Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to west end live and able to report back?
it's all appearing on their youtube channel near-live. They just had Hamilton on. I didn't notice if John was there. He didn't do his song but he might have been in the background.

Carrie's bit it tomorrow, after most of the event is over.

Reactions: 5
it's all appearing on their youtube channel near-live. They just had Hamilton on. I didn't notice if John was there. He didn't do his song but he might have been in the background.

Carrie's bit it tomorrow, after most of the event is over.
I just had a quick jump through the video and it doesn’t look like he was there at all

He has posted a Euros 2024 predictions video from his dressing room though hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a quick jump through the video and it doesn’t look like he was there at all

He has posted a Euros 2024 predictions video from his dressing room though hahahaha
Oh I’m so glad I wouldn’t have been able to survive without knowing his thoughts on the Euros 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes because Joel is always going on about football. Such a lad!

#ladsladslads

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joel when Carrie mentions that TomFromMcFly is a massive Crufts fan and is planning on reposting the winner on Insta 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Carrie just posting shite to her insta stories rather than repost or mention or praise or support any of the casts appearing at West End Live today, like everyone else involved in the West End is doing

:ROFLMAO:

There's no wonder nobody likes her, when she's so consistently unsupportive of her industry and colleagues! The bare minimum is all she ever does.

Reactions: 22
I saw some of the Hamilton performances on WEL socials and John wasn’t there. They didn’t do any songs that he was part of, and I don’t think he’d be able to do the choreography for the songs they chose, so he sat in his dressing room, making a pointing video with his football predictions.
So there’s still performers tickets left for the Shakespeare “masterclass” tomorrow… desperate much? The fact they still have performer tickets left, implies there’s not many participants tickets sold. Having is 13+ is a stupid idea. I’m pretty sure a 21 year old, doesn’t want to watch a 13 year old learning how to perform. It’s just weird. I also wouldn’t want my 13 year old being watched by random strangers

Reactions: 17
I saw some of the Hamilton performances on WEL socials and John wasn’t there. They didn’t do any songs that he was part of, and I don’t think he’d be able to do the choreography for the songs they chose, so he sat in his dressing room, making a pointing video with his football predictions.
So there’s still performers tickets left for the Shakespeare “masterclass” tomorrow… desperate much? The fact they still have performer tickets left, implies there’s not many participants tickets sold. Having is 13+ is a stupid idea. I’m pretty sure a 21 year old, doesn’t want to watch a 13 year old learning how to perform. It’s just weird. I also wouldn’t want my 13 year old being watched by random strangers
Paul The Octopus did football predictions better, remember him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you considered going through your insta DMs to find a husband who can babysit your kid and offer you a romantic date of seafood at a train station before getting a Disney tattoo for you
Omg you're my hero. Thank you for saving me from my life of MISERY!!!! I found a guy called John in there. He'll do. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg you're my hero. Thank you for saving me from my life of MISERY!!!! I found a guy called John in there. He'll do. Xx
This is really really important but they MUST move in on the first date, otherwise it's a sham xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is really really important but they MUST move in on the first date, otherwise it's a sham xxx
You're so right. I'll make sure that we're married and comfortable farting in front of each other by week 3 🙏 #truelove

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He replied to a comment saying he was performing with Hamilton? But he’s a bit slow so despite it was on a post about WEL where Hamilton are in fact performing he probably thought they meant has he renewed his contract.

Notice he’s also not posted any kind of support for his #hamfam!!!!!!!!!!!! Or anyone else performing today?

• Haha
  • Wow
Notice he’s also not posted any kind of support for his #hamfam!!!!!!!!!!!! Or anyone else performing today?
He was probably the only person left at the theatre this morning while everyone else was at Trafalgar Square so they probably made him go round and empty the bins and unlock the fire doors or something, so he's got the hump with it all

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He was probably the only person left at the theatre this morning while everyone else was at Trafalgar Square so they probably made him go round and empty the bins and unlock the fire doors or something, so he's got the hump with it all
Usually when a part of the cast a performing, the few that aren’t, usually watch, but definitely show their support on socials if not. Yet, John, doesn’t say a word (probably jealous) then makes a tit football video, with one comment on the first and zero on the second!

Surely they both know many “wonderful humans” performing today, yet nothing from either of them. It will be interesting to see if other performers acknowledge Carrie tomorrow, or will it just be sycophant fans who post, knowing joel will repost their post?

Thinking about her song choice for tomorrow, they had Les Mis today and Heathers tomorrow, so I’m guessing it won’t be from either show. She’ll probably sing something from her tour, and dedicate it to the people she loves, but fail to mention Joel…

Reactions: 15
Also he absolutely HAS to post your address online and repost ALL of your friends all the time. Otherwise it’s not true love.

I am #soproud of you for venturing into LOVING OUT LOUD. Please send me a budgie smuggler affiliate link for when you eventually get a #spon with your new love

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Be sure to go on holiday with him but have it go wrong so you’re STRANDED!! IN THE CAPTIAL OF FRANCE!!! And even though you want your privacy, make sure to get your wedding photos in a magazine!! Sending love ❤ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Please tell me someone else had the misfortune of witnessing Joel wrapping to Shaggy on Instagram 🤣 🤣

IMG_5833.jpeg

IMG_5832.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16