Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Slaggyann youve been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg on her page her modelling that horrid black bag coat with fur round the bottom.... it looks jank 😂😂 she looks bleeping square.... slaggy square pants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s started hiding her face now when taking pictures copying G that long coat is disgusting and for £55 are u bleeping joking me lol lol people are wanting it as well may be I just don’t no fashion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nearly 54k followers and less than 20 like the over-priced-non-branded-market-clothes she's trying to sell 🙆‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She don’t care lol my god she’s so desperate for money It’s crazy how she goes on

You can see how she's become desperate for £££ with the constant advertising for promo work and trying to sell the clothes X

Reactions: 7
Thats all she cares about is money she says she stacked so much this Yr u could stack money all ur life but ur still be poor slaggyann because the most important things in life can not be brought

Reactions: 1
Begging for promos is the bottom of the barrel. The only reason she gets so many views is cause people are waiting for the ☕ no one in their right mind clicks to buy anything she endorses cause it’s all tit! Fake crap she basically has outed people before saying she doesn’t use the fake stuff, they send her it and she only uses and buys genuine stuff so she’s dropped herself right in it there by admitting she doesn’t use what she advertises

Reactions: 2
Still getting over the hand bags on the walls in the hallway there still there fs who Evan dose that Then her asking bobby from only way is Essex to do her bleeping wedding.. There is no coming back from that tit!! G looks like a designer man not fake so he must look at cassy and think wtf is she doing . I wouldn’t mind if u got it cool if u haven’t that’s still ok but for her she is just a fake and it’s more noticeable every day Evan her sniffing her nose in the car was on purpose so every one knows she’s on it stupid little girl with big ideas

Do we think gs done one or shes trying make him jealous thats only time she starts showing her body off

Reactions: 7
She’s gone private on Instagram lol lol who she kidding
Some things up with her acting like that who she playing up to that’s not Evan funny she should of told g that before bleeping him he was spoken for she’s NUTS

Thread suggestion: CassyAnne may be filled with G’s jizz but she’ll never ever meet his kids 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched her video when she dumped bill saying he’s a good man. I wasn’t falling pregnant so it isn’t meant to be. Well she’s no pregnant to G yet she can’t leave him alone🙄
There’s a reason why no relationships work with her you’d only use her for a shag and do one 🤚🏻

Reactions: 4
Cassyanne the gorger that canny keep a man or someone else’s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.