Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
I feel a bit bad to discourage anyone from writing but it’s just not good at all 😅
Fucking helllllll 😆

I wonder when she’ll quite pushing this “I’ve struggled more than anyone else” schtick that seems to be her entire personality.

Reactions: 6

screamqueen

VIP Member
Just got served her TikTok video about training for the Paris marathon that was mentioned earlier in this thread where she is moaning about not being fast enough.

why also does she say her training has been tricky with knock knees, yet in the comments someone has asked about it and she’s like “strength training fixed it for me” - so you don’t struggle with it anymore? I don’t know much about it, but how is she complaining about it one minute and then telling someone else she doesn’t struggle with it anymore?

Attachments

angel911

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread - she pops up on my insta now and then and I think at first I thought woah! That’s some transformation and well done you 👏 HOWEVER having looked at her page all I can see is a self obsessed narcissist who has issues that run far deeper than her weight.

The constant selfie poses the omg I’m brill and just LOOK at how THIN I am - there’s so much to unpick there.

What most people who carry weight fail to realise is that you may lose weight ( and there are many ways to do that ) but you will underneath it all still be the same person with the same issues / worries / complexes. And I say this as someone who has come through an eating disorder and can honestly say I was never more miserable than when I was very thin.

I realised to my horror that the control I thought I had was an illusion - it controlled me. I was OBSESSED with every morsel I ate and every bit of exercise I did - you are in effect a prisoner to this cycle.

She exhibits all these signs and would do well to calm down with the sneery I’m better than you tone for it’s rude to the point of why would you even follow her.

There is a plethora of information online for free when it comes to weight loss and exercise in a healthy and sustainable way, why anyone would pay these people who aren’t in any way trainers/dieticians is baffling.

She is vain and unhappy and would do well to calm down a little with the eye fking and get a therapist to sort out the underlying sadness.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Literally my thoughts when I checked out the cost to do that ultra, I was like… wat?

don’t get me wrong, a passion of mine is fitness and outdoor activities but I refuse to pay £50 to join a 5k when I can do the same route alone the week after - the amount she’s going to be paying to compete the desert ultra is jokes 🤣
She literally seems like she read a David Goggins book and was like “I’m going to do it too” - if you wanna run ultras, totally cool - but there are HUNDREDS of them that are cheaper and closer, she’s literally just doing this one for the cred she can get from her online minions. She’s so sad.

screamqueen

VIP Member
God her latest story about ‘changing hers and everyone else’s lives’ you lost weight babe, you didn’t invent the wheel.
She is SO full of herself it’s actually embarrassing at this point. How does she not cringe at what she puts out?? 🤢🤮

• Sick

clairechoice

I don’t have a problem with her as such but this shocked me. “I’m not like other fitness influencers” sucking in to show her ribs and contorting her body all while preaching about mental health! You wouldn’t be breathing in like that acting like you’re the epitome of health if you were mentally well!

Attachments

screamqueen

VIP Member
Is anyone listened to a podcast recently she mentioned she’s doing des sables…. I’m sorry but she took herself out with an injury doing 2 marathons back to back and now she wants to do a 156 mile desert marathon, I don’t understand who or what she’s trying to prove here?

i 100% feel she does this only for the recognition, not because she truly wants to spend 5 days sleeping and racing through the desert.
It’s 100% all for the recognition. Her ego is too massive to even be able to see that this is a terrible idea. She struggled with two marathons, does she really think this will be easy breezy?

ElizabethBB

She contradicts herself constantly. She posted that her first running leggings were from Amazon/Primark then she’s messaging Gymshark (beggy) to say she bought her first pair from them.
She got all emotional saying the London Marathon was on the route she had her first run then all of a sudden her first ever run (to the end of a driveway apparently) was in Scotland?!
The Adidas vision board malarkey was the worst.
I think she believes her own lies, all very dramatic.

live laugh loathe

Now I’ve finally managed to sort out cancelling my ‘coaching’ with her, I feel a bit more comfortable posting on here.

She doesn’t deserve the name “coach”. I’m working with another actual coach now who costs less and is significantly better value. The difference is night and day.

Just got served her TikTok video about training for the Paris marathon that was mentioned earlier in this thread where she is moaning about not being fast enough.

why also does she say her training has been tricky with knock knees, yet in the comments someone has asked about it and she’s like “strength training fixed it for me” - so you don’t struggle with it anymore? I don’t know much about it, but how is she complaining about it one minute and then telling someone else she doesn’t struggle with it anymore?
She’s full of 💩 and an absolute narcissist.

