Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely someone must have alternative contact details for Cash and can confirm she’s ok. Every suicide threat should be taken seriously, whatever you think of her. The person sending messages saying she is dead is shocking.

Reactions: 2
I am not Cash’s Lawyer and I have never acted as Cash’s Lawyer or written a letter to Mumsnet masquerading as Cash’s lawyer on company letterhead.

I agree with Peppapig - I don’t have any contact details either but all threats should be taken seriously. Your opinions of her aside, it’s not fair to joke about her death/funeral when she has previously attempted suicide.

Reactions: 2
I am not Cash’s Lawyer and I have never acted as Cash’s Lawyer or written a letter to Mumsnet masquerading as Cash’s lawyer on company letterhead.

I agree with Peppapig - I don’t have any contact details either but all threats should be taken seriously. Your opinions of her aside, it’s not fair to joke about her death/funeral when she has previously attempted suicide.
Who has joked about it?

Thanks for answering the question about acting for her though.

Surely someone must have alternative contact details for Cash and can confirm she’s ok. Every suicide threat should be taken seriously, whatever you think of her. The person sending messages saying she is dead is shocking.
Hopefully the admin can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .

This is all horrible, really hope Cash is ok and getting some real life support. I didn't get on with her as I stood up to her once but I really hope she is stable.

Reactions: 1
What’s this notify employers thing? Would people seriously try to duck up someones career over tit on instagram? Anyone that does this needs to step way from the internet! Nobody thought it was you Laura.

Reactions: 4
What’s this notify employers thing? Would people seriously try to duck up someones career over tit on instagram? Anyone that does this needs to step way from the internet! Nobody thought it was you Laura.
That's not correct. I said we don't know either way and that remains my view.

That's not correct. I said we don't know either way and that remains my view.
Same, lots of new members here and I am not going to be told what to think by someone else.
I feel really strongly about the misuse of defamation law and the silencing of free speech by a less than salubrious section of the legal profession involved in. reputation management.

Ok well I didn’t think it was you Laura, and neither did some others. Didn’t seem like something you would do.

I’m talking about the PM here BTW. The mumsnet thing isn’t something I know about.

I didn't know Asha had gone to prison! Her poor little boy
I know so sad.

Oh my gosh is this the asha who befriended natasha baile? That's shocking. I knew she had lied about the cancer but didn't realise just how much. That poor little boy.
Yes it was. She then after it all was friends with Danielle parry who happens to be close friends with cash.

I know so sad.

Yes it was. She then after it all was friends with Danielle parry who happens to be close friends with cash.

Actually spoken to Danielle in the past. She’s friendly with cash but refuses to engage in her drama. She’s actually a really lovely girl Parry.

She had a load of beef with MOD a year or so ago. Then started it up again, with the encouragement of Cash, with the whole ‘middle class instamums want to be working class’ palaver and sang Common People into her phone for a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.