Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel nothing but sadness and cringe for these people, the whole lot of them. How dead to life must you be to get your kicks out of doing balloons and while driving too, filming while driving and driving with no seat belt? Showing your kids a completely wrong way of life no wonder the next generation are growing up and acting the way they do. I don’t feel sorry for Lucie she has a choice at the end of the day and she’s choosing to stay with this so called man for nothing but money let’s be honest. The whole of their interconnecting lives is like a huge fucked up episode of Geordie Shore mixed with Towie and coupled with illegal activities. So sad

Reactions: 9
Check out Lucies profile pic and cover photo 😂 rubbing it in cassys
I feel nothing but sadness and cringe for these people, the whole lot of them. How dead to life must you be to get your kicks out of doing balloons and while driving too, filming while driving and driving with no seat belt? Showing your kids a completely wrong way of life no wonder the next generation are growing up and acting the way they do. I don’t feel sorry for Lucie she has a choice at the end of the day and she’s choosing to stay with this so called man for nothing but money let’s be honest. The whole of their interconnecting lives is like a huge fucked up episode of Geordie Shore mixed with Towie and coupled with illegal activities. So sad
👏🏻👏🏻
I couldn’t wrap my head around his mate and his gf acting like feral animals with balloons they have kids too! It’s ALL they know, and they think it makes them look cool.

Reactions: 1
Can we also just reflect on the fact that the party they had was completely illegal? If I was pregnant, I would want to be breaking every covid rule in the book. Bunch of animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering whether she doesn’t know he cheats on her. But her whole body language towards him is off. Something in the way she hugs him AFTER he proposes, it’s like how you would hug your dad or brother not the man who has just got down on one knee ffs. His mates were more happy about the baby announcement then he was 🤦‍♀️
I feel exactly the same. They obv had this night out planned though, so maybe she is just going along with it for now, letting him treat her like a mug, and she will eventually get herself some revenge! I hope she does. Cassy and George both as disgusting but hes the one with the woman and kids.

Reactions: 2
Look at all the new boys cassy has followed 🤣🤣 pretty much all look the same.... she’s been on a liking spree .....
she really is a dick Hunter isn’t she 😂🤣 has she never heard of a rabbit .....
She always needs a man between her and then soon we will have independent women, no man can hold me down, I don’t need a man .... ok course you don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dam just looked at LC Facebook 🤣 has anyone outed him to her on there?
Noticed Cassy deleted the pic of him and the girls on fb but kept the video up in the bike thing
Watched the videos and felt awkward just watching sod being there lol

For someone who had a miscarriage she’s doing a lot.
Aren’t you meant to rest 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
I'll probably get slammed for this, but honestly not even one of the 3 people involved here is a good person.

Cassyanne - very little explanation needed, we know she's got no morals with literally anything. Her job, her kids, her friends, going after married blokes. Pure scum.

George - honestly this bloke is either loaded or has a massive penis. Both cassy and lucie could do better than him... and thats saying something. Going around shagging other girls whilst your missus is pregnant. Wannabe gangsta, eurgh just vile.

Lucie - I don't feel like she's a victim at all I'm sorry. She must know what he's been getting up to so why is she sticking around. Get some self respect and leave him. If she staying because of the money than shes shallow as duck. Also why is letting him bring their kids up to be mini wannabe gangstas. Its pathetic. Them playing happy families last night is laughable.

They all just deserve each other.

Reactions: 19
LC WILL have 100% known about Cassy. I think yesterday was George's way of "making it up" to her. You can tell LC knows what a dick he has been to her and when he proposed to her, he also looked soo nervous like he wasn't convinced she'd say yes. It was her choice at the end of the day. I also think she's been very clever too 👀💰

“Him” uploads a picture of himself looking very proud and standing with the “lads” and only “shares” two photos others have uploaded about his now “fiancé” etc. He is more interested in coming across like the “big up to the London massive” rather than Lucie. It’s all show and nothing about it was real. Actually feel sorry for Lucie now, because let’s face it this is a real woman’s soon to be husband.

I'll probably get slammed for this, but honestly not even one of the 3 people involved here is a good person.

Cassyanne - very little explanation needed, we know she's got no morals with literally anything. Her job, her kids, her friends, going after married blokes. Pure scum.

George - honestly this bloke is either loaded or has a massive penis. Both cassy and lucie could do better than him... and thats saying something. Going around shagging other girls whilst your missus is pregnant. Wannabe gangsta, eurgh just vile.

