Carrie Hope Fletcher #92 I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I’m living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @awkwardjellyfish for another thread title with 86 likes 👏🏻

This COULD be the thread that sees the arrival of Macavity Mayonaise Mushroom Montague who appears to have not arrived on the #notlikeothergirls due date of 29th Feb

It seems Carrie is using her hiatus, which us normal folk call maternity leave, to become the next big tiktok star. Good luck, love x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It was a race to see which arrived first, new thread or new Fletcher-Montague, and the thread won.

GREAT title @awkwardjellyfish !

I think we need to repeat @Pistachiyo's amazing name generator from the previous thread :ROFLMAO:

1709287128316.png

And we mustn't lose the infamous Hagrid comment, wisely captured by @Fillyjonk before it was swiftly blocked and deleted

1709287476188.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m going to chuck in an early contender for the next thread title IF Mysterious Mildew Mocha is still keeping us waiting.

CHF #93 It’s Way Past My Due Date
Full credit to @jolly_parsley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Baby Merry Song Montague has (by not arriving on the oh so magical and special birthday of Feb 29th) officially shown our CareBear that kids are going to end up doing whatever the duck they are going to do and there is little you can control about it. Get ready because this is the first instance of many that will not play out the way Carrie dreams/wishes/believes she is entitled.

Reactions: 19
Surely this will be the thread where little Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm arrives?

Not sure I can take anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crabbie still has absolutely no idea what it will really be like when Minnesota Matchalatte Michaeljackson is here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long until we get a “no I haven’t had the baby yet!” insta rant telling all the hatefuls to STAND DOWN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I missed the entire last thread but I really hope Milkmaid Maple Midnight Montague is staying nice and cosy in utero for a few more days.

I actually quite want to see Just For One Day even if it is a bit naff, but I'm holding out booking until Shrekington is on paternity leave as I'd rather not have to experience him LIVE in the CAPTIAL of the Old Vic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1000062813.png
Dress of which year though? Keeping fingers tightly crossed it was during the (very) Dark Ages for all our health.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was a race to see which arrived first, new thread or new Fletcher-Montague, and the thread won.

GREAT title @awkwardjellyfish !

I think we need to repeat @Pistachiyo's amazing name generator from the previous thread :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2788882

And we mustn't lose the infamous Hagrid comment, wisely captured by @Fillyjonk before it was swiftly blocked and deleted

View attachment 2788888
Maybeline Maskingtape Morning. Born March 3rd, after being induced after Caz has a meltdown over still being preggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The rate at which we go through threads I’m betting we get a new thread before Mmmbop comes along
---
CHF #93 It’s Way Past My Due Date
Full credit to @jolly_parsley
Also I just hope we get to use this thread name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going on holiday and she's definitely going to have this kid by the time I get back. Expecting to have 12 threads to read through when I get back everyone! Make sure to let me know how MapleSyrup Mary Mungo (and) Midge Montague gets on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really do wonder if Mmbop Manga Multistoreycarpark is gonna be here by the next thread. But then we'll have pages of speculation ... and pages of laughs if Carrie posts another video or SO OVER OLIVER! quote ... so this one could move quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My theory re. The Dress is that Caz wasn't getting the wedding she wanted, at the age she wanted, with the person she wanted... all her plans/hopes had gone capput. So choosing a dress like that was a way of rebelling against weddings in general. I don't think she was happy with the way she looked (or with Joel's looks) and didn't want to be seen to be making an effort in a traditional wedding dress. So the cabbage patch dress was a way of working around that, and making it seem that she was 100% doing what she wanted, even though it was actually the opposite.

Reactions: 42
While we wait for Madness Moneyearner Maybelle Montague to arrive I thought you’d all enjoy this text I got from Mr SMFSL yesterday 🤣
IMG_6624.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You all coming up for more and more hilarious names for little Martha Myrtille Microwavéé Montague is the besr part of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.