All her content is regurgitated, and the same before and afters she’s been posting for years. It’s all so toxic and the exact opposite to what she preaches about.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I might be on my own with this opinion but I’m seeing a brow/fox eye lift around the time she lost weight? Eye shape is different from her older photos. I don’t think weight loss changes that 😂

thing is she’s so untrustworthy I don’t believe anything she claims. She’s definitely from money, so can imagine she could afford the work. Could aesthetics lady confirm?
Hmm brow lift is normally achieved through advanced Botox I couldn’t be sure on PDO threads they don’t tend to last

I will have a good gawp at her pics and report back further now I’ve found the thread 🫶🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

screamqueen

VIP Member
Todays insta story “I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face - the way you look is the least important thing about you”. I’m sorry, but the hypocrisy with this woman is the worst I’ve seen in a long time. She is obsessed with photographing herself. Her poor boyfriend 😭
Used to follow her and found her refreshing compared to other fitness girls online. A reply she made on Tik Tok from last year - she said “I don’t show much of my body because I like to remain as modest as I can online - even if I hadn’t lost weight I wouldn’t get my body out :)” Queue the bikini photos and constant body shots 😏 She’s delusional.
Mmmm, I have started to feel like this - I feel bad as I too followed her as she felt really refreshing and real, but the constant updates on “wow look at my life now” and parading around photos and videos of how she looks just don’t feel genuine anymore.
I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt when she kept repeating her life story about “can’t believe how far I’ve come” as being down to the amount of new followers she must be getting so updating them, but it’s just become a relentless stream of the same rubbish. I just don’t get it anymore.
She’s gone from feeling like “one of us” to now pushing this “I’m coach” mentality like she’s just above everyone else. Ah, maybe I’m waffling, but yeah.. feeling less and less into it the more I see, which is a shame as I really rated her. Maybe we’re all just wising up to influencers and their many guises now.

ToastyTuesdays

Cássia Tierney Clarke has been popping up everywhere on social media. If you’re into health and fitness motivation, she’s sure to pop up on your reels.
At first the transformation seems shocking. She goes from obese to extremely petite, fit and model like. But on closer inspection, her face looks completely different too, not from the weight loss she claims, but plastic surgery.

You’ll be hard pushed to find any pictures of Cassia before 2021, and in most of them, even when she is slim, she is covering her face. People pointed out she looks like she has had a nose job, which she denies and blames alcohol consumption and weight
Upon some digging, I found some pictures of her from years back. And you guessed it, she’s lying about not having a nose job, and by the looks of it, she’s had much more work done than that.
I have nothing against surgery, but when you’re selling your transformation and coaching programmes, it’s essentially false advertising. Her body looks great, but also why lie about your plastic surgery? It’s giving people the unrealistic expectation that just weight loss will transform them into a model.

I have other gripes with her too. At first I thought she was inspiring, but every day she just posts pictures and videos of her eye fucking herself saying the same thing over and over. Like ‘omg I can’t believe how good I look now’. Anyway, I’ll let you make your mind up. I’m just over influencers living in their fantasy worlds and denying very obvious plastic surgery to make money.
Before and afters posted below
F465C776-97E8-4C82-B6C8-6524BC0B9385.png

Attachments

Her most recent reel is so fake and calculated. The fake sad face and slumped posture and letting her stomach relax instead of tensing. Oh and no make up, she really went for it 😂

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
I haven’t ever lost a significant amount of weight or had a huge transformation of any kind, but the whole ‘being surprised/shocked’ by her own image and posting her reactions on Instagram stories every other day is a bit much, isn’t it?

Like, we get it, you lost an impressive amount of weight - be proud, own it. But the fake shocked faces / pretend crying when filming yourself just feels so contrived and unbelievable. I’m just not into it.

screamqueen

VIP Member
I’ve unfollow so I don’t see all her content anymore but she’s so fucking insidious. Totally of course there is personal accountability but seeing her shite set me back sooooo much with my personal fitness journey. Let alone paying money for her “coaching” 🙃
Same. I thankfully never paid her for anything but definitely followed her initially for inspiration. Quickly realising she’s just so self involved and actually would rather people idolise her than do any real work to help people. She’s gross.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Guys she invented burnout! Nobody talks about it 🥲
Oh for crying out loud. It’s like she literally scans the internet for what is trending and just jumps on it.

Also, ‘update her qualifications’ with ‘new teachings’ does this mean she’s going to study a proper course, or is she just going to give herself some made up qualifications for this stuff she now talks about… seems fishy to me!