Lucie - I don't feel like she's a victim at all I'm sorry. She must know what he's been getting up to so why is she sticking around. Get some self respect and leave him. If she staying because of the money than shes shallow as duck. Also why is letting him bring their kids up to be mini wannabe gangstas. Its pathetic. Them playing happy families last night is laughable.

They all just deserve each other.
if she knows all about what he is doing then I agree her self worth must be in the pits

Attachments

How do you see stories on insta? Do you have to follow them? I don't really use it but feel like I'm missing out 🤣 bit like missing an episode of Easties and trying to catch up!

• Haha
How do you see stories on insta? Do you have to follow them? I don't really use it but feel like I'm missing out 🤣 bit like missing an episode of Easties and trying to catch up!
You don’t need to follow them to see the stories. I follow some randoms just for the entertainment value. And well when I get days when I think I’m failing at life I look at these people and realise I’m doing more than OK 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure someone on here said she is massively controlled though? So it might be a case of she daren't say no, if he is an ‘armed robber’ clearly not a safe person so she may not have an option? And she has her children to protect? I don’t know any of them that being said, but if you’re in an abusive relationship it isn’t always as easy as walking away, even if they treat u like complete dirt,
but then again she could be there for the money 😂 🤷🏻‍♀️ N if that’s the case I hope she rinses him for everything, gets married, divorces him N takes everything he has, for her and her babies 😂😂

Omg what is going on 😂 he is absolutely ruthless. I don’t know if I put this before but I know someone who asked him if he new her and he denied it and said he never heard of her. If I found out my bloke done that I would personally drive him round to her house and hand him over!

I think Cassy is or was trying to play the housewife for him .....
the ironing
The cooking
The cleaning
She’s now following loads of home accounts and interior design accounts
Mixed in with about 30 new boys ....
before she had cleaners and ate out every night never ironed
Constantly post pics of her kids ... when didn’t she say like a month ago she’s stopping it to protect them online ?????
and now she’s taking the kids boxing? What is her game ..... I just don’t get her. She probably sees the word boxing and thinks it will make her more traveller 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’ll pretend it’s not happening, she’ll have read on here and see we are all thinking she’s gonna kick off so she’ll try her absolute best to hold it in! It might come out in a few weeks when she’s on the piss but there’ll be a belter of a reaction at some point. The following of the new men proves to me there was never a baby, any man who gets involved so soon to seeing her try and get pregnant with someone needs to run 100 miles in the opposite direction 🏃🏻‍♂️

it’s unfair to slate Lucie, she’s a nurse and she’s pregnant, she could be working all hours on top of being pregnant so no doubt shattered and may not be aware. Or she may be aware and being controlled, again we don’t know how that feels. Maybe she wants to keep her family together. But the only people in the wrong are GB and Cassy. To say she doesn’t look nice on her fb on a thread about Cassy is very unfair because 1. Cassys pics versus her in real life are very different, 2. Cassy looks way older than her 27 so some people don’t look their age be it older or younger and 3. Lucie did actually look Beautiful in those videos on stories! Unfair to try and have a go at her looks as she’s done nothing wrong and Cassy will absolutely love that and see it as validation.

Reactions: 18
First time commenting.. She must be trying to be his wife because the shoes in his car last night she owns and if you look on the wives Facebook she has a pair very very similar 😂
Been following a while but never commented.. could they even be his wife’s?! Look at the size of them on Cassy

I see something in Lucie's eyes that isn't right and I can't judge her because of it. I was in an on and off relationship for nearly four years and I let him cheat on me, I had girls in my messages telling me he was messaging them and I would have a little tantrum at him and then forgive him. Not because I was a mug but because he had pulled me down so low that I wasn't right mentally and I thought I loved him and because he always chose me in the end I twisted it to thinking he loved me too. He would do nice things for me so that when he was being a bleep I would remember the nice things and find it hard to chuck him out. Deep down I knew I was in a toxic relationship but my head was messy and I kept thinking me and him would eventually be ok. In the end I finally found my strength and cut him off and it was hard and I had wobbles but eventually you come out the other side and you see the situation clearly and you cringe about it all, I can't believe I was that kind of girl. Lucie will get there, maybe if she's having a girl that will help not wanting her girl to think that's how men treat you but she won't get there until she's ready and even everyone telling her he's a mug etc won't help

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look at all the new boys cassy has followed 🤣🤣 pretty much all look the same.... she’s been on a liking spree .....
she really is a dick Hunter isn’t she 😂🤣 has she never heard of a rabbit .....
She always needs a man between her and then soon we will have independent women, no man can hold me down, I don’t need a man .... ok course you don’t
How can you see who she starts to follow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.