Cassia Tierney Clarke #1 I got plastic surgery but please sign up to my fitness programme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cássia Tierney Clarke has been popping up everywhere on social media. If you’re into health and fitness motivation, she’s sure to pop up on your reels.
At first the transformation seems shocking. She goes from obese to extremely petite, fit and model like. But on closer inspection, her face looks completely different too, not from the weight loss she claims, but plastic surgery.

You’ll be hard pushed to find any pictures of Cassia before 2021, and in most of them, even when she is slim, she is covering her face. People pointed out she looks like she has had a nose job, which she denies and blames alcohol consumption and weight
Upon some digging, I found some pictures of her from years back. And you guessed it, she’s lying about not having a nose job, and by the looks of it, she’s had much more work done than that.
I have nothing against surgery, but when you’re selling your transformation and coaching programmes, it’s essentially false advertising. Her body looks great, but also why lie about your plastic surgery? It’s giving people the unrealistic expectation that just weight loss will transform them into a model.

I have other gripes with her too. At first I thought she was inspiring, but every day she just posts pictures and videos of her eye bleeping herself saying the same thing over and over. Like ‘omg I can’t believe how good I look now’. Anyway, I’ll let you make your mind up. I’m just over influencers living in their fantasy worlds and denying very obvious plastic surgery to make money.
Before and afters posted below
F465C776-97E8-4C82-B6C8-6524BC0B9385.png

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It looks like she got her lips done years ago but if you look at her fb page you can see photos from 2016 where she's heavier and still has the same nose and lips. It looks more like she had work done in the past and then went on a health kick later in life. If I ever see her deny having her lips filled I'd be sus tho.

Thank god someone thinks the same!!! She is absolutely horrid. I too found her so inspiring but then within a matter of weeks she gave off this ‘I’m better than you’ vibe. She absolutely loves herself and never engages with her ‘fans’ Can not stand her 🤢

Reactions: 2
Thank god someone thinks the same!!! She is absolutely horrid. I too found her so inspiring but then within a matter of weeks she gave off this ‘I’m better than you’ vibe. She absolutely loves herself and never engages with her ‘fans’ Can not stand her 🤢
she takes the term ‘self love’ to a whole new level. At first I was inspired too, but then she just constantly repeats herself, and it’s beyond superficial. ‘Look I used to look like this and now I’m hot’ over and over again. If she achieved other things too that would be interesting. But she’s really pushing the message that you can’t be happy until you’re good looking that I don’t really agree with

Reactions: 1
Exactly. She’s so cringe. I called her out for something recently and instead of apologising or anything I was instantly blocked! dislike her even more 😂

Her use of y’all sends me West. Debating unfollowing as I’m realising she doesn’t actually post content that helps others, all “me me me”

‘I think I’m naturally ok looking’ 🤮 You self absorbed tw*t!!! She makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love her style and I do like the message she’s putting out there. Although, as someone who works out, weight lifts, counts macros, has lost 70lbs naturally through diet and exercise… she sure makes me feel guilty for enjoying a drink 🥴😂

I understand she has issues with it but she’s demonising alcohol and her posts makes me feel bad I still have a drink here and there 💀

Reactions: 3
does anyone know how much her course is? I actually want to join but I don't want to offend if I get accepted and can't afford it and have to decline?

I think her nose actually looks the same in the younger photos you posted as it does now. It looks bigger in her heavy drinking photos. Deffo still filling her lips though based on those photos but I’m not seeing any other noticeable differences that would indicate surgery.

Does she have an affluent mummy and/or papa by any chance?
I’ve always got the impression that her dad was fairly well off. Comfortable at least.

I enquired about her group coaching so not even 1-1 and it had monthly check ins, work outs and a diet plan and it could be yours for the grand total of….

£111 A MONTH. Oh plus a £11 sign up fee. Pure robbery

• Wow
Did you think it was it worth the money and did you get the results you wanted?
It was decent and kickstarted my fitness journey but ultimately no, for me, it was not worth the money. Maybe if you had no idea how to cook it would be. But all of the info you could get online and there was one check in a month and I never even got a response to my final check in lol. I imagine the 121 is even more expensive too