Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Yeah I guess she’s a business at the end of the day, so everything needs to fit the narrative to shill her plans! Her content is definitely stale though. I’m struggling with the mental blockers around binge eating, my body wants to eat right but my brain is compelling me to binge. I suppose she’s not going to give the helpful info out for free, so it’s all a facade to get you to sign up to her plan.

I also listened to her podcast and while it’s motivating to listen to, I didn’t actually take any useful information from it that I could apply to my own situation. No tips or techniques to combat my own issues that appear similar to her own. Just me me me look at me run an ultra. What about all the in between days and the nitty gritty details, what to do when you feel a binge urge coming on etc. not just I went from 5k to 10k quickly and the rest blah blah
Her content is SO stale. It’s the same old thing over and over - to give her the benefit of the doubt, I imagine as her followers grow she feels the need to repeat herself a lot, but she forgets how many people have followed her for a while, and it gets tiresome fast seeing her posting the same shit over and over.

The mental health side is interesting, I’m totally with you on that! It’s such a tough battle - and being someone who has been open about her own struggles with mental health and bingeing, she hasn’t really gone into much detail about it, which I imagine would be helpful for a lot of people (more so than repeatedly seeing her in gym wear that’s worn to show how small she is - Eugh). Has she gone into it much on her podcast?

I can’t bring myself to listen to it, so good to have your feedback on it - sounds like I’ll give it a miss. She’s very me me me at the moment and I love how the ultra she just did is now her new narrative, saw she referred to it in plural the other day it’s like hun, you ran it once, stop.

Reactions: 1

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Why does she keep calling herself a powerlifter? I am guessing she doesn't actually know what one is 😬 also, how the frig does she not end up a sweaty mess when she runs miles in the heat. I ran 3km today and the sweet was stinging my eyes 🤣

screamqueen

VIP Member
Tbf she talks pretty openly about having loose skin removed on her latest podcast because she can’t do much more Km wise then the ultra she’s just done because of it.
I’m all for people doing what they need to do, I think my issue with her comes from the fact she flip flops so much between promoting not changing a thing, to posting Stories about removing the skin and then immediately deleting it. She alters her narrative too much for me.

I unfollowed her this week, found I was just winding myself up watching her constant eye-fucking of herself on Stories 😂

Glamtone11

I feel like she’ll gradually move away from the coaching to lose weight side of things, shift this more towards her team (let’s be honest, she’s not involved in that side of it anyway) and we’ll see her content trying to promote herself as an ultra runner - have already seen her trying to fan girl over the big runners in the came.

I’m sorry to hear you’re stuck in that cycle, and I hear you! It’s a tough one to get a handle on (I still struggle myself). Something I was told once that helped me, as I was struggling with diet culture and what I was told through various mid-informants in that arena, is it sometimes is just as simple as making a choice - would you rather move less and eat less, or eat more and move more? For me, I struggle hard with reducing my portions and things I enjoy to eat, food is a real crutch for me, so I find pushing myself to move more means I can still enjoy the things I like. I’m by no means a fitness expert, but this helped me at least choose a path to try and stick too, so hope it helps.

I agree too, would love to have heard more on the middle part of her journey which is the hardest part - she focuses too much on the start and end and not the meat in the middle. I bet tons of people would find that beneficial - maybe she’ll start reading here and seeing what people might actually want to see from her content?

Thank you for that! 🫶🏼 I’m going to give that a go!

Yeah I really hope she does see this as feedback, I don’t hate the girl I just wish she was more open and transparent and less self absorbed in her approach. She has a lot of potential but it’s being wasted on focusing on the ultra side when she blew up because of her weight loss journey

• Heart

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
What even is the plan she offers? Feels a bit life coachy to me rather than fitness coaching. Like does she write meal plans and exercise plans or what? I agree she's definitely continued to have work done to her face x

screamqueen

VIP Member
Yep. £180 a month for a copy paste workout plan (mine has three ‘routines’) and …. Not brilliant food. I’ve not heard from her in three weeks 🙃
---
It’s not even her in the workout videos (the little
Guidance ones to show you form etc). It’s some random bloke. And there’s lots of ‘files’ of past workshops etc from her various employees but no guidance on what they all are, any filtering system, or anything.
Oh wow, that is mad! She comes across sweet in some of her content so it’s crazy that she’s happy to schlep this copy and paste shit, especially when she preaches that she’s “not like other fitness influencers who market you on your weaknesses” seems she’s just like the lot of them. Money hungry with no real concern for her customers.

VomitCulture

I think her nose actually looks the same in the younger photos you posted as it does now. It looks bigger in her heavy drinking photos. Deffo still filling her lips though based on those photos but I’m not seeing any other noticeable differences that would indicate surgery.

Does she have an affluent mummy and/or papa by any chance?
I’ve always got the impression that her dad was fairly well off. Comfortable at least.

I’m all for people doing what they need to do, I think my issue with her comes from the fact she flip flops so much between promoting not changing a thing, to posting Stories about removing the skin and then immediately deleting it. She alters her narrative too much for me.

I unfollowed her this week, found I was just winding myself up watching her constant eye-fucking of herself on Stories 😂
Fair enough I would agree with you on unfollowing people who annoy you, I am the same. I had to unfollow that Ashley Cain and his ex piece for the same Reason. Idk she’s neurodiverse isn’t she so I can see why she flip flops between stuff I am the exact same 😂 I trailed round asking for advice on braces two weeks ago and the week after was like “naaah this is me, I love me for who I am” now the thought is back in my mind x

screamqueen

VIP Member
Ugh, here we go again.

To give her the benefit of the doubt, do we think she constantly posts how ‘surprised’ she is at how she looks for the benefit of new followers? She must realise by now how repetitive and disingenuous this is to people who have been following her for a while?

Also, the fake surprise reactions she does every time absolutely kill me off, so cringeeeeee

Attachments

screamqueen

VIP Member
Thank you for that! 🫶🏼 I’m going to give that a go!

Yeah I really hope she does see this as feedback, I don’t hate the girl I just wish she was more open and transparent and less self absorbed in her approach. She has a lot of potential but it’s being wasted on focusing on the ultra side when she blew up because of her weight loss journey
You’re very welcome! Hope it helps! ♥

I think she might find a lot of people switch off if she focuses too much on the ultra side of things, it’s not something a lot of people are interested in so could be too niche if she’s not careful. Would love to see her properly look at what she’s doing and understand what people want to see - she was overweight once, so understands what people are looking for online; so should be a pretty easy one for her to understand and put into practice.

Tbf she talks pretty openly about having loose skin removed on her latest podcast because she can’t do much more Km wise then the ultra she’s just done because of it.