Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy hun... I asked my fella to take off his pants, I then showed him that pic of you and I tit you not his penis shot back deep into his foreskin so bleeping quick. True story I promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
$15 dollars a month (=Β£11!)
Plastic tits
Dick ratings
Up for anything

Bargain of the century that is luv πŸ˜‚
duck me! (That's an expression, rather than an instruction before you get too carried away!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
$15 dollars a month (=Β£11!)
Plastic tits
Dick ratings
Up for anything

Bargain of the century that is luv πŸ˜‚
duck me! (That's an expression, rather than an instruction before you get too carried away!)
Lock up ur husbands bank card ladies... I mean what a prize ..a woman who sucks off a man who puts his bits up other mens bottoms... sleep with one eye open won't u...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you there every day? Do you know her properly? Karma will get you, nasty nasty girls
Amy’s obviously on a come down or maybe still sniffing. We see you posting at 7am the other weekend babes 🀒 bleeping grim. If ya gonna do that at least keep it off social media

Reactions: 4
Cassy dumped the minger, now she's looking for a dead ringer, oh look here's Amy, how long left til Lc has Gs baby???? - new thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amy’s obviously on a come down or maybe still sniffing. We see you posting at 7am the other weekend babes 🀒 bleeping grim. If ya gonna do that at least keep it off social media
Exactly this.. I can't see my family in Kent now over Xmas coz of people like this that can neither keep their legs or their front doors closed and ride out the lockdown.. but has the audacity to be blaming boris.. no hun if u weren't partying every weekend u wouldn't need to be bk on only fans... then moans when shes the one who puts it on social media.. yet we ain't entitled to an opinion... behave...

Reactions: 4
Amy obviously doesn't know how to look after her money if she's having to do "only fans" to make money. Unless she's bull shitting about how busy her brow business is!

Reactions: 3
Shes a joke... this is a woman who in the height of this pandemic was asking people to buy vouchers to support her and help her pay her bills.. which is all well and good but then openly flouts her drinking.. partying lifestyle all during lockdown so clearly isn't worrying about her bills is she.. seems like a sensible business woman to me.. not...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just imagine your even writing about anyone, you are disgusting. I’ve never said it before Cos Im not into arguing on social media with vile little witches, enough is enough
Urgh.... I pray to god u never have children .... filthy woman

Reactions: 5
Wow im crying here.... but im confused.... who the duck is amy???? Im guessing she is a web cam girl??? But what the duck is she too do with cassy?

And to be fair id rather my husband chuck her a 10er to knock one out on just fans.... it save me a bleeping job or faking a headache πŸ™„

Ive just read through and i take it this amy as been dragged into the tit show that cassy puts on πŸ™„ We've all hung around with people that others have had an opinion on πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.... and not gave a tit.

i dont actually see why this girl as been brought into it. Most of us know cassy and have known her years.... but this amy it dont seem anyone actually knows her personally.... just tarred with the same crappy brush as cassy........ and because she goes about with her shes been labelled and cunted off for her appearence etc.... not really fair!

As far as im aware.... i might be completely wrong and correct me if i am.... but shes not bullshitting her way through life she aint claiming to be this and claiming to be that???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow im crying here.... but im confused.... who the duck is amy???? Im guessing she is a web cam girl??? But what the duck is she too do with cassy?

And to be fair id rather my husband chuck her a 10er to knock one out on just fans.... it save me a bleeping job or faking a headache πŸ™„

Ive just read through and i take it this amy as been dragged into the tit show that cassy puts on πŸ™„ We've all hung around with people that others have had an opinion on πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.... and not gave a tit.

i dont actually see why this girl as been brought into it. Most of us know cassy and have known her years.... but this amy it dont seem anyone actually knows her personally.... just tarred with the same crappy brush as cassy........ and because she goes about with her shes been labelled and cunted off for her appearence etc.... not really fair!

As far as im aware.... i might be completely wrong and correct me if i am.... but shes not bullshitting her way through life she aint claiming to be this and claiming to be that???
I think the sex work being bought into it was unnecessary but Amy did no favours in her responses inflaming the situation tbf . Unfortunately Amy has been present on one of Cassy threads on here before and made out she had /has nothing to do with Cassy . But pipes up as soon as she is mentioned . It looks like Amy has been watching these threads for a while , as let’s face it ....there’s a lot of tea on Trashy Ann .

I get that people get defensive when getting their head pecked at but if you’re going to associate with trash , you are going to be tarred with the same brush . That’s just the way it is ! Cassy will bring anyone down and stab them
In the back with a smile on her face doing so . I think we have side tracked with Amy but I’m ngl, it’s defo woke this up a bit lol!! Cassy will always bring trouble to peoples door then drop them in it . Cassy has been sleeping with someone else’s fiancΓ© and Amy claiming she could bed anyone’s husband is going to add fuel to the fire because it’s low . There’s a million fish in the ocean ....why go after someone else’s fish and see it as an achievement to be used as a spunk bucket lol

Either way ....it’s been enlightening !

Reactions: 6
Just goes to show, cassy reads this thread errryday. And clearly not all of her mates can β€œtake it” see what I did there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

now for the real juice.
Could it be a tit storm is brewing at ole cass and steptoes love nest?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You’ve literally only stuck up for her when someone pointed out that you havent. You also replied on yourself the same day it was posted, so you’re on here as much as anyone else. Reading about your friend. The irony of karma in a thread about Cassy.....
Because she’s on here under a different name slagging cassy off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.