Cassy Clark #11 ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LC 100% reads this thread. I know because the pregnant girl that told me all the stuff didn't tell Cassy or LC how far along she was, only that she was pregnant. Then I wrote 9 weeks on here and she messaged the girl saying 'Are you the 9 week pregnant thing'. So she either got that info from here or George.
Bunch of bleeping idiots... The lot of them🙄 Gappy... Will soon have them all under the same roof playing happy families.... after all ... all these kids are gonna be related.... #SisterWives

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter... my trent setting, fiancee robbing, promotor, 6 figure earning half german cassy who beleives in building women up and not ripping them down, she will only borrow their boyfriends for their cream fraiche..... now cant wait for her children to return to school, the vote on her facebook swayed her..... being she a trent setter everyone is going to follow her. My cassy helpping boris fight against covic, covic dont scare her, she takes her caps and follows a full vegan plant based diet, she invented the vegan steak and the sugar free chocolate german biscults ☺... she will be running the country with her trents.

My cassy such a trent setter im trying to do over my bedroom so ive asked facebook for advice 🥂🥂, im off to add some serious spices

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a slag she really thinks she's the one that's he wants be with shes has to take photos from behind without him noing then puts on social media he probably been told shes added them then makes her take them down no loving photos off them together lc allowed to upload photos of him and her but they not together pmsl slaggys with him not allowed to have photos off him up that says it all slaggy is so bleeping desperate for a man to fill her bucket she probably sleeping with them all in flat hes probably making his money being her pimp bring shame on his family omg being with slaggyann which every one had a dip in her bucket would bring more shame then ever hes must be fucked up to even think off sleeping with her but then again they probably all on drugs in that flat he seems to like his drink way to much who has a good parent would even think off letting there kids in a flat where its just a drug den and duck pad for slappers

Reactions: 8
To be fair what kind of woman is Lucie to have THREE children by a convicted armed robber? Doubt she gives a duck about the poor families of the poor blokes who he held up at GUNPOINT who were just trying to do their jobs.

absolute bunch of wronguns the lot of them, sorry not sorry, won’t feel bad until they get sterilised

Reactions: 17
He’ll be doing a tiger king and marrying the pair of them and by the sounds of it ‘as her and Cassie have spoken apparently- they’ll both be fine with that arrangement.
oh look theres Cassy flan on the end with the fringe and German beard and angel reading the vows ‘do u my beautiful Trent setters take each other on this lovely linoleum floor to be your lawful wedded lovers.. can one of my chickens plz bring up the rings.. creme fraiche for everyone!’
The sons will be bringing round cocktail snitchzels and handing out flyers for brows at the bugnbathroom and they’ll be off on a three seater quad to berlin for the honeymoon in no time
All the while his mates are shouting GANG GANG with one hand on their iPhones and the other over their face!
WHAT A TRENT SETTING WEDDING THAT WILL BE!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
LC 100% reads this thread. I know because the pregnant girl that told me all the stuff didn't tell Cassy or LC how far along she was, only that she was pregnant. Then I wrote 9 weeks on here and she messaged the girl saying 'Are you the 9 week pregnant thing'. So she either got that info from here or George.
What’s Lucy like and what does she say about cassy!!???????

Reactions: 2
He would NEVER marry slaggy Anne 🤣 he fucks her just like he fucks the others then goes home to his fiancé and children for a few days before repeating the cycle 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a life

Reactions: 3
He would NEVER marry slaggy Anne 🤣 he fucks her just like he fucks the others then goes home to his fiancé and children for a few days before repeating the cycle 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a life
Yes totally agree it won't belong before slaggy back to i need to lose weight whos with me no sugar ect in relationship will be gone he will be with l.c cassy will have melt down

He’ll be doing a tiger king and marrying the pair of them and by the sounds of it ‘as her and Cassie have spoken apparently- they’ll both be fine with that arrangement.
oh look theres Cassy flan on the end with the fringe and German beard and angel reading the vows ‘do u my beautiful Trent setters take each other on this lovely linoleum floor to be your lawful wedded lovers.. can one of my chickens plz bring up the rings.. creme fraiche for everyone!’
The sons will be bringing round cocktail snitchzels and handing out flyers for brows at the bugnbathroom and they’ll be off on a three seater quad to berlin for the honeymoon in no time
All the while his mates are shouting GANG GANG with one hand on their iPhones and the other over their face!
"Mummy in the Lambo...me and Daddy in the Rolls..GANG🤙GANG🤙"... 'Him' thinks he's a modern day gangster or something. What kind of immature mutant teaches their kids this???? They watch far too many Bonnie and Clyde movies- raise your kids to have some self respect ffs because you sure as Shiloh don't have any!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Delusional... Fakest witch I've Ever Come Across!! View attachment 222404
it’s fake all day everyday with cassy. I saw this and actually Lol’ed 🤣🤣

Let’s put bets on how long it takes before “him” starts to back off again. A week maybe? She really thinks he wants her above ALL and will propose to her. Not a chance in hell. Why would he need to? Cassy has bent over ass backwards to please him without requiring any standards of him whatsoever. Nope cassy you are destined to be a “bit on the side for good”. I am so looking forward to his wedding day “show”. Because it’s coming...this time he will make sure there are four Lambos twenty jazz musicians and maybe even a choir 😂😂😂 This twit won’t miss out on an opportunity for the gram, and then he will tell cassy “well I had to go through with it” 🤣 No sympathy for any of them now. Any woman who chooses to have children with a Man like this clearly has no morals either.

