wouldn’t be worth living.
Probably weren’t even washed between... he’s a greaseball.
The reason he’s the cat with nine lives, keeps managing to worm his way out of it, is because they all allow him too. Never in a million years, father of my child or not would I ever, ever allow that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rackley123

Chatty Member
LC far too classy to lower herself and argue with that tramp. End of the day lc knows George is a cunt but she’s trapped in a number of different ways. Like lc says cassy is one of many girls right now and when he gets bored of this one another one will take her place. I don’t know how the ugly bastad gets away with it to be honest.
I don’t think anyone is classy in this situation😬 what kind of life is that, waiting for your partner to come home from seeing his girlfriends? It’s unreal. The only people I feel so sorry for in all of this shit show is the children. Not one of them has a role model to look up to 😕

Reactions: 25

Olgivy

VIP Member
I reckon we should have a thread rule.

1) Don’t come on ere and say you have the blimmin tea and then you don’t bring the TEA.

Warmly,

Olgivy (Continously left to eat biscuits without the blimmin tea)

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Shes never been brought up a traveller. Theres a lot of clarks that think they are travellers... some of her cousins think they are.... i know clarkes that are actual travellers and none are associated with her. If the girl done home done grub she'd never of got to the miss piggy size. Shes a lob, she lived in an old tourer and you never see her cook nothing in there. It was just a glutted shit hole that she never attempted to make homely... apart from her £1 bins with chanel crystals stuck on with nail glue!

Lets not forget she was a benefit cheat aswell and they started looking at her after that shit show that dont show romany gypsies in the right way. Her saying how her husband works 🙄 then he dont lol. She forgot herself.

She was also claiming tax credits when she earning off jp..... theres so many wannabe travellers around and unfortunatly the women on her facebook with their tongue up her arse are exactly that and think shes great and wanna be like her to make them look like travellers 🙄

Travellers dont behave that way and ur never hear them say i gave this amount for that. They wouldnt let so much public intrusion into their lives and the way she puts her personal life out there is frown upon. You dont have men staying at your place unless his asked for ya and ur married.... u certainly wouldnt be aloud a man thats git a pregnant wife 😂😂😂. So this proper traveller that she says she is..... ok she aint got a dad.... but wheres the male relations... why aint they reining her in and telling her we dont behave that way 🙄.... a stew, a rolex, a sofa with diamantes, a bit of crown derby, country rose and a mop dont make ya a needy. The woman dont even own a wiping out bucket lol..... que her going to the bucket shop now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 covic 19 made me cocoon into isolation... isolation was creme franiche.... parties at mine with baloons and my hungry teenage boys, my 6 figure earner trent setter daughter cassyanne... although not her real name! And her jaw popping boyfriend.... all in my house my house thats full of scensy... da cing and singing sucking baloons i was really shuft to pieces.

Covid 19 is so dangerous with my health conditions and its made my depression bad so having all these people mixing in my housr really made me feel safe 😊..... i found love in 2021 aswell the time to be dating in a gobal pandemic.... more people into my home, ive got my tits out so that will keep covic 19 away. Today i cooked food for my new love.... a proper german dinner its looks like dirty drain water with veg and chicken floating around but germany food is hard to beat. 🇧🇪..... seriously spice man on my sofa, taking the pics my trent setter daughter with lino who bought my granddaughters minge gucci bags ☺ such a good mum. Not seen the kids over xmas they been shipped off to normal people cant take.

So my new man great stamina and a good pumping heart it gonna get these german jucies flowing later thank good for my sensy mlm company that dont undercut or take clients away..... it will leave me smelling fresh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Omglol

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion- Lip kits and stinking pits, wobbly legs and one big fat head. Ain’t seen brockett, maybe he’s dead 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

JaydaKiss666

I’m pretty confident I saw the jaw screenshot aswell but I won’t lie to you bryn I’ve been boozing quite a bit since Friday so I might’ve been pissed also 🤷🏻‍♀️ Xmas init 👍🏼😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Boredofher

VIP Member
Uts gutting that bill is so dignified.... imagine the tea he has on her. I wonder if she wakes up everyday looks at her sad fake material life and thinks what have you done cass 🤔🤔🤔 you had it all... a man to worship the ground u walk on, a man that worships his children..... a man that would never jump in another womans bed, a man that would never break your jaw, a man that wouldnt make u a stepmum to a new born baby 😂😂😂 YOU HAD IT ALL and now and for the last 4 years your life as been one big fucking mess

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Olgivy

VIP Member
I mean LC ain’t having it great either. All her pics are staged, like she is having a photo shoot for cosmo 🤦‍♀️. She LOVES to give off the image that she has it all, when in reality she is a single mum, student nurse with 3 kids (good luck with that one), and has to appease a toothless convict just so she can pay the bills. Fuck that for a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Olgivy

VIP Member
I dont normally post but this scabby cunt has gone to a whole next level shit mum shit daughter.... dont make me screenshot the messages I've got off her mum on my old fb about scabby Ann trying to fuck Bill's relationship with his gf on his gf birthday scabby fobbing her kids off to him knowing they had a meal etc booked the dirty tramp she is angel has to comply or she cant see her grandkids ... faking an attempt at suicide faking a pregnancy desperate whore fucking a man who she knows has got a beautiful family at home and how gorgeous is little Vienna 😍 nothing but a dirt box mate ... literally know someone who's fucked her he said it was like throwing a sausage up an alleyway 🤢🤮 have no fear social services are on her case ...
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m up for a bit of Boxing Day screenshot tea ☕

LC has a beautiful baby, but not keen on the name choice. It reminds me of the vienetta icecream you would get for free when you bought a bargain bucket from KFC (back in the day), but hey my mind works like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s a BIG difference between a ‘Romany gypsy’ and a bottom tier traveller, with their plastic paddy accents. Real Romany gypsies are EMBARASSED of the way the travellers behave because it gives them a bad name. Shoplifting, and ‘living above the law’ to name a few. I can’t make out what one Cassy wants to be 😂 but there’s a big difference!

ALSO, can I just say that whoever posted in October about ‘throwing the pumpkin between G’s teeth’ had KILLED ME 😂😂😂😂 I think about it most days, whoever it was ... thank u x

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Personally I think Amy would love it if a thread was made up about her. Don't feed it lol. Back to Slaggy Anne. I'm sure Dave will be back on the scene soon to comment about the baby shower post. Watch this space....

• Haha

Botbrigade

I can’t help but look at that baby girl and feel sad that G is going to be her role model for men. She’s fucked for life with him to look up to. Pretty much no chance of a normal relationship with men.

• Sad

CeCeCe17

Well baby V is beautiful😍 welcome to karma cassy i hope it smashes you straight in the face!
We all know LC reads here so congratulations babe! Hope you both keep safe x

• Heart