Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's taking the baby to the hairdressers, she said it's 3 hours away from her, the longest she's been away from her yet.
I think they are all going to her photoshoot, which makes me think that it's a family shoot and she doesn't want to say šŸ¤” because why bring your husband and baby to work
Could it be a family photoshoot for a little face reveal? the emoji is getting smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With all the pumping she is doing there is no reason why she cannot leave her child with her husband for a few hours. Sheā€™s just enjoying playing the martyr that can never leave her daughter alone. šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø
Please can we agree as a group to stop using the word PUMP.
I get the urge to dry heave whenever she uses it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, 100% that baby looks like Joel. The latest vaccination story you can see it behind the stupid emoji.
The cynic in me thinks THAT is why Carrie covers her face šŸ«£
100% You can tell by the brow.

She has however inherited Carrieā€™s massive feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
100% You can tell by the brow.

She has however inherited Carrieā€™s massive feet
You can also tell by the chin! Implications are a bit awkward since weā€™re saying the baby looks like Joel and Joel is uggersā€¦ but I donā€™t care at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€˜Daddy held meā€™ā€¦I want to vomit šŸ¤®
Daddy held me šŸ’€ Iā€™ve just watched that story (I dont follow the woman, bc I love myself šŸ˜) and yeah, she wrote that. Joel, whom she barely ever mentioned by name in the almost two years theyā€™ve been together, is now Daddy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why did she cry??? Its her routine vaccines, every newborn gets them... fair enough its maybe not nice for the baby, but it's over in like a minute!
How will she ever cope if Mabel needs actual medical intervention if routine vaccines make her cry...

You can also tell by the chin! Implications are a bit awkward since weā€™re saying the baby looks like Joel and Joel is uggersā€¦ but I donā€™t care at this point
I think itā€™s more ā€˜she looks exactly like Joel because if she looked in any way like Carrie, her picture would be posted because sheā€™s a massive narcissistā€™

How will she ever cope if Mabel needs actual medical intervention if routine vaccines make her cry...
She'll 100% be a parent that when weaning baby onto solids, won't deal well with a choking incident, and then make them cut grapes lengthways until they are at least 25 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she cry??? Its her routine vaccines, every newborn gets them... fair enough its maybe not nice for the baby, but it's over in like a minute!
Oh man of all the thingsā€¦ I canā€™t hate on her for that, I think thatā€™s pretty standard actually, you donā€™t generally want your brand new baby to feel pain even for a second whatever the reason. Itā€™s not always rational but itā€™s the way it is for a lot of us. Taking the baby to a salon for a hair appointment the day after though, now that is nuts.

Reactions: 9
Daddy held me šŸ’€ Iā€™ve just watched that story (I dont follow the woman, bc I love myself šŸ˜) and yeah, she wrote that. Joel, whom she barely ever mentioned by name in the almost two years theyā€™ve been together, is now Daddy.
DADDY šŸ¤¢

I can fully understand her saying ā€œDaddyā€ or John saying ā€œMummyā€ when theyā€™re around Mabel but calling him daddy to her followers is bleh

Honestly set up a private Instagram account already and share this crap there - no one and I mean no one wants to see that baby emoji - itā€™s ridiculous.

Also nothing they do feels authentic, for people in the arts the lack of creativity and voice is laughable.

That entire post just reads odd - again like itā€™s pick a mix of things new parents ā€˜should sayā€™, it doesnā€™t feel genuine at all, ā€˜leaving them is hardā€™, ā€˜I work to support themā€™, ā€˜having a child has made me realise thingsā€™.

ā€˜Why put this post up?ā€™ - always ask yourself this Jeff and then probably donā€™t post it - especially when itā€™s not even you whoā€™s written it.
I once learned ypu should ask yourself three things before saying something and I'd say it applies here:
1. Do I have to say it?
2. Do I have to say it?
3. Do i have to say it NOW?

Just put "post it" instead of "say it".
John, Gary, take note.

Reactions: 15
I had been looking for the legally blonde video, because I thought it canā€™t be THAT badā€¦ and you know what? It isnā€™t!!!! Itā€™s kids! Having fun, singing, acting! I canā€™t (I can) believe Joel made that video of himself making fun of it. Iā€™d like to have seen what his ten-year old singing voice was like.

Reactions: 11
IMG_4393.jpeg

This is not to insult Mabel, but how is she clever?? Sheā€™s just a baby that did what any baby does, cry and then calm down after a bit. Wonder if Carrie was raised being told how clever she was all the time (among other undeserved compliments) and thatā€™s why she thinks so highly of herself? When the truth is she is the opposite of clever, sheā€™s stupid. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I'm not a native speaker and I can barely understand a word of the Legally Blonde voiceover. Could someone transcribe it or tell me what it's about?

Reactions: 1
This is not to insult Mabel, but how is she clever?? Sheā€™s just a baby that did what any baby does, cry and then calm down after a bit. Wonder if Carrie was raised being told how clever she was all the time (among other undeserved compliments) and thatā€™s why she thinks so highly of herself? When the truth is she is the opposite of clever, sheā€™s stupid. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
A Clever 'Mumma' would have given the Calpol before the Jabs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?

Reactions: 6
Calpol before jabs šŸ˜‰, you can tell she doesn't speak to anyone with a baby šŸ™„

I had to take my son on his own as my husband worked long hours but it takes 2 of you šŸ¤£ Your daughter isn't clever or brave she hasn't got a bleeping idea what is going on , well apart from actually leaving the house for once and moving off the sofa!

Stop making out you are constantly crying, as it comes across as lies and we really don't believe you.
---
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?
It's attention seeking lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.