Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isit me or she getting boring. I like it more when GB messes her about and she acts like a lunatic. Might be a bit harsh to say but it’s true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I showed my partner a pic of slaggy he was very confused by her tan 🤣

Thread title.. Cassyanne with someone elses man, needs to wash her skanky tan

Reactions: 16
Thread title idea: Cassyanne and her trashy tan, deleting her lives before Georgey can!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few questions about Roxy ...if you go back to her 2016 photos she looks completely different . apparently she hasn't had a bbl I can't quite believe that. Last thing that line in her cleavage is that drawn on or what.

She's just put a video on Facebook and its her kids laughing I thought to myself I have never heard her kids laughing before

Asif steve madden has commented on her pic on insta.. Someone needs to message him them and show what she's really like.. A big brand like that doesnt wanna be associated with that skank 🤣
That comment really doesn't mean anything. A lot of brands use a bot programme to send out automatic likes and comments on posts with relevant hashtags.

Reactions: 2
Roxy seems very nice but I don’t understand what she has done to her body. She looks hench

Reactions: 7
I showed my partner a pic of slaggy he was very confused by her tan 🤣

Thread title.. Cassyanne with someone elses man, needs to wash her skanky tan
She injects that tan makes out it’s her ce ce tan what ever love u look dirty ffs but her tan is full of vitamins

Isit me or she getting boring. I like it more when GB messes her about and she acts like a lunatic. Might be a bit harsh to say but it’s true 😂
Not long she will be having one of her turns soon

Omg her lastest post about if she has her own money before you tit 😂😂 they had a little row have they lol.... so.the kids get cake and costa with giggles on the floor 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She has pervy men on her account and uploads that video when bunny is in her knickers! Argh she annoys me so bad

Theyve decorated george a cake by the looks

Oh shes so funny i nearly pissed me self laughing at how funny she is putting a pic of herself as hes background on his new ipad 🤣 she really thinks she is sooooo funny love get a grip stop trying to prove you got a bloke whos not really your and look after your children

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Cutting down my large plants BIG job tbh chasing chicken in the rain.... gotta catch my COCK as no luck on tinder..... lead to a BANGED up nose 🙄😂.... my daughter beautiful. 6 figure earner, lino and her house smells georgous 🙄🇧🇪.... Jordan started his career as a wanker... sorry banker.... lasted 2.5 minutes as hes just qualified from university hes 18 TEENAGE BOYS NEED 💸💸💸.... not like my 6 figure trent setter beautiful, lino queen, georgous house smelling cassy, hes off to work in a warehouse nights....... these are not cheap there is market or ROLEX of things and these room smelling thing are ROLEX..... my 6 figure earner loves everything thats associated with ROLEX, even market boys dripped in ROLEX!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she just tell G this as it’s obviously a message for him....also...second questioning? Is that another made up cassyism?
734FC217-63C2-4A5A-B38B-A9B177A59E1C.png

Noticed a tattoo on her wrist the other day that says ‘clark’ does she really have her surname tattooed on her or am I just not seeing right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she has her own business (ONLY MAKING £9K A YEAR). Own car (ON FINANCE) , own home (MORTGAGED UP TO HER EYEBALLS) , pays her own bills (MAYBE SOMETIMES) . Finances herself (THROUGH DRUGS MONEY AND TAX EVASION) and manages to live more then comfortable (ON CHEAP FRUIT FROM ALDI) when she meets you... understand She wants loyalty and love 💓 (AND A WHOLE LOT OF SEMEN) .. not your money (UTTER BOLLOX). she can and always has financed herself (AS THERE'S ALWAYS PROSTITUTIONTO FALL BACK ON). There’s no second questioning her (COS WE'VE SUSSED HER OUT THE FIRST TIME) 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Question all that filter she puts on her pics tho she don’t want G money ok then and what money she got ? I have noticed new watch bracelet how amazing but I also noticed your daughter in her underwear and your filming like a fool putting it on fb or Instagram.. so many pedos out here . G locked her out the car earlier she Evan puts that up .. No life cassy your not fooling any one u cleaned your house good for u ... this girl thinks she’s so special and your basic I’ve had better laughs at you Do me a favour stop filming your kids in her knickers disgusting cow ..

If she has her own business (ONLY MAKING £9K A YEAR). Own car (ON FINANCE) , own home (MORTGAGED UP TO HER EYEBALLS) , pays her own bills (MAYBE SOMETIMES) . Finances herself (THROUGH DRUGS MONEY AND TAX EVASION) and manages to live more then comfortable (ON CHEAP FRUIT FROM ALDI) when she meets you... understand She wants loyalty and love 💓 (AND A WHOLE LOT OF SEMEN) .. not your money (UTTER BOLLOX). she can and always has financed herself (AS THERE'S ALWAYS PROSTITUTIONTO FALL BACK ON). There’s no second questioning her (COS WE'VE SUSSED HER OUT THE FIRST TIME) 🙄🤣
She makes out she’s so special don’t get it I don’t see duck all she talks so much tit ..

Wow I must aspire to having my husband lock me out of the car cos that’s relationship goals!
I’m sorry but if she was in a normal relationship and they were having a laugh then fair enough but all this is doing is showing his utter contempt for females, why on earth would she want this guy around her impressionable daughters? Madness

Reactions: 5
Wow I must aspire to having my husband lock me out of the car cos that’s relationship goals!
I’m sorry but if she was in a normal relationship and they were having a laugh then fair enough but all this is doing is showing his utter contempt for females, why on earth would she want this guy around her impressionable daughters? Madness
When I saw that I wondered who's phone he was filming on?

Reactions: 1
Shes defo on more than 9k a year 🤔.... probably that a month

When I saw that I wondered who's phone he was filming on?
It will be his and she’s got him to send it to hers. Same as when she post pics that other people have taken. The cringe is real here. I mean who doesn’t want that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m puzzled why does Luci follow his new business and she has the hearts to 💙💙💗❤
She’s not split up with him no way

Cassy is clearly jealous of Luci I mean she’s carrying G baby she ain’t and there was no baby she just faked it to keep G

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.