Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?
Every time she thinks about Mabel and her future career possibilities, she thinks about her own career that she lazily threw away, and weeps about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop making out you are constantly crying, as it comes across as lies and we really don't believe you.
Self Diagnosed Postnatal depression incoming.

Note: I'm in no way belittling PND, it's serious and should be dealt with professionally. I used to work with an amazing group of MH midwives, health visitors and Doctors. Self diagnosing is not helpful, but crying wolf is worse.

Reactions: 22
Note: I'm in no way belittling PND
Me neither but she doesn’t have it, she was crying long before Mabel was even conceived. She’s just regretting her life choices. I’d probably also cry all the time if I was stupid enough to marry my rebound and reproduce with him and I saw my ex being happier than ever with someone so different from me and all of my colleagues careers thriving.

Reactions: 25
A big part of job is, quite literally, to find out when students are using AI to write things. I will go down a rabbit hole tonight with feedback about Joel’s captions 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Me neither but she doesn’t have it, she was crying long before Mabel was even conceived. She’s just regretting her life choices. I’d probably also cry all the time if I was stupid enough to marry my rebound and reproduce with him and I saw my ex being happier than ever with someone so different from me and all of my colleagues careers thriving.
She cries at kids movies. Not just one. ALL of them. She’s a crier that’s for sure.
Was half expecting her to film herself crying like she usually does though, so I guess that’s progress.

Reactions: 11
She cries at kids movies. Not just one. ALL of them. She’s a crier that’s for sure.
Was half expecting her to film herself crying like she usually does though, so I guess that’s progress.
She is all for the attention, I also would never say a word against anyone with PND but she is full of bull tit. She says she is crying as she thinks that is what other Mums are doing, sorry Gary other Mums are outside in the big wide world having fun, taking their baby places, meeting friends, not sitting on a sofa 24/7 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why did she cry??? Its her routine vaccines, every newborn gets them... fair enough its maybe not nice for the baby, but it's over in like a minute!
How will she ever cope if Mabel needs actual medical intervention if routine vaccines make her cry...

To be fair, sometimes babies have the most heart wrenching cry after vaccines you just want to cry with them. I say this as a childless millennial who had given shots to babies at work, so I can’t imagine how the parents are feeling.

Reactions: 6
Third year in a row there’s no sign of Carrie being a guest at Musical Con, I thought she’d be eager to go and get her ego inflated

Reactions: 10
Carrie is just a sentient lump. No life. No personality. Just a lump who married another lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Swear she was flashing a bit of a nip in one of those insta stories today!!!

Reactions: 2
Naturally I think Carrie is very pretty, but her awful dyed hair and increasing eccentric style has done her no favours
Fair enough. I've always thought her plain rather than pretty but I agree that she's much uglier now with the fried, rapidly retreating orange hair and Dumbledore Does Woodstock fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.