cassy is so dumb she will read this and text him “are you going to go through with the wedding bbe” and he will reply “Course not babe” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
Just watch though. It couldn’t be anymore predictable. These kind of men don’t like being questioned. They want it all “EASY” in more ways than one and any heat from Cassy will just solidifies his choice to keep women like cassy as “fun time”. It’s a lose lose situation for cassy, but she is so dumb she thinks she has hit the jackpot. And he really will choose her. Good luck with that one. I noticed he put a world emoji on a picture of his sons yesterday when he took them to the cinema. Notice how he isn’t choosing to mix Cassies kids with his. If he was serious about separating from Lucie they would have ALL gone to the cinema together!! That’s his two and Cassies two. No. He won’t do that because it would get back to Lucie and well we all know he ain’t going to rock that boat. bleeping beautiful entertainment. And better than any soap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly... Only a matter of time before cassy starts to feel rejected again & starts with the water fasts, sugar & meat free days.... Shes such a cut above all of us & Gappys other women .... the new thing will be "air free days" bleeping dim wit!!! I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for any of these so called women... who unfortunately happen to be "mothers' too.... These poor kids are gonna grow up to have some serious daddy issues.... how the duck is Drippy D*ck gonna fit them all in.... between all the houses he will have to visit inbetween being a Insta Gangsta... All these babies are gonna come out.... throwing gang signs & posing with their hands over half their face..... 🤘🤙✋ 😜 duck me.... Is this the new norm🤦‍♀️🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over she believes he proposed out of spite 😂😂😂😂😂 what a bleeping idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly... Only a matter of time before cassy starts to feel rejected again & starts with the water fasts, sugar & meat free days.... Shes such a cut above all of us & Gappys other women .... the new thing will be "air free days" bleeping dim wit!!! I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for any of these so called women... who unfortunately happen to be "mothers' too.... These poor kids are gonna grow up to have some serious daddy issues.... how the duck is Drippy D*ck gonna fit them all in.... between all the houses he will have to visit inbetween being a Insta Gangsta... All these babies are gonna come out.... throwing gang signs & posing with their hands over half their face..... 🤘🤙✋ 😜 duck me.... Is this the new norm🤦‍♀️🥴
Wait till the baby is born. He will duck her off right around then. Because let’s face it she won’t be able to cope with it, and he will just say “so you are trying to stop me from seeing my daughter?” Or even “but you knew the score cassy” 🤣🤣🤣 The twit just got out of prison (judging by the dates) and wanted a bit of fun before settling down with the mother of his children. She is so stupid she cant even see it. Even Cassy calls herself a fool in that screenshot. Newsflash cassy you invented the word fool! He WILL always be a cheater this twit though. But Lucie will get the marriage certificate (hardly a bleeping prize tho is it?) Cassy honestly thinks if she sleeps with him enough, he will see the “light”. Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free springs to mind 😂😂😂😂 bleeping grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite possibly the best post on here!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Here she goes again letting all the ponces on her page!! This gives me the fear! Lifts up her little girls top and he comments!!! Her page is a peados dream and she doesn't give a duck!! And correct me if I'm wrong here but wasn't Angel in the news a while back for someone attempting to abduct her son????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
with the les brown personal development in the background. Because we all must believe “ShE Is WoRkInG On HeRsElF bbe” 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait till the baby is born. He will duck her off right around then. Because let’s face it she won’t be able to cope with it, and he will just say “so you are trying to stop me from seeing my daughter?” Or even “but you knew the score cassy” 🤣🤣🤣 The twit just got out of prison (judging by the dates) and wanted a bit of fun before settling down with the mother of his children. She is so stupid she cant even see it. Even Cassy calls herself a fool in that screenshot. Newsflash cassy you invented the word fool! He WILL always be a cheater this twit though. But Lucie will get the marriage certificate (hardly a bleeping prize tho is it?) Cassy honestly thinks if she sleeps with him enough, he will see the “light”. Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free springs to mind 😂😂😂😂 bleeping grim.
Do you think they'll get round to tying the knot.... or have a super long engagement? Suppose baggyanne could always be a bridesmaid... wouldnt be the 1st time shagging someones hubby or husband to be ... dirty skank... she uploaded a vid of her trying to kiss bunny this morning & it made me cringe cause all I could think of was... her lipsing him god knows where.... & where else his dirty gap teeth choppers & 🍆 has been.... & shes passing it onto her kids... bleeping vile🤮 not a brain cell between the lot of them!!! Chlamydia season is in full swing🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it will be a quick wedding turnaround. Because Lucie will be bringing the heat where that is concerned so she can feel like she is the “chosen” one. And he will increasingly feel like he needs to keep her happy as he will still be messing around behind her back. There is no way he is backing out of that wedding. He had all his mates there, and these gangster wannabes like to appear “consistent” with their actions.

Lol. It’s just dawned on me I should have been a psychologist. 🤣

Yeah she makes me feel sick full stop when she is affectionate with her kids because it feels fake to me. And also, to think she has been doing god knows what with Gappy twit too 🤢🤢

We have got a good few months of entertainment coming up. Because we all know these twats love to gram their vacuous existence. Cassy loves to claim she “keeps things private”. No darling it’s all really bleeping transparent.

Says her head is getting too big for her neck, maybe she should stop loosing weight now!
like it’s that easy to loose weight! I hate that tit , Oh duck off, Isnt it great for her ! she’s a bleeping fake As they come,

• Haha
Just remembered Baggyanne's still got her dress ... that she was gonna wear for her & Bill's vowel renewal.... there you go LC.... dress all sorted!!! Might aswell keep it all in the loop🤷‍♀️ #Twisted all we need now is to find a role for the 3rd bird and they're all good to go🙃

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.