Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice nothing be posted about HIM💙 really .
Let’s have it right she ain’t being privert at all he clearly gotten a bit bored

Reactions: 1
Shes got her un mot'd car on show then...... we need a new dave to comment on her wave on my timeline so your wife can see 😂😂 thats how she likes them married lol.

Its bullshit its all a ploy to get G jealous lol... shes got her really bad looking fake abs out and shes not 'the tomboy' today.

Ah cass got all jel.coz hes been with his children this weekend and she means duck all so she aint part of it hehehe.... cass wait for his baby girl to be born

Reactions: 6
I reckon they have split. Her mate always comments you got this when something happens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Defo had a row I reckon she’s all over the place with her memes funny she her mate saying you got this got what ? Her being a nasty person sleeping with men that have girls already Then has the nerve about her inbox if I remember correctly she posts that post a while back The problem here is him is not under manners by her been gone a week lc will be demanding his attention and cassy will not like it

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Cassyanne - Cars MOT is past due, fake handbags on the wall - cassy's got a few

Reactions: 6
Maybe G has heard about her saying his ugly but got loads of money. What a dirty comment to make. She’s acting like a prostitute

Reactions: 4
Maybe G has heard about her saying his ugly but got loads of money. What a dirty comment to make. She’s acting like a prostitute
I hope he has cos that cow is just low and is no good

Not another dog surely!
A puppy is she serious can’t be for her 😬

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.