Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You crack me up

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t really have to think about protecting her daughters though does she, cause she never has them lol
True.... she does seem to palm them off @ every given opportunity.... I think she has been lurking on here.... as shes really trying to play the doting mother/domestic goddess.... & the post about not caring what anyones opinion is of her

Reactions: 2
Very dangerous game I think she just needs a decent man with a legal paying job, to take care of her !!! I hate to sound misogynistic! Maybe then we’d have less ‘independent women’ posts lol
No decent man could stick her, she had one then threw him away as she thought she could do better.... all yo-yo knickers is capable of is married men, theat just wanna say they have done her and compare with there mates.

Shes not had the best role model as she hoe many kids as angel got with how many fathers... she aint done a lick of work for fuck knows how long... how does she survive i wonder coz her disability money cant go far

Oh fab! What a catch

Baffles me how shes doing headstands and going boxing after loosing a baby. Must just be me who stayed in her jarmas on the sofa drinking hot chocolate and feeling like shit.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe the way she’s acting after declaring a miscarriage I was the first off thinking to everyone on here don’t be cruel to judge her at least not yet but fuck me yous we’re right af she probably was lying it all doesn’t make sense she’s confusing cruel and well a Fukin mess and needs help if this Is just a drop in the ocean of her behaviour

Reactions: 3
Baffles me how shes doing headstands and going boxing after loosing a baby. Must just be me who stayed in her jarmas on the sofa drinking hot chocolate and feeling like shit.
My thoughts exactly...strange.. I know we all have different coping mechanisms... but it all seems very odd to me

Her belly is awful n she paid for that

Reactions: 4
Yeah she did it was with that one after bill. He looked about 15 with a man bag! And she let him round her kids the wrogen!

Ooooo nigella is at it again, making cookies with shop brought cookie dough.... no one made the cookies u backward cunt.... you took the dough out the wrapper, took the grease proof paper off, cut the roll up and chucked them in the oven for 12 minutes......

Reactions: 8
Think it was one of the other HIM’s she’s had, a mr Tommy Beany? Could also be the one she went to Amsterdam with can’t remember his name there’s bin a few init

Yeah I remember her posting on her stories about a man beating her, photos of bruises/swelling etc. It did seem bad but then she never mentioned anything else about it...

I watched the full episode years ago, I'm sure it was 2013. Lot of people think it was Gypsy Weddings but it was a spin off and was called "My big fat gypsy fortune" she was sitting in a caravan and putting fake CC's and diamontes on all sorts of tat and even said "you put a cc on anything and bling it up and people will buy it" then they focused on Bill and his mates out lamping, can only get the original advert for it on you tube now. The full episode is nowhere to be found. Strange one??
The Many Accents Of Trashyanne!!!

Shes on for a matter of seconds a minute tops... blink & you miss it!!!
Ed

So she posts s picture of her just done brows im her house ( sunbed and lino in the background) didn't she say a few weeks back she wont be doing it at home, doesn't want people at hers?

Reactions: 3
So she posts s picture of her just done brows im her house ( sunbed and lino in the background) didn't she say a few weeks back she wont be doing it at home, doesn't want people at hers?
The girl is a compulsive liar. She wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked her in the face. How the fuck people let her loose with their brows is beyond me, I wouldn’t let her anywhere near me with them fanny ridden fingers they are honestly the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.