Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not my style but it perhaps could've worked if she'd stuck to champagne and emerald for her dress.

I really dislike the designer's style of sewing on bits of tulle/netting to add volume to her dresses. Seeing the stitching on top makes it look cheap somehow, like it was dashed off quickly on the machine.
Agree, it would have been much nicer if it were in a cream or ivory with some coloured details

Reactions: 18
Ok, 100% that baby looks like Joel. The latest vaccination story you can see it behind the stupid emoji.
The cynic in me thinks THAT is why Carrie covers her face 🫣
Exactly what I have been thinking! Read a comment on Gail's page from a friend of her saying that Mabel looked like No Neck Shrek...Poor baby girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Because of how relentlessly, gut-wrenchingly shallow the world is now, I do feel for Mabel if she has not just an ugly as duck name but her dad's ugly as duck face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had very little contact with babies tbh - can they really resemble their parents that strongly at such a young age?! I could imagine a toddler Joel though - he already looks like an overgrown baby so it's not much of a stretch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We haven't seen that ugly ass brown dress before have we?! It's HORRENDOUS
Yes we have, it's been posted on Instagram before. It's the same dress, I think, but it's the underskirt of the ugly wedding dress. I like her bodice, and it could have been very cool with that bodice and a short skirt, but the colour, material and shape of the short skirt just didn't work.

It is very sad to look at the guests in the background of their wedding photos, and every single one is dressed better than the bride...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've had very little contact with babies tbh - can they really resemble their parents that strongly at such a young age?! I could imagine a toddler Joel though - he already looks like an overgrown baby so it's not much of a stretch
In my experience (there’s been a new baby in my family every year for about 15 years), until they get to about 2 months olds they mostly all look like the same generic new born unless they’re really unlucky an inheritance one parents massive nose or something like that. Takes them a while to unsquish and you start to see what they’ll look like as their own person. It’s possible that now Mabel is starting to resemble her parents but I find it incredibly hard to believe that she came out looking much like either of them.

Carrie might just see herself in Mabel because it’s all she ever sees when she looks at anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what, I still am struggling to believe that Carrie married and had a baby with the man that a tattler posted about being her with that one time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mabel 100% looks like Joel. If she looked like Carrie, we would've been waterboarded with pics/stories of her face. It's very telling that she is "respecting Mabel's privacy" now but bragged her little head off about being pregnant. That poor child doesn't know what's coming for her.

Reactions: 21
I have a plethora of nieces and nephews and, imo, some babies can show quite a strong resemblance early on to a parent.

Reactions: 17
My nephew came out looking EXACTLY like me - to the extent people thought he was mine when I was out with my sister 😂 and then he flipped to looking like his dad for 3/4 years. Now he’s 5 and back to being my double 😅 he must be getting whiplash between the two sets of genes lol

Reactions: 11
You see Crabbie's nonsensical daily Mabel shitposts and then you see Summer Strallen's last day or so of posts/stories :eek:. Feel quite sorry for her. Of course having the easiest birth ever and the world's best midwife and greatest husband ever ever ever #soproud, this won't happen to Crabbie.

Not personally keen on her use of the phrase "birthing people" though, but there's a whole other thread for that I guess!

• Sad
You know what, I still am struggling to believe that Carrie married and had a baby with the man that a tattler posted about being her with that one time
Seeing them on their first date is truly my claim to fame

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's desperate for people to be speculating on the subject of the photo shoot but we almost certainly know it's just for the tour, the next suburban panto instalment, or more tea/pushchair grifting.

Reactions: 36
Q&A time for those blocked or who have unfollowed
So many sycophants 🤢
---
The dresses on the designers page are mostly really beautiful. I still can’t understand why she chose colours to look like a load of dead pheasants hanging on her dress! Oh and the Disney girl who’s not obsessed with Disney, had Disney quotes sewn into her dress…
The second dress, it makes her look so stumpy, it looks like her pantomime outfit.
Oh and I still can’t explain Joel’s arse!
The smugness she has is certainly something!

She's desperate for people to be speculating on the subject of the photo shoot but we almost certainly know it's just for the tour, the next suburban panto instalment, or more tea/pushchair grifting.
This. At the most it’s a photoshoot for another one off concert. She’s not getting cast in a big show anytime soon.

Reactions: 20
Ridiculous how they started the schedule for Mabel because they didn't know when and how long she will sleep, eat and wake up. Like really you don't have to know in advance, just go with the babys cues....less stress

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.