Carrie Hope Fletcher #90 Are you a tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back on Tik Tok! She didn’t announce it but her #Soproud husband did. It’s Carriehfletcher

Her first video is her dancing to Taylor Swift “I’m the problem it’s me..” Pretty self aware for Carrie
Except she's probably doing it for the 'oh you're not' comments , or in an ironic way when she actually thinks she isn't

Reactions: 12
She is back on Tik Tok! She didn’t announce it but her #Soproud husband did. It’s Carriehfletcher

Her first video is her dancing to Taylor Swift “I’m the problem it’s me..” Pretty self aware for Carrie
Dancing? 🤣🤣🤣 I have 2 left feet and can dance better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s happened to the parody account on Tik Tok? Looks like they had to start a new one?!

I wonder if that is why Carrie is suddenly on there, some link to getting an account removed?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure her TikTok comeback will be as successful as her ‘year of the YouTube comeback’ last year…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So cringe posting a throwback from Cinderella as her first tiktok after making such a racket about how much she hated the role. It's convenient to lean on now that you're irrelevant though, isn't it?

She's too much of a boomer to cope with tiktok. She'll get roasted and run off crying (again).

Reactions: 31
I wonder if the baby will be born on Monday to carry on the M theme…’Monopoly Motorway Montague born on a Monday’
Midwichcuckoo Mollusc Montague born on Monday, thank bcuk it wasn't a Sunday!
Because then she would be Shrekella Sondheim Montague
And of course, that simply wouldn't do.

If it had been on a Tuesday she'd made her debut
Well of course she'd have been Thackerybinx TomFletcher Montague!

Thank the heavens (and by that I mean my own loins)
That she avoided that most heinous of croimes 😳
To be birthed on Wednesday, the stone in my shoe!
Because that would be she'd be Webber Wednesday Montague!

Now, Thursday, sure, I very nearly blew
But I tricked all you haters haha screw you!
Of course if had turned out to be true
then you'd already have met Taskmaster Tattle Montague

Which brings me to Friday, come on now, don't take the piss!
I'm not even going to bother anymore with this.

You don't understand how magical we three are
Me, the baby... even Joel (from afar)
Of course a Monday is the only day that would do
To introduce Moonscale Moist (after her father) Montague!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I 100% think she will start trying to post 'relatable' mum content- showing the 'real' non influencer reality of life. They will cover face to start and then get lazy and forget. It'll go well for a bit cos of algorithm and her weird followers, then die off when people realise she's boring and not funny. Mystic Meg over and out 😅

Reactions: 21
Announces she’s back on TikTok and only 200 people go follow her from her hundreds of thousands on Instagram. I feel like that’s very telling about her actual engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I 100% think she will start trying to post 'relatable' mum content- showing the 'real' non influencer reality of life. They will cover face to start and then get lazy and forget. It'll go well for a bit cos of algorithm and her weird followers, then die off when people realise she's boring and not funny. Mystic Meg over and out 😅
Anyone seen Sophie Isaacs latest Instagram vid. That's real mum content. She shares that her little boy was up in the night several times, there is no excessive whinging or blame on him, nothing personal or that suggests she resents him or an over the top display of love. It's one short video, states the facts, looks tired, comments that there is no coffee in the house.

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Sophie Isaacs latest Instagram vid. That's real mum content. She shares that her little boy was up in the night several times, there is no excessive whinging or blame on him, nothing personal or that suggests she resents him or an over the top display of love. It's one short video, states the facts, looks tired, comments that there is no coffee in the house.
Sophie has a grip on reality. Carrie? Not so much.

Reactions: 2
I went to search for Carrie’s TikTok and found this 😂

LEAVE BRITNEY CARRIE ALONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone seen Sophie Isaacs latest Instagram vid.
I didn’t know who this person so I looked her up. Not a fan of footage like this tbh
IMG_2223.jpeg

but one thing I’ll say is that she looks amazing for someone that has a newborn that barely sleeps. I look more tired than that after a good night sleep (I have no kids to keep me up). 😂😂

Back to Carrie, we know she’ll be posting shouty videos where it’ll clearly show she resents her daughter for being hard (most newborns are) but there will be a passive aggressive remark at the end about how people assume and misunderstand and of course she’s not resentful or angry at her precious Moaning Muffin Mellow Melody Montague.

Reactions: 2
Pentagrams on a baby blanket is a choice.
I don't think they are pentagrams, as the circle doesn't enclose the points of the stars, think it could just be stars on a spotty blanket. I'm happy to be corrected through!

Reactions: 13
Btw my comment meant that Sophie is another one monetising on her baby, which is the part I don’t like. I wasn’t commenting on the blanket choice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.