Carrie Hope Fletcher #93 Joel’s Heir has Fallen Out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2818826
If this was anyone else I’d say „good for her“, but because it’s Carrie, it’s 100% possible that this means nothing and we’ll see little Mabel‘s face in a magazine soon (with a longwinded justification via insta). Also…we have seen her face already, no? Like, hours after she was born?
And yet @awkwardjellyfish said that full faced Mable pics are on Carrie's finsta which could technically still fall into the wrong hands at some point.

Reactions: 18
I mean, even if her face isn't in the photo, Mabel is still in it. Just because it's not her face, it suddenly doesn't count?

The idea of people being able to see me as an infant breastfeeding is so weird and intrusive. I'm once again so thankful I was born in the 90s and not now.

Reactions: 24
“Kindly gifted” still has to be marked as “Ad” 🫠 You’re working with the brand and promoting their products Carrie, they are not your friend giving you a present 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's stupid and exhausting and will do whatever she wants. Her rationalisations never make any sense or hold up to scrutiny.

Has shown Mabel's face with the famous Fletcher ✅
Has profited from showing Mabel via subscription fees and freebies from brands ✅
Will monatise birth story on YouTube ✅
Showing intimate moments for social media clout ✅
Yep. Like always, she‘s contradicting herself but will never own up to it. She says she’s not showing Mabel‘s face, so obviously when she does, it’s not the same as when others do it. Because of Carrie‘s mamma bear instinct 🙄

Reactions: 7
Screenshots for those without Instagram access. Includes a statement that they aren’t doing a mag shoot and an explanation of “mostly mental”.

Interesting that she’s touching on all the points discussed here 🤗

Attachments

Screenshots for those without Instagram access. Includes a statement that they aren’t doing a mag shoot and an explanation of “mostly mental”.

Interesting that she’s touching on all the points discussed here 🤗
I'd bet one of my kidneys that not even Hello Mag had any interest in this poor, poor kid––especially not after the comments and general confusion ("Who even is this and wtf cares?") on "autumnal" wedding no. 2.

Had there been money to be made, the Shrek family would have been the first to walk in front of the nearest camera lens, with Mabel in the spotlight and Circle of Life playing on a continuous loop in the background.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2819024

These are the type of 'fans' who are the problem
If this is a genuine question and not one of her self-written ones, then it’s obviously insane. Her answer is completely bitchy of course and should have just said, „That’s not how I see it“. But would it be a Carrie q&a if she wasn’t answering questions that other professionals on insta would simply ignore? Never change, Carrie, never change 😂

Reactions: 15
Not brown eyes and blonde hair????
The child is going to be a bully magnet from the get go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God she's so annoying and smug, that Q&A!

I love how she equates her tour with anyone else's 9-5 or shift work. She's obviously going to have her mum there for the duration (failing that a nanny). The production company Lambert wotsit seem so enamoured by her that I wouldn't be surprised if they're paying towards it to keep her happy/show how inclusive they are to their new mum talent. The Fletchers had the furlough fiasco with Debbie, it wouldn't surprise me if Carrie wangles some free childcare (despite having a husband who could pitch in). Entitlement all the way.

I still don't think it's a great idea to go zigzagging all over the country, staying in different hotels every night (or fair/advisable for Mabel, stuck in a car seat for that many hours) but realistically how many hours is Carrie on stage? The last tour had two very short acts and a brief interval. Carrie's fairly lazy so I doubt she'll be rehearsing for long.

She'll probably only be apart from Mabel for 2 hours a day and have her in the vicinity during rehearsals. It's not comparable to a mother commuting to a job and spending 8 hours in their role.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.