Carrie Hope Fletcher #92 I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I’m living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well damn, I thought this thread would go quiet for a bit after Mabel was born. I thought the Dumb and Dumber twins would go quiet.

Alas, how wrong I was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a therapist, seeing everyone call Carrie a narcissist or saying she has NPD is really frustrating. NPD is a really awful condition.
Carrie is just an arrogant goon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just googled Carrie to see if The Daily Flail or anything had reported on the new bundle of joy (they haven't) but I am crying at what comes up:

1709607156938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we’re missing the biggest thing to talk about. International Women’s Day is Friday. Who do y’all (I just type that as it’s easier it’s not in my daily vernacular don’t worry your silly little heads off) think she’s going to honor?

Reactions: 5
I think we’re missing the biggest thing to talk about. International Women’s Day is Friday. Who do y’all (I just type that as it’s easier it’s not in my daily vernacular don’t worry your silly little heads off) think she’s going to honor?
Herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
John cause he helped her make a girl from scratch.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
100% herself for being brave and strong enough to get through childbirth. She’ll also throw in a ‘now I know what it is to be a woman’ or similar bollocks she then ends up apologising for 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s face it, nothing will top the year she decided to celebrate men on international women’s day. That was her ultimate NotLikeOtherGirls move. And the reason she celebrated them was because of what they did for her. So in the end it was All About Carrie as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.