Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a load of beef with MOD a year or so ago. Then started it up again, with the encouragement of Cash, with the whole ‘middle class instamums want to be working class’ palaver and sang Common People into her phone for a week.

Seem to remember that was around the time she had a bit of a mental breakdown?

I use to follow Parry on her weight loss/slimming world account when I was trying to loose a lot of baby weight. The constant take down of the Instamums on her other account was a bit mean girls if you ask me. I’m not middle class by all means but I have to wonder what would happen if the Instamums started taking the piss and singing songs about the likes of Parry and Cash. It just seems like it’s a one way street

Reactions: 4
Parry is close friends to asha. After the exposure of asha she spend time in parry 's home.

Louise Pentland(Sprinkle Of Glitter) is also a friend of Ashas and used to comment on her posts a lot.
And by that I mean after all the cancer stuff on Ashas new account prior to her going to prison.

I haven't seen asha's account it was private probably becuase of all the hate.

Also cookie was one of her followers.

It’s just all very sad.
Her poor son with autism must wonder where his mummy is.
Asha is doing well in prison though from reading posts by her friends as I follow a couple of them.

Can someone fill me in on what happened with cookie please? She was the nurse wasn't she? I somehow missed all of it and hasn't been following her for that long at the time

Can someone fill me in on what happened with cookie please? She was the nurse wasn't she? I somehow missed all of it and hasn't been following her for that long at the time
Good news the answers to your question are in the thread you just need to read it :D

People seem to have sympathy for Asha. A massive fat liar who blamed it on mental health but bancrupted her grandparents.

Amber rose who just films herself in the mirror every day. [emoji849]
I do often wonder if she has a job?
Or is she a model of some sort

Cash and Asha are both massive arseholes, not without their own problems and issues given, but still massive arseholes.

Reactions: 6
Instagram is not the place for these kinds of people look at the upset and hurt they’ve caused so many, that DM article was so sad I can’t belive that actually happened

Reactions: 2
Cash is quite clearly a troubled individual but I hope the message claiming she's killed herself is some kind of sick joke and not true.

Reactions: 3
Cash is quite clearly a troubled individual but I hope the message claiming she's killed herself is some kind of sick joke and not true.
How will we know? Has she done any of her theatre events lately? Wonder when the next is scheduled?

I remember Asha coming on mumsnet. Was surreal

She is so full of self importance, she will be back online soon enough. No doubt rebranded like she did last time. But with the same stupid pout.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.