Carrie Hope Fletcher #92 I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I’m living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
I really hope this will be the making of her and she’ll stop being the grade A bellend she’s so famously become.
I know a lot of people who became infinitely better humans (!) after becoming parents and experiencing unconditional love. Not optimistic about Carrie and Joel being improved this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone called David just went in to the zelebrity big brother house and he's like Scott and Joel rolled into one, and four times as irritating

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
These threads always make me VIOLENTLY cry (with laughter) cause of all the in jokes. Love these threads, can’t stand Carrie. And her becoming a mum isn’t going to change that!
Zoe sugg is perfect example - all the super fans crying that she would be a perfect mum and was born to do it and so far has not lived up to the hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think everyone is avoiding because technically the most liked suggestion is “Its way past my due date”, which upsettingly no longer applies!
Yeah but the second most voted is good too, can't we use that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.