Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post LG commented on and criticised was posted ages ago. Why bring it up now? Interested to know her motive. I just don't understand her timing.

Well the screenshot is the same one which was posted on mumsnet, it said Ness (Ness removed). A few people posted it on their stories with a banner across it saying that CC knew it wasn’t Cookie all along.
I’m only vaguely aware of Ness removed and didn’t know she had a IG presence.
Ugh the whole things just toxic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed ages ago. What is she saying now? I think she’s actually really fragile, I can’t deal with the drama that she always attracts, it makes me feel really uncomfortable. I’ve unfollowed her and a lot of people that were sucked into the drama either directly or indirectly.

Reactions: 1
I got really hacked off with the OP of the thread on mumsnet justifying her bullying by her constant references of mental health fragility. She is a walking disaster who dishes out abuse and targeted critism.

I know what you are saying, it’s hard to look past what she says to other people (and what she said about CK was unfair and now seems unfounded). But the way she even now still references some of the criticism raised on the mumsnet threads makes me feel she became unhealthily fixated with some of the stuff said about her, and I don’t think that’s a good place for anyone to be in, even if a lot of it was true. I did think TIT was funny until it turned into a hatchet job on her. Shame it did that because actually having an account ripping the piss out of influencers could have been really good.
I don’t blame the OP who I think was trying to stop threads being deleted as much as
anything. The whole thing was frustrating for different people and different reasons.

No change there then ??‍

Who are the group of women talking about her show that she refers to on her page?

Jesus! Today’s stories about Madeleine Mcann and trying to lose her followers! I think her mental health is slipping again

Is someone there in her life to take her child? Because she sounds in a bad way right now.... posting controversial opinions to LOSE followers?? Awful behaviour. She’s full of hate and I don’t know why

The Madaleine stuff is just horrible, despicable online bullying. No one with any decency would go there.

Who is she having a go at? I can't bring myself to click on her stories.

She’s wanging on about forums discussing her kid, saying she should be taken into care etc. I’m pretty sure she spends a lot of time trolling herself. When she’s not getting enough legitimate attention from her shows or whatnot.

hope her kid is having fun with her Dad if that’s where she is today, because her mother is full of hate,angst and mock disgust!

Cash is an hole . I liked Cookie Kibbles and was thrilled to see her back on IG then CC called her a bleep , that she was a tit writer; absolutely tore her apart.

She then has the bleeping nerve to complain about being bullied.

Reactions: 2
Apparently she can be nasty about the abduction of someone else’s child because she is part of paying for the investigation.
Unbelievable, you can just imagine the outrage if someone middle class suggested that their taxes were paying for benefits for other people.

She keeps saying she doesn’t read forums- she is obsessed with it.
The sycophantic not very intelligent commenters are not getting it are they?

You must not discuss her daughter because she said so, yet she can use the tired old cliche about Madelaine being middle class to use that as an I excuse to be a nasty witch about her parents.

Perfect parent judging others parenting, the irony of it...

And I am not an ‘insta mum’ I am a public sector low paid worker calling you out on your bullshit.

Oh yes she called Cookie a tit writer, took real pleasure in driving her off Instagram because she knows that Cookie was not involved in the other account. Making herself feel better by tearing others down is how she rolls.

I haven’t seen any unkind comments about her daughter, she uses her all the time to get engagement on her Instagram. Lots of insta mums do it, whether to promote clothes, a book, a tour or holidays.

I don’t think any child can give informed consent for that, her child is innocent in all this but that’s what happens when you pimp your child out on Instagram.

I say the same thing on the insta mum threads too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.