Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has done a screen shot of her go ogling her name and the list of suggestions. One being gomi.

No one came out looking good from the Influencer Trainer episode. I unfollowed everyone over it in the end because it was getting ridiculous. There was even one (who had not long started a positivity account, I might add) who put up stories saying there were “lots of rumours circulating about certain influencers...in the interests of remaining positive etc it was best not to look into it...but there’s someone making up lies, don’t believe everything you see etc...but don’t look.” Basically, take my word for it, I’m going to stick up for my mates and encourage you not to think independently in the interests of bloody positivity :rolleyes:

No one came out looking good from the Influencer Trainer episode. I unfollowed everyone over it in the end because it was getting ridiculous. There was even one (who had not long started a positivity account, I might add) who put up stories saying there were “lots of rumours circulating about certain influencers...in the interests of remaining positive etc it was best not to look into it...but there’s someone making up lies, don’t believe everything you see etc...but don’t look.” Basically, take my word for it, I’m going to stick up for my mates and encourage you not to think independently in the interests of bloody positivity :rolleyes:

What’s happened now? I missed a story apparently. She blocked me anyway so I can’t see anything.

I don't think anything she is just clutching at straws desperate for mumsnet to discuss. Sadly she is old news.
Though to be fair I would be miffed if it is true that mother brand at the last minute cancels some agreement. Not very professional if you do a run business.

If you want to see someone on instagram go on INSTA stalker haha doesn't matter if you are blocked you can still see their stories anonymously.

Reactions: 1
If you want to see someone on instagram go on INSTA stalker haha doesn't matter if you are blocked you can still see their stories anonymously.
It’s slightly scary as I had been following her for a while. I think she must cross reference everyone or just be completely paranoid as I liked an anti bullying post on the same day.
My account is open, really boring and I have never posted anything horrible to anyone.

All her posts bomb, unless it’s about bullshit like being bullied or drama with other instamums.
Her engagement is currently v lo. Another ‘bullying’ controversy will be sure to spring up soon.

I think Cash can be a bit of a dick ( i.e. It's fine to repeatedly call Alex James a bleep for running a cheese festival. I mean - there are worst crimes known to man and she seems quite scarily fixated on it) and definitely fairly light on the truth. I have seen it myself when she has blatantly misrepresented what has been written online about herself

However, I have just seen a much smaller account (looks like a wannabe influencer) being called out for basically quoting part of one of her posts and trying to strongly imply that CC is a racist. Lots of meaningful woke nodding and agreement from other posters who clearly don't realise only a very small part of the post was posted. It really shows what a totally disengenous tit show Instagram can be

Whose account was that?

I think Cash can be a bit of a dick ( i.e. It's fine to repeatedly call Alex James a bleep for running a cheese festival. I mean - there are worst crimes known to man and she seems quite scarily fixated on it) and definitely fairly light on the truth. I have seen it myself when she has blatantly misrepresented what has been written online about herself

However, I have just seen a much smaller account (looks like a wannabe influencer) being called out for basically quoting part of one of her posts and trying to strongly imply that CC is a racist. Lots of meaningful woke nodding and agreement from other posters who clearly don't realise only a very small part of the post was posted. It really shows what a totally disengenous tit show Instagram can be

Cash has laid off the insta bollocks whilst doing her play - obvs getting enough attention - i imagine the drama will reignite this week.

Louise McG has had beef with Cash for a while, and you’re right about the Tommy Robinson post - she’s been rather selective in what she’s posted.

Louise McG has had beef with Cash for a while, and you’re right about the Tommy Robinson post - she’s been rather selective in what she’s posted.
I wondered about that. I have just watched Louise G's instastories and read the post and comments again. She is skating on very thin ice- I don't think the defence of fair comment would work there

Also - why all the coy "oooooh I can't name if I don't tag" yes you can. You just type a name

I dislike a lot of things CC posts and I think she blatantly just makes stuff up, but I really think a load of supposed influencers and instamums are baying for her and just waiting for her to slip up so they have a massive stick to beat her with. This isn’t the stick and Louise McG needs to shut up.

I dislike a lot of things CC posts and I think she blatantly just makes stuff up, but I really think a load of supposed influencers and instamums are baying for her and just waiting for her to slip up so they have a massive stick to beat her with. This isn’t the stick and Louise McG needs to shut up.
I've re-read it all and I think it's quite dreadful. As I've said, I think CC has lots of issues and I don't agree with a lot of what she says and how she says it but she is being called a racist on Instagram with no way to defend herself as presumably she is totally unaware of the post. And Louise McG has quite cutely not named her to ensure there are no tags. If she had the courage of her convictions, she would hashtag her if she couldn't @tag her.

I've re-read it all and I think it's quite dreadful. As I've said, I think CC has lots of issues and I don't agree with a lot of what she says and how she says it but she is being called a racist on Instagram with no way to defend herself as presumably she is totally unaware of the post. And Louise McG has quite cutely not named her to ensure there are no tags. If she had the courage of her convictions, she would hashtag her if she couldn't @tag her.
She gives it out enough to other people, I haven’t seen that post though I must admit.

She gives it out enough to other people, I haven’t seen that post though I must admit.
I just watched it and didn’t think it was that bad at all, especially compared to some of the targeted nastiness that CC did who also didn’t tag but referenced other people’s stories. Louise can’t tag as CC blocked her some time back.

All as bad as each other I guess.

Last edited:
I just watched it and didn’t think it was that bad at all, especially compared to some of the targeted nastiness that CC did who also didn’t tag but referenced other people’s stories.

All as bad as each other I guess.
Well I didn't realise that about the stories I must say. I think what had got right up my nose is that Louise Mcg is clearly THRILLED to have this stick to beat CC with and is being entirely disingenuous about the reasons she posted it and won't tag or mention CC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.