Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t tag CC as CC blocked her. Did you not see the stories that CC did? Some of them were really attacking other instagrammers, it got way out of hand.

I don’t understand the history between them all and how it started but I first came to Tattle because I wanted to discuss CC attacks and was getting silenced on Mumsnet because apparently (CC said herself in a story) she had sent a threatening legal letter to mumsnet. Then it got so highly moderated and frustrating that I came here.

Didn't see the CC stories. I tend not to watch her stories as I find them quite unpleasant. I understand that CC blocked LG. Not sure why. But I do think LG could have hashtagged CC (nothing to stop her doing that). Rather than half quoting a post and refusing to name her. For the precise reason that she wants it to stay up as long as possible without CC seeing it

She put the full text in the post. Yes maybe she could have named her but I just didn’t think it was that bad at all. The infighting drains me tbh, it must be such a negative void to live in.

Hmmm - she must have amended it. When I read it last night, she had put 1 paragraph in but was called out on it.

Agree it must be totally draining. I can't quite work out where LG and CC have crossed paths to fall out. They seem an unlikely combo

Instagram is gone mad. They all attack one another. I think cash has a lot of issues though some aspects I agree with what she says. I don't agree with Louise's post and agree selected parts to suit her narrative. Ironically just like cash does at times.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty hazy on the details but LG once posted a critical comment under a post by CC, other Instamums liked it, she got some followers from it. I think she was also vocal in her support for the The Influencer Trainer.

That Influencer Trainer - there were people who hsd built a career on being lovely and reasonable on their own public Instagram pages and then behaving like absolute cuntychops on the TIT page as it was private.

Reactions: 2
I felt so sorry for Cookie, she posted a very heartfelt and sad message and was returning to Instagram, then CC laid in to her and her followers all piled on to Cookie. She left after about two hours of it.

Cc publicly accused Cookie of being behind the influencer account. She kept slating her and Cookie denied it, said the accusation destroyed her life.
Another instagrammer posted a screenshot of a whatsapp (I think) chat which proved that it wasn’t Cookie and showed who it was.

CC continued the pile on and did some horrible stories also picking on AlrightBab for ONE comment about that sodding LaRedoute rug which CC had been rude about after it was donated.

It was absolutely awful, really spiteful and vindictive.

Am I allowed to say on here? I might try and find the screenshot of the conversation

Well the screenshot is the same one which was posted on mumsnet, it said Ness (name removed). A few people posted it on their stories with a banner across it saying that CC knew it wasn’t Cookie all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ness Lyons seems to have disappeared from Instagram as well. She wasn’t really an influencer. The whole thing was a bit weird. I don’t understand the motivations behind it all. I thought it was just a skit account but I think there was more behind it in hindsight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.