Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoconotLoco

Amazing how she perked up all of sudden can go out be social, active and join groups to volunteer but claims to be anxiety ridded, bed ridded with all theses chronic illnesses that require her to be in a wheelchair and bed bound.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Rather abelist of her to think that people can just nip to Tesco in this heat and not order things for delivery. She don't half harp on and contradict herself. When she smokes the wacky backy she must literally sit there and think right what can I type today that makes me sound great.... It backfires. No wonder her views are down so much, she's contradictory so people will mute her. She's shouting into the abyss 🥴

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
What on earth is she on about with people asking about her eyes and if she's wearing contacts? I bet nobody has asked 🤭 I bet she has caught herself in the camera and thought oooh what can I pretend people have asked about today (que her sending herself a fake message 🥴)

Her eyes always look really dull and glazed over rather than anything special? I actually do have bright blue clear white eyes and I get comments about how nice my eyes are (they are my main noteable feature), nobody asks if I'm wearing contacts thought cos they know me and know they are my real eyes 👀😩🤣🤭
All her eye's show is shes strung out on prescription meds she doesn't need 24/7.
Constantly stoned.
Your eye's ain't shit Serene

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Funny isn't it, she bangs on about lgbtq+ all the time yet she didn't even realise it was international non binary day yesterday 🥴

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Seeing the dress and now hearing how much it cost has angered me!! A friend of mine who is a head of year in a senior school flinched the other day when buying a dress for 29.99 in H and M!! Where the f**k is she getting her money from??
I know! Also it's the fact she's regularly said she was in poverty before Christmas. Saying that people are having to buy her a fridge freezer etc for gifts. Yet she's spends hundreds on books (professing Christmas money 😬 bullshit) almost £200 on a dress, £75 on a duvet cover. It's crazy money for someone who says they are poor. She did have her deposit back from he rold landlord but surely to fuck if she genuinely was in poverty she wouldn't be splashing that cash like that. She would be keeping some by to ease the burden of other people having to pay for her shopping and buy items for her home etc.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
It's amuses me how she never seems to miss these events because of her "chronic illness" yet she's not well enough to work. Very convenient 🥴

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
it sounds as if one was messing her around and she just gave up which I can understand. But has she given any legit reason for not sharing the others, other than them presenting as male?
Because they are male. That's it 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Absolutely pissing myself at her joining in greedys self care thing. Serenas life is one big self indulgent self care fest. She has no job, no responsibilities or anything. She is always fully indulging herself. Silly twat.

Carly95

She is off again ranting at people for messaging her. Saying she doesn't have to share her grief. Is she not sharing it by putting the photos on? Also saying Dacie was only 12 and dragged out of school the day Tams died and that she follows her page and doesn't want her to relive it. So therefore why share it. She needs to get out there and get a job of some sort. I mean she can manage fine typing non stop on her stories. She boils my piss! She is one of those people who will spend her whole life feeling sorry for herself and been negative for her own gratification. It's like the Seri pity party.

Peach97

VIP Member
Again…. How “poor” can she be with a full face of Nars, Iconic London and Glossier makeup? None of those are cheap at all.

Jellysnake

Another day another pity post about her " shite" kitchen and how she can't stand up to do the dishes🤣 yet she then continues to discuss her " outbuildings" ....how the hell did a single childless woman get a 2 bed flat with a garden and outside storage. Surely it should go to a family with children??

n8459

Chatty Member
Maybe a controversial take but I don't really have much respect for parents who put their children's lives and private details all over social media (cough cough Hinch) when they can't even consent or comprehend the enormity of their parent's platform.

Maybe don't be defending somebody who does this ?

Reactions: 5

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
What gets me is, her trauma is only real when there's a subject that is currently being discussed.
She hasn't got religious trauma, just like her chronic illness, its fabricated bullshit to stay on a bandwagon.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Where can I start with Serene?

She has "multiple chronic health conditions" that seem to flare up when she see's fit.
  1. She will drive to London to see her best friend, live her best life and then "crash" for days on end. It doesn't work like that Serene. Most people with ME struggle to drive long distances. Chronic illness doesn't have a pause button.
Tams is her ex, was her ex when she passed away. Serene "the empath" latched on to Tams family as she felt guilty for her passing.

Serene will promote CBD use is large amounts, but then list off what prescription meds she is apparently reliant on (yet she's not even under a pain clinic, which given her ailments, she would be)

She's on a tenancy advise page on facebook re the eviction, and the story she tells on there is a different story to the one she tells on insta.

All in all, she is a narcissistic lying witch. Oh, she also told someone who Hinch doxxed to kill themselves.

• Wow

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Waiting for the four page rant on people trolling her on how she looks, don’t you know she can barely move from the sofa because she’s in soooo much pain? Unless she’s driving hours to London etc.

Has she ever had a job? I knew a few people with chronic illnesses, I think almost all of them have tried different types of jobs, a girl I used to work with used to have such bad flare ups some days she would be shaking, we’d always encourage her to go home but she has a kid so had to pay the bills some how. I guess it’s a different when you have zero responsibility, get free food and gifts sent 24/7 without doing any work. Must be the life.
I'm a nurse and I have chronic fatigue and i tell you now serene talks shit. I don't care how ill I am I don't make my illness my identity my identity is a nurse and a mother.

• Heart