Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assume it is Laura Hesketh or someone pretending to be her (although she is a paralegal as far as I am aware).

Sad if this is true but - given the fact that Dry The Rain (chief egger-oner) was ripping MOD et al a new one last week about sustainable shopping, I can hardly see her missing the chance to broadcast that

Also - if you are apparently an internet hater, why on earth the invite to the funeral. Bad taste. ?

Reactions: 1
Assume it is Laura Hesketh or someone pretending to be her (although she is a paralegal as far as I am aware).

Also - if you are apparently an internet hater, why on earth the invite to the funeral. Bad taste. ?
Yes that's what I thought too- mentioning an invite seems unrealistic.

Thanks for the screenshot, I think it’s Laura Hesketh too. I wonder if her employers are aware of her behaviour?

Edited to correct name

Last edited:
If that isn't true (and I kind of hope it is really dad especially for the little girl involved) then that is a really sick thing to do!

I really can't imagine Laura Hesketh coming onto a gossip site and using a user name "Lawyer Laura'. She came onto the mumsnet threads and used her own name.

When I was a teenager a girl in my class phoned up everyone pretending to be her mum and told us all she was dead.

Who is Laura Hesketh, is she Cash's lawyer?

I don't think it would really be her if that's the case.

When I was a teenager a girl in my class phoned up everyone pretending to be her mum and told us all she was dead.
Bloody hell!

Someone ask her? because if it isn’t her, and I’m convinced it isn’t. They’re pretending to be her!

And she should know ^^

I don’t for a minute think it Laura.

Wouldn’t put it past it being Cash herself.

Reactions: 4
Yep wouldn't surprise me if it was cash. I noticed before that cash was followered asha dawes (before pinder who happened to scam loads out of bloggers and lied about dying of cancer). Maybe she has been taught by her to lie about crap!

It's either from Laura Hesketh or someone pretending to be her to tit stir. Don't know how we can know either way to be honest

However, as I have said myself, I can't see Dry The Rain keeping quiet about that

Side note; I listened to the Happy Mum Happy Baby pod cast this weekend with a girl called Jack, it was fascinating. She was in a seriously bad place with a child, using food banks and eating pretty much nothing. She’s very political and fights a worthy cause, blogs, writes and tweets brilliantly. It was a fine example of someone who is fighting the system with such grace. Cash could really do with taking a leaf out of Jack’s book and see how things can be done without all the drama/lies/bullying

Reactions: 3
Hi there - I’ve been sent this link several times tonight & feel like I ought to clear this up first hand as I’m uncomfortable with these accusations: I’m not Cash’s Lawyer.
I haven’t set up an account to message anyone & I certainly wouldn’t joke about suicide having experienced the devastation first hand. Especially when there are children involved.

That said, feel free to contact me directly in future if there’s something you’re unsure of (or notify my employers whatever you’re into)

I hope this clears things up.

Laura
X

Yep wouldn't surprise me if it was cash. I noticed before that cash was followered asha dawes (before pinder who happened to scam loads out of bloggers and lied about dying of cancer). Maybe she has been taught by her to lie about crap!
Asha is currently serving 4 years in prison.
Awful for all involved,especially her child who is now without his mother for at least 2 years.

Hi there - I’ve been sent this link several times tonight & feel like I ought to clear this up first hand as I’m uncomfortable with these accusations: I’m not Cash’s Lawyer.
I haven’t set up an account to message anyone & I certainly wouldn’t joke about suicide having experienced the devastation first hand. Especially when there are children involved.

That said, feel free to contact me directly in future if there’s something you’re unsure of (or notify my employers whatever you’re into)

I hope this clears things up.

Laura
X
Laura, did you send a letter to mumsnet under the guise of being a lawyer on your firm’s headed paper? Because I was told by Cash that you acted for her.
So yes, if you did, I do think that your employers should be made aware.

If you didn’t, then Cash lied to me.

Who’s Asha?
She’s an ex instamum who lied about having terminal cancer.
Accepted lots of money and gifts.
Conned her family out of a huge sum.
Went to prison for 4 years in October.
Her little boy has autism and is only 2 I think.
Awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.