Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it weird that he's posted a photo of only Carrie and Mabel to go with his PR damage control caption?

Defo Carrie grabbing his phone and being a raging narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn't it weird that he's posted a photo of only Carrie and Mabel to go with his PR damage control caption?

Defo Carrie grabbing his phone and being a raging narc.
That post has Gary all over it. At this stage I think she's trying to make him look worse so it'll generate gossip here and soothe her bitter little ego.

Do duck off Gary Moonscale, go to a mum and baby group and do something that will actually benefit your kid instead of rotting in front of Disney. Nobody feels bad for you that you rushed into marrying and spawning with a sentient thumb - that is all on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well the company that gifted her the pram are getting loads of publicity, NOT !!! Has she actually used it, does she actually take her daughter out in the fresh air or even out?

I used to take my son and dogs out everyday and yes even after my section, it saved my sanity, I hated being stuck at home!

Does she realise when Mabel starts to walk she will need to start walking again 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha when you scroll TT and realise that the ’hilarious’ story she posted to Instagram of her reading Mabel a story has been posted again but this time from a different angle and with Joel filming.
Wonder how many takes it took to refilm so it looked ‘spontaneous’ after the one Scott took?
What a special brand of narcissist she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Theres no way Joel wrote this..

View attachment 2905032
Honestly set up a private Instagram account already and share this crap there - no one and I mean no one wants to see that baby emoji - it’s ridiculous.

Also nothing they do feels authentic, for people in the arts the lack of creativity and voice is laughable.

That entire post just reads odd - again like it’s pick a mix of things new parents ‘should say’, it doesn’t feel genuine at all, ‘leaving them is hard’, ‘I work to support them’, ‘having a child has made me realise things’.

‘Why put this post up?’ - always ask yourself this Jeff and then probably don’t post it - especially when it’s not even you who’s written it.

Reactions: 24
Maybe he's had a bollocking off Debbie so he's trying to thumb his way back into her good books 😂

She's probably sick of doing all the housework and running around after Caz while Joel's contribution = gurning outside Tesco and the occasional micky mouse waffle on an Aristocats plate (if he's feeling fancy).

• Haha
Why does everything they post come across like they're trying to convince themselves they're happy!?
Maybe it's just way the I read into things, but that post to me screams that Joel's trying so hard to prove to everyone he's so happy and blessed and not at all bothered that the world no longer revolves around him and Carrie has someone else to give all her attention to...
Most people who are truly happy don’t need to brag about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her DGW video with Jamie, came on my fyp. Her responses to people’s comments are so weird.
What is she saying thanks for in the first one? Even if it’s supposed to be sarcastic, it doesn’t work.
The response to how she didn’t fall in love with Jamie… they were both in love with other people. I think most professionals actors would say something like; “we are acting in a role as characters, and we are professional actors and know there are boundaries and we respected each other.” Not Cazza, she actually thinks if they’re both been single, they’d be shagging? Another fan suggested age should play Veronica in the heather’s revival… Are they being serious? She says “give me a decade and I’ll come back as Miss Fleming”. Carrie, you could play that role now. Does she honestly think she still looks in her 20’s? If I didn’t know, I’d say she was late 30’s-early 40’s, mainly due to her demeanour, hair, make up choices, glasses, style, and husband.
PS Anyone seen the ginger shot Hamilton video? No one else pulls faces, but Joel pulls such weird faces. I bet the rest of the cast find him challenging to be around

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her DGW video with Jamie, came on my fyp. Her responses to people’s comments are so weird.
What is she saying thanks for in the first one? Even if it’s supposed to be sarcastic, it doesn’t work.
The response to how she didn’t fall in love with Jamie… they were both in love with other people. I think most professionals actors would say something like; “we are acting in a role as characters, and we are professional actors and know there are boundaries and we respected each other.” Not Cazza, she actually thinks if they’re both been single, they’d be shagging? Another fan suggested age should play Veronica in the heather’s revival… Are they being serious? She says “give me a decade and I’ll come back as Miss Fleming”. Carrie, you could play that role now. Does she honestly think she still looks in her 20’s? If I didn’t know, I’d say she was late 30’s-early 40’s, mainly due to her demeanour, hair, make up choices, glasses, style, and husband.
PS Anyone seen the ginger shot Hamilton video? No one else pulls faces, but Joel pulls such weird faces. I bet the rest of the cast find him challenging to be around
"Both in love with other people"
She's talking about Oliver right? She was with him during Heathers.

• Wow
"Both in love with other people"
She's talking about Oliver right? She was with him during Heathers.
She was with Oliver, yes. But, according to her story, I bet she was already crushing on that dish named Joel, who she bumped into a few years prior and always found super cute (but only stopped ghosting after 8 years, post being broken up with) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That stupid emoji annoys me everytime. Imagine putting that over your baby!
He’s responded to a comment about this!
They said “I don’t like the emojis, sorry”

Joel replied “as in to hide my daughter’s face, or just the actual choice of emoji. I’m confused”

The reply “I get your choice to hide her face, which is fine- just makes me think it’s not a real living thing and the beauty you see every day”

Joel: “Bless you. Well she certainly is and thankyou for understanding about keeping her identity away from social media”

It’s such a strange response and interaction. Thankyou for understanding is the sort of thing you’d say if you’d made a mistake and were trying to apologise. He just never seems to quite get it right somehow. The bless you is incredibly patronising too. It’s maybe something you’d say if you were speaking, but to write it is a little weird?

Carrie has moved on from calling her daughter boob shark, to muffin. Oh and she’s having her hair done. Sticking with the orange? She’s also having some kind of photo shoot, but has planned it the day after Muffin is having her injections. That poor baby, never goes out, then the day she does, she’ll most likely be feeling rubbish after the injections. Joel is going with them as he’s got holidays at Hamilton. He’s only just gone back! Surely he’d be able to go to a daytime event if he wasn’t on holiday from Hamilton. I get he finishes late ish, but he’s not got to be back until early evening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is she bringing Mabel with her? Why can't Joel look after her at home if he's off?
Especially after having injections...

Why is she bringing Mabel with her? Why can't Joel look after her at home if he's off?
Especially after having injections...
I think Carrie is just a clingy mother. Don’t know why but she gives me the idea that she’s the type of person that would act like she’s the only one that knows how to look after the baby and Joel can’t be trusted on his own. I could be wrong of course, but my impression aligns with her personality and the way she’s acting like she’s the world's first and best mother.

Reactions: 18
Joel’s comments and responses are giving Chat GTP. Maybe it’s their new social media manager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got the link / full video of a bunch of theatre actors taking the piss out of those legally blonde kids! Including Joel obvs. X

Reactions: 1
I think Carrie is just a clingy mother. Don’t know why but she gives me the idea that she’s the type of person that would act like she’s the only one that knows how to look after the baby and Joel can’t be trusted on his own. I could be wrong of course, but my impression aligns with her personality and the way she’s acting like she’s the world's first and best mother.
Also, if Mabel sleeps according to a Carrie-imposed schedule and Carrie pumps, shouldn’t it be easier for her to leave the baby with her dad for an hour or so? I thought Carrie had figured out everything?? 😁

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.