Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over she believes he proposed out of spite 😂😂😂😂😂 what a bleeping idiot
wait for the wedding, that will be all for spite too. The weddings a sham, he only spent thousands and went through with it to spite me! Aye, course.

I think it will be a quick wedding turnaround. Because Lucie will be bringing the heat where that is concerned so she can feel like she is the “chosen” one. And he will increasingly feel like he needs to keep her happy as he will still be messing around behind her back. There is no way he is backing out of that wedding. He had all his mates there, and these gangster wannabes like to appear “consistent” with their actions.

Lol. It’s just dawned on me I should have been a psychologist. 🤣

Yeah she makes me feel sick full stop when she is affectionate with her kids because it feels fake to me. And also, to think she has been doing god knows what with Gappy twit too 🤢🤢

We have got a good few months of entertainment coming up. Because we all know these twats love to gram their vacuous existence. Cassy loves to claim she “keeps things private”. No darling it’s all really bleeping transparent.
Cassy will be doing her best to get pregnant “again” before they get married in hopes of forcing LC to leave him or make GB choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t get my head round this at all. Lucie is seemingly letting them both get away with this and is waiting patiently for that ugly moron to decide he wants to settle. If he’s not gonna settle after 2 kids why would they settle after a 3rd? And what about all the family and friends so they all just sit about letting this farce happen? bleeping madness I couldn’t ever imagine seeing that tit show develop in front of me and not saying anything.
I’m the kind of petty that would use old Georgie boys cash to pay some wrong uns to smash the duck out of cassys car. She thinks she can take what she wants the smug witch

• Haha
May be a bit of a stretch, but...
I hope he does get married and she takes him for half of everything! Maybe that's her long term plan 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think they'll get round to tying the knot.... or have a super long engagement? Suppose baggyanne could always be a bridesmaid... wouldnt be the 1st time shagging someones hubby or husband to be ... dirty skank... she uploaded a vid of her trying to kiss bunny this morning & it made me cringe cause all I could think of was... her lipsing him god knows where.... & where else his dirty gap teeth choppers & 🍆 has been.... & shes passing it onto her kids... bleeping vile🤮 not a brain cell between the lot of them!!! Chlamydia season is in full swing🤢
There was a video before her trying to kiss the older daughter and she refused repeatedly, Cassy was filming it and still the little girl wouldn't kiss her on the mouth. Who knows where her lips has been and what she has on them 🤮

Lucie is staying she has 3 kids by him she will marry and take him for all she can at first putting up with it now shes being calculated.thats what I think

Reactions: 4
Can somebody fill me in on all this — I haven’t seen cassy post anything about the fella only the scan and the baby grow , how does everybody no who he is and who is girlfriend is? Iv tried to stalk but clearly I’m crap at this 😤

Can somebody fill me in on all this — I haven’t seen cassy post anything about the fella only the scan and the baby grow , how does everybody no who he is and who is girlfriend is? Iv tried to stalk but clearly I’m crap at this 😤
Where have you been hiding? LoL
I doesn't take a genius to work it all out, which we've been doing on here for months. We can't put up proper names on here, but Cassys "bf" initials are GB. He has an instagram business called Hatton Kettles, his pregnant fiance is LC, if you check them out then it's pretty easy to do the math. Cassy has also been known to mention him by name in a couple of lives, and the "Baby B" comments too. If you have the time, read through all the threads on her on here and you'll see it.

Reactions: 9
You prob haven’t seen because she’s only able to post things for a max of 4 seconds before she gets made to delete it. But that’s just enough time for us detectives on here to screen shot and it does the rounds. She clearly does all this on purpose. I’m not being funny no one accidentally posts things like she does and deletes them. She’s a calculated caniving bleep. Hence ‘cece project’ I reckon that’s where the name originated from in my opinion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where have you been hiding? LoL
I doesn't take a genius to work it all out, which we've been doing on here for months. We can't put up proper names on here, but Cassys "bf" initials are GB. He has an instagram business called Hatton Kettles, his pregnant fiance is LC, if you check them out then it's pretty easy to do the math. Cassy has also been known to mention him by name in a couple of lives, and the "Baby B" comments too. If you have the time, read through all the threads on her on here and you'll see it.
You lot are unreal ! I’m totally crap at this I read the “Hatton kettles” name a few threads ago but I couldn’t even work out who owns Hatton kettles never mind work out that he has a pregnant fiancé 🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
To be fair what kind of woman is Lucie to have THREE children by a convicted armed robber? Doubt she gives a duck about the poor families of the poor blokes who he held up at GUNPOINT who were just trying to do their jobs.

absolute bunch of wronguns the lot of them, sorry not sorry, won’t feel bad until they get sterilised
To be honest she probably had 2 of the kids before he got done.... people make bad choices in life. You cant write someone off because what he done, theres alot worse people in the world

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.