Carrie Hope Fletcher #94 are you just...like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hardly follow any influencers, especially not mommy bloggers, but you still end up getting a lot through TikTok, Insta, and co.
In my experience, the balance Carrie is trying to strike between "I don't show my child's face" and "Otherwise, I market everything with and about my child" doesn't last long. When interest fades (and it will), she'll inevitably tease a facial reveal for a long time and eventually show it, then Malbel will be heavily marketed to the extreme.

Everything else is currently going downhill for Joel and Carrie, including Beggars Call.

While there are a few positive examples of influencers who don't show their children, they also don't show absolutely anything about their children. Some people don't even know their names. But they also create interesting content aside from being moms.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Carrie they’re just admitting she stole the name Mabel from a TV show. You always loved it Carrie? Suuuuuure you did

Mabel would have been Khalessi had she been born a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s not wrong but as if anyone actually asked her this 😭 bleeping torment?!

IMG_6811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Call me dense but doesn’t this photo show half of Mabel’s face? Anyway here is a photo of Carrie’s greatest fear apparently:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Call me dense but doesn’t this photo show half of Mabel’s face? Anyway here is a photo of Carrie’s greatest fear apparently:
Listen, showing Mabel's face while in her uncle's arms, showing half of Mabel's face, showing Mabel's face attached to her mother's breast OR showing her face on her private Insta and to paying subscribers - that's NOT showing her face to the world, what's so hard to understand??

;D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to defend the creepy fan question but they kinda have a point. Like I said before, keep your baby off the internet. Don’t be posting lame photos covering their face with emojis, or the back of their head breastfeeding or other teasing photos. Don’t post photos of them at all, that is how you protect them. Anything else is you monetising your baby.

Also I’m sorry for the baby because having his eyes and her lips sounds like an unattractive combo. Hope she doesn’t get any of their brains, because that would be the worst thing to get from them as they’re both extremely stupid. Same goes for their ugly personality, arrogance and entitlement.

I’ll finish by saying that the colours on a two week old baby mean nothing. Monetising Machine might not end up being as rare as her mummy with her brown eyes and blonde hair. 😥

Reactions: 25
Has she forgotten that all her obsessed fans know where she lives? Also some will secretly try and take photos when she is out and about as they feel they are entitled to this!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not to defend the creepy fan question but they kinda have a point. Like I said before, keep your baby off the internet. Don’t be posting lame photos covering their face with emojis, or the back of their head breastfeeding or other teasing photos. Don’t post photos of them at all, that is how you protect them. Anything else is you monetising your baby.

Also I’m sorry for the baby because having his eyes and her lips sounds like an unattractive combo. Hope she doesn’t get any of their brains, because that would be the worst thing to get from them as they’re both extremely stupid. Same goes for their ugly personality, arrogance and entitlement.

I’ll finish by saying that the colours on a two week old baby mean nothing. Monetising Machine might not end up being as rare as her mummy with her brown eyes and blonde hair. 😥
Wonder if she’ll turn out like my cousin (mixed race, Chinese mum, white dad with blond hair) who had oh so unique blonde hair and brown eyes when she was a child and now has (gasp!) dark brown hair, not so special any more. JoJo has dark hair and that’s the dominant gene …

Reactions: 7
Her reply is so bitchy for no reason haha. If someone whose career I followed and supported answered questions like that I'd unfollow
She could have just said “I’m grateful that you’ve supported me, followed me and shown me such kindness. It’s something I appreciate. But Mabel can’t decide these things and so I know you’ll respect our decision.”

eta: and then added the obligatory ❤

Reactions: 46
Let's also not forget how Carrie made all that preggo belly fetish content and posted it for all the world to see. But that's defo respecting Mabel and her privacy. Of course

• Sick
Has she forgotten that all her obsessed fans know where she lives? Also some will secretly try and take photos when she is out and about as they feel they are entitled to this!
Yep Joel giving their address away, has put Mabel at far greater risk than any photo of Mable's face on the internet ever will.

Especially given that he works in a job which makes it very easy to know that he's out all evening most of the week!

As if anybody actually sent a question in about being "tormented" anyway though. That was totally one of her made up fantasy questions. So that she can build this scenario of "tormented people" wanting to damage her.

With respect, or call it naivety but how exactly would a photo of a baby compromise safety?

Taking the piss or using her for fodder, I get but safety? I genuinely don’t understand how it could be use for nefarious means

I get Carrie’s sentiment that she doesn’t owe anyone a photo but 1) You happily monetise everything else and happily cash in on freebies from said Shrek baby so you can’t suddenly have a moral line and 2) Maybe don’t respond like such a head

Reactions: 8
I think that question was a fake tbh. If it were real it would have been so creepy that you’d not address it, you’d just ignore it. Given her aggressive tone, I’m sure it’s made up to feed into her narrative that people are dangerous haters and she’s a poor victim.

You can’t pretend to be a big sister to your fans when it suits you and wanna make money off them and set boundaries when you get annoyed. You should always have the same clear boundaries and never overshare private info, that’s how you keep yourself and your family safe and you also don’t feed into their delusions.

And I’ll die on this hill but posting photos of your kid is using them regardless of their face showing or not. Keep them off the internet, anything else is attention seeking and in her case wanting to monetise the baby.

Reactions: 31
With respect, or call it naivety but how exactly would a photo of a baby compromise safety?

Taking the piss or using her for fodder, I get but safety? I genuinely don’t understand how it could be use for nefarious means

I get Carrie’s sentiment that she doesn’t owe anyone a photo but 1) You happily monetise everything else and happily cash in on freebies from said Shrek baby so you can’t suddenly have a moral line and 2) Maybe don’t respond like such a head
Sadly there are well-documented and numerous instances of toddler photos used for all kinds of absolutely hideous stuff on the internet. I don’t want to go into details because I’ll be honest, I find the topic super upsetting. Even if you think it’s super innocent photos of your kid - others will use them in ways you don’t want to imagine.
I‘m not sure if that’s what Carrie is concerned about though. But in any case, nobody should post pics of their children on any kind of public social media (just my opinion obviously).

Reactions: 27
Ugh Do u recon John latches onto one nip at the milkshake bar with his mouldy shark teeth whilst baby is on the other?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.