Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially since she’s been so ungrateful and ungracious about former opportunities to perform there.
True, quite risky on her part having done the dirty on the sound guys and blamed them for her performance before, that they aren't the same sound guys on Sunday ...

"Oh dear, the equipment was quite hot by the end of the afternoon, seems like an unintentional effects filter applied itself to her vocals. Mysteriously only to Carrie's segment of the afternoon"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm surprised she would want to perform at West end live as she always says how bad the sound team is there and they ruin her performances

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if the promoters of her tour secured the slot and she can’t really turn down doing it if it’ll help sales. It’s good promo for the engaged theatre community plus she knows her fans will turn up so an ego boost too

She hates it but maybe it’s a ‘take what you can get’ scenario

I wouldn’t be surprised if the promoters of her tour secured the slot and she can’t really turn down doing it if it’ll help sales. It’s good promo for the engaged theatre community plus she knows her fans will turn up so an ego boost too

She hates it but maybe it’s a ‘take what you can get’ scenario
That does seem most likely.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 8
Just checking in, how are we all doing with our work lofe balance? Are we all good?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just checking in, how are we all doing with our work lofe balance? Are we all good?
Absolutely not. I am a SINGLE CHILDLESS WOMAN OVER 30 who has an incredibly difficult life as I live ALONE!!! LIKE A SPINSTER!!! IN MY OWN LARGE AND COMFORTABLE SPACE!!! I don't get to fill my evenings pandering to a sweaty slug husband whom I despise. Instead I have to fill my free time with friends and hobbies!!!! No one with dodgy hairplugs is telling me they're #SOPROUD of me every day!!!!! I'm honestly struggling 😭😭

#FOREVERALONE #NOTAWIFE #KINGSIZEBEDTOMYSLEF

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Absolutely not. I am a SINGLE CHILDLESS WOMAN OVER 30 who has an incredibly difficult life as I live ALONE!!! LIKE A SPINSTER!!! IN MY OWN LARGE AND COMFORTABLE SPACE!!! I don't get to fill my evenings pandering to a sweaty slug husband whom I despise. Instead I have to fill my free time with friends and hobbies!!!! No one with dodgy hairplugs is telling me they're #SOPROUD of me every day!!!!! I'm honestly struggling 😭😭

#NotAWorkingParent

• Haha
Reactions: 14
more to the point, of all the acts rehearsing there why the feck do West End Live think it's Crabbie that people care about. Does whoever does their booking and social media fancy her or something? Baffles me why they think she's something special (and how she's wangled a slot at all tbh).
She’s in the graveyard slot. They’re slot filling at this point.

I just watched her Heathers performance from 2018. The start, when they’re singing candy store, Carrie looks like she’s won a competition to be on the stage, but had no rehearsal. She really does pull the same face, doesn’t she- angry, confused, lustful- one look.
A clip then came up when she was being interviewed after performing as eponine. She didn’t sound as pratty, and her speaking voice sounded different to now, she sounds more “posh” now. They really did ger dirty on the heather’s costume. Even the socks didn’t fit, and the skirt and jacket seemed like they belonged to someone else

Reactions: 16

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Have you considered going through your insta DMs to find a husband who can babysit your kid and offer you a romantic date of seafood at a train station before getting a Disney tattoo for you

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sounds like an absolutely gorgeous existence tbh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just curious how long does Oliver have in Frozen? I'm sure I heard somewhere its closing this year? I wonder if he has plans in place for when its closed.