Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite concerning re the potential suicide, regardless of Instagram related faff.
Has anyone got any idea if she is OK? I'm half tempted to email one of her reps to check in.

Has anyone got any idea if she is OK? I'm half tempted to email one of her reps to check in.
There doesn’t seem to be a crossover of RL/insta friends. Good idea to email her rep, the situation is concerning.

she was nominated for a british journalism award (says this on her own website_).....for best innovation. that took place last night but can't even see her on nominee list

She is on the nominee list, in collaboration with the bureau of investigative journalism. I saw Refuge Woman and it was smart, funny, shocking, and heartbreaking. Cash is an exceedingly good writer (be it truth or fiction) it's just such a shame her online persona is so toxic.

I'm not in any way invested in her, I just know her name from the Mumsnet threads and then over here but I keep coming back to check on this thread in the hope that someone has confirmed that she has not committed suicide and is alive and well. Surely she has enough of an online and real life presence that someone knows for sure. Very worrying.

Yes, which is why I tried to see if she attended the award ceremony. Can’t see that she did. Nominated but seemingly, not there

I can see it now:

‘...and then they all started saying I was dead and making fun of my suicide’

Reactions: 2
Glad she's ok.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was her that sent the DM. Whoever did it, it is a totally sick thing to do.

Reactions: 5
She looks good. Always thought she was pretty, and didn’t understand why she got abuse about her looks. Mind you I never knew if the abuse was legit!

I think that Cash sent the PM now, feel free to pile on me ??‍♀
That was my immediate thought, as it’s always been her to start the drama and a lot of ‘abuse’ had been just been her saying she has received it, no links or screenshots or whatever. But I hope she didn’t and that she’s staying away from googling herself and getting on with her life.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.