Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really going for the goady twit award today, still using the Maddie angle.

Is she a really clever parody act that I’m too thick to understand or is she simply a spiteful vindictive hole?

Well apparently if you stand up to her, you want all poor people to die and your husband is shagging his secretary- that’s about the level of debate with the CC and merry band of supporters.
We hate rich people but you bastards need to pay more tax to support us- that kind of thing.

Apparently she can be nasty about the abduction of someone else’s child because she is part of paying for the investigation.
That sounds like a very Tory argument to me. Tut tut.
Who are these people talking about her? Her followers are joining in with the condemnation but I can't see any evidence that anyone is talking about her child in the way she is suggesting. Is there another mumsnet thread?

Reactions: 1
Exactly! My taxes pay you so I can shout my mouth off. It’s a missing child, I can’t imagine what they are going through and I don’t mind my taxes going towards that any more than the drug addict mum who is in her comments section joining in the pile on.

I don’t get the hypocrisy and why she can’t see it. I also don’t know of all these other missing children that no one apparently gives a damn about either?

Pretty sure that being middle class doesn’t protect you from the pain of that.

I have never seen a nasty comment about her daughter, never. She looks to be a very sweet kid.

I gave up with the mumsnet thread after she threatened them with legal action and they gave in to it. Not sure if there is another one.

I doubt there’d be another thread on my about her , the mods would shut it down pretty quickly although CC would love it. Give her airtime to play the victim.

No one on the Insta threads was abusive about her child or of her as a Mother . She made that bollocks up and when I challenged her on her Insta page about slagging off mn she got twattish very quickly.

I know mn can be a cesspit but not all of the fine and it was (at that time) not nasty about her.

This is what CC did to me, I was following her, she went through my account and found ONE like that I did about Cookie being bullied, then she blocked me. Then I realised that she is not interested in debate, other people’s opinions or looking at her own behaviour.
She just wants her sycophants.

She unfollowed me too... creepy I agree.

Attachments

This is what CC did to me, I was following her, she went through my account and found ONE like that I did about Cookie being bullied, then she blocked me. Then I realised that she is not interested in debate, other people’s opinions or looking at her own behaviour.
She just wants her sycophants.

She unfollowed me too... creepy I agree.
Wow I was literally only just reading that comment of yours!

She's really odd one to be honest. She keeps going on about having been in women's refuges while pregnant with her daughter, but then she also says her daughter's father is great and a friend of hers and they have a good co parenting relationship? I mean which is true?

Of course she owes no one anything but I can't work her out at all.

I don't know her family dynamics, I assumed it wasn't the father of her daughter that she ended up in the refuge to escape from, but someone else. It's her business.

I do find it a bit weird that having made her page into an outlet for the working class to have their voice heard, she never comments on anything outside of her little bubble. The UN reported on the UK government's austerity policies a few days ago, saying it is based on a desire for social re-engineering, so you would think this would be right up her street, and what is she talking about? Her book.

There was a huge report earlier in the year about the government's approach to social housing and again she didn't mention it (as far as I can see, I don't follow her any more, just dip in every now and then to see who she is having a go at). I was quite surprised at that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I don't know her family dynamics, I assumed it wasn't the father of her daughter that she ended up in the refuge to escape from, but someone else. It's her business.

I do find it a bit weird that having made her page into an outlet for the working class to have their voice heard, she never comments on anything outside of her little bubble. The UN reported on the UK government's austerity policies a few days ago, saying it is based on a desire for social re-engineering so you would think this would be right up her street, and what is she talking about? Her book.

There was a huge report earlier in the year about the government's approach to social housing and again she didn't mention it (as far as I can see, I don't follow her any more, just dip in every now and then to see who she is having a go at). I was quite surprised at that too.
It is her business, absolutely, but she then can't complain if people question that when she has told two contradicting stories.

She threw some absolutely vile abuse at Cookie Kibbles for no reason at all.

She is not interested in debate though or hearing about policies for social housing. She moderates her page, people complain about sites such as this but they wouldn’t exist if CC didn’t block everyone who didn’t fawn all over her.

I REALLY object to the abuse of defamation laws to silence people too, I feel very strongly about that and is probably my main objection to her MO.

She threw some absolutely vile abuse at Cookie Kibbles for no reason at all.
Oh I agree with this. The same followers that make the same joke about her being 'found out' about not being from Penge are the same ones that were super sleuthing that Cookie was behind the TIT account because they could apparently "tell from the style of writing". Even after it was revealed to be someone else! Her inner circle of followers are awful.

I seriously objected to her saying that if you vote tory you hate all disabled people as well. What an awful thing to say. Especially when you think our former prime minister had a severely disabled son who died as a result of his illness.

I am not a tory but am I so arrogant to think that all tories are terrible people? No.

Reactions: 3
I think someone needs to get her help and fast. She was threatening suicide last night to a few people through private messages, I really hope her daughter wasn’t in her care at the time.

I think someone needs to get her help and fast. She was threatening suicide last night to a few people through private messages, I really hope her daughter wasn’t in her care at the time.
Oh god that is very worrying.

It is....not sure if it was attention seeking or if she really means it.
Someone needs to step in and help her, the messages were horrendous.

Oh that is really worrying.
I hope she has some good friends to look after her.

It’s all bollocks, and it’s all because she’s not getting attention.

She’s so predictable.

Every couple of weeks when it’s gone a bit quiet:

Post something goady.
Post something goadier.
Dox a few ppl who have sent critical messages (prolly include a couple of fake accounts to troll oneself)
Claim there’s a forum post about being a terrible mother.
Claim it’s misogyny, classism, bullying.
Provide no proof.
Threaten suicide.
Delete all stories.
Put up a pity post about being bullied by an unseen forum full of tories who hate women and the working class.
Repeat.

Reactions: 2
It’s shocking then if it’s all a big joke! Actually accuses this poor girl of being a murderer...she’s messaged her step by step saying she’s taken pills, now wine, good bye I’m now dead!
Wish someone would sort her out and get her some help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.