Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very shameful all for 12.50 my god I wouldn’t pay for that load of tit never she don’t care big business woman she is the fool why would u lower your self ? Your boyfriends loaded tho shame is on you cassy wow

So what’s up with angel then?
Some thing who knows but she don’t seem to be getting what she needs from her daughter I don’t think she’s well

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Cassyanne Clark trying to make her mark, will shag anything breathing in the light or dark!

Thread suggestion: Cassyanne Clark, the girl with the pout, who turns all her clients into a trout!

Reactions: 7
Feel a bit sorry for angel she’s tagged Cassy in a post obviously needing help for a residential caravan site and Cassy “on her phone 24/7” Anne has completely ignored her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
All she’s bothered about is her relationship the girls latest story keep your relationship private but don’t hide the facet your in one she hides nothing he chooses to hide his face cos he’s ugly lol lol stupid little cow why the duck is he hiding his face Private u share every thing Evan your underwear on sm Go see your mother she needs u complete wrongen watch out G this girl can leave her own mother upset she will never have your back silly man

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion....Cassy Clark has bought her teeth, her boyfriend is missing a lot.she injecting lips she thinks she's a pro, but we all know that she's not...

Thread suggestion....Cassy smith has bought her teeth, her boyfriend is missing a lot.she injecting lips she thinks she's a pro, but we all know that she's not...
Thread suggestion....Cassy Clark has bought her teeth, her boyfriend is missing a lot.she injecting lips she thinks she's a pro, but we all know that she's not...
I've changed the Clark to smith then is rhymes..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How about cassy u act wacky your mums upset where are u to busy Speaking poo 💩 Showing your thong your just wrong

More singing in the car filming while driving. No doubt she has an accident there will still be arse lickers telling her she’s amazing. duck off man

Is she driving ? I’m sure some ones with her driving the car she needs to give up ffs the singing is bad lol lol

Reactions: 1
Why is she suddenly not driving? No car? Got in trouble with the law?

It literally looks like her toes grow out of one another... bleeping mank. And please can somebody tell me what in the duck is that coat old Del Boys trying to flog....is that supposed to be flattering. Grim mate. Thread suggestion- cassy anne, you look like a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Super proud of sitting her scabby hole and battered minge on the dining table...... where dinner is gonna be ate 😂😂😂...... yeap thats traveller ways like NEVER
Omg imagine sitting on the dining room table in a traveller home ?! That’s as bad as messing up the bedding on the beds . You literally would not do that unless you fear death lol! (I’m not a traveller btw but I have traveller friends which is how I know this stuff lol)

Reactions: 7
Sounds like she’s with another girl she made out she was with him she has his jacket on lol No blue hearts as yet lol lol we will no when she’s with him alright .. She’s shameful she’s no traveling woman I don’t no how she has got away with so much
He’s out with his mates doing fire works hope some thing is clicking in his head to get rid of the witch

Last edited:
Sounds like she’s with another girl she made out she was with him she has his jacket on lol No blue hearts as yet lol lol we will no when she’s with him alright .. She’s shameful she’s no traveling woman I don’t no how she has got away with so much
I said before I don’t think she’s been with him for a while. There both doing there own thing. I got one of his mates on insta and they was all out last night doing stuff with the kids she was no where to be seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I said before I don’t think she’s been with him for a while. There both doing there own thing. I got one of his mates on insta and they was all out last night doing stuff with the kids she was no where to be seen!
Good that’s brilliant he needs to forget her and behave him self stick with your family this cow don’t give a duck about her own mum so Him really needs to clock and take note
I’m still not a fan of him tho just hate boys that duck up at home cos of stupidity and girls like her feel no way about being with guys who have girlfriends wife’s

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.