Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The men are creepy perverts that follow her she loves it she don’t block them The girls that follow her are looking at the out side and 10 filters .. That girl with the cassy look from Birmingham ffs she looks so rough she looks like a wannabe as well.. these types want to be famous but thy are rejects so they will never make the cut no class in them that look is slut look men just look at them like cheap hoes .. they also think girls are jealous of them I would never be jealous of them never Plastic wannabe famous rejects

Reactions: 2
I’m a long time lurker on tattle and never post
(my hate for hinch originally bought me here)
I recently came across this girl on Instagram and came straight to look for a thread - what a mess of a woman 😅 does anyone know the mystery mans instagram? Or the baby mother to be?

Reactions: 3
She has 52.8k on insta.. But only gets like 14 comments lol.. She does get a fair few likes but only on like quote pics.. Her stupid video riding one of the childrens bikes got over 14k views but only 14 comments 🤣 i think people just follow her to be up to date with the tea 🤣 i follow her but that's because ill forget to nosey lol
The men are creepy perverts that follow her she loves it she don’t block them The girls that follow her are looking at the out side and 10 filters .. That girl with the cassy look from Birmingham ffs she looks so rough she looks like a wannabe as well.. these types want to be famous but thy are rejects so they will never make the cut no class in them that look is slut look men just look at them like cheap hoes .. they also think girls are jealous of them I would never be jealous of them never Plastic wannabe famous rejects
Thats all her minnions ever say its because they jealous off u cassy why would any normal person be jealous she take a photos spend 20mins filtering every part off her face lie got a name for herself bike hot rod slag bleep anymans duck homerecker list is endless so why would anyone want to be a cassyann

Reactions: 3
Thats all her minnions ever say its because they jealous off u cassy why would any normal person be jealous she take a photos spend 20mins filtering every part off her face lie got a name for herself bike hot rod slag bleep anymans duck homerecker list is endless so why would anyone want to be a cassyann
Bad tit !! I’m just baffled how she calls her self a influencer honestly
Hims got event I wonder if he brings shaggy Ann around his boys tomorrow night
Has any of his mates had her ?

I’m a long time lurker on tattle and never post
(my hate for hinch originally bought me here)
I recently came across this girl on Instagram and came straight to look for a thread - what a mess of a woman 😅 does anyone know the mystery mans instagram? Or the baby mother to be?
You will have to read back on the threads if you want to find out who they are we can’t post names or insta names or the thread will get locked

Reactions: 4
This was a post that was put on her page 3 years ago when someone called her out on JP and was having a go about her "live" when she was in Dr's with Bill and his suspected cancer (remember that) look at some of these replies!! Her minions are as bad as her!!!

Attachments

Literally who calls someone out for crappy behaviour because they are jealous?? NOBODY! If someone is a decent person inside and out, if they are in the public eye they have fans but if people act like dicks they will get called on it! The people shouting jealousy are only doing it because they can’t be arsed to find out what she has actually done, or are so far up her arse they don’t want to believe their beloved is anything but perfect. It’s so pathetic!

Oh her house was spotless so she painted her skirting....... hope you sanded them cassy.... or did you just paint over the dirt..... wonder if she wiped them down with her dirty dish sponge 😂😂😂

Same..... I Missed It... What Happened🤓
Something to do.with wiping her sides down as shes little miss clean.... then washed her plates up with the same sponge 😂😂😂. Someone called her out and the excuse she tried using was i got 2 the same..... well love if u got 2 the same how u tell the difference prick

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Asif steve madden has commented on her pic on insta.. Someone needs to message him them and show what she's really like.. A big brand like that doesnt wanna be associated with that skank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asif steve madden has commented on her pic on insta.. Someone needs to message him them and show what she's really like.. A big brand like that doesnt wanna be associated with that skank 🤣
We better tell him look on tattle he will soon see what shes like

Reactions: 1
New thread tittles Cassy Ann thinks she got It all some one else’s man and fake fans to go with her Dirty tan washed her dishes with a dirty cloth she’s acting just like a sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone spotted HIM has opened a new shop? And said new shop follows LC but not trashy. Interesting!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.