Carrie Hope Fletcher #90 Are you a tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted on THE Instagram that it’s her so…
Maybe it’s a parody of a parody.
If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em

*think tattle should be suing for copyright over The Face™️. It was very definitely trademarked here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Will she go past her due date for Mokka Macaw Montenegro Marksandspencersclubcard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Um she’s just posted a throwback to Les Mis…check out the hashtags!
I’m not in MT. But I’ll say that I’d be seen as a laughing stock is I shared stuff about jobs I had a million times ago. It would mean I haven’t progressed in my career at all and I peaked at the time. Don’t know how she’s not embarrassed: posting tit about les mis is really pathetic. Either post stuff you’re currently doing or shut the duck up. No one is forcing you to post. 😤
---
I’m really curious if Moaning Muffin Monetising Machine Montague will look like Joel. They often say girls take after their father. I know it’s probably bullshit and genetics are too complex, but it would be hilarious for Carrie to pick a slimy oaf to reproduce with out of desperation and have the kid looking exactly like him. 😂😂
PS: part of me thinks she’ll say the M was actually a W after seeing all the potential real names here (Matilda, Minerva, Maple) and the fake ones. Should I start referring to her as Whiny Wednesday Winifred Montague instead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m really curious if Moaning Muffin Monetising Machine Montague will look like Joel. They often say girls take after their father. I know it’s probably bullshit and genetics are too complex, but it would be hilarious for Carrie to pick a slimy oaf to reproduce with out of desperation and have the kid looking exactly like him. 😂😂
Joel is the spitting image of his mum so hope Carrie genuinely likes her mother-in-law if little Magica Mystica Montague takes after Daddy.

• Haha
I’m not in MT. But I’ll say that I’d be seen as a laughing stock is I shared stuff about jobs I had a million times ago. It would mean I haven’t progressed in my career at all and I peaked at the time. Don’t know how she’s not embarrassed: posting tit about les mis is really pathetic. Either post stuff you’re currently doing or shut the duck up. No one is forcing you to post. 😤
---
If she doesn't look like him through nature, she will through nurture eventually. Unless Carrie develops a backbone and bins him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for her to try be a “gentle parent” but it doesn’t work when you have the talking tone of a bleeping train horn

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she doesn't look like him through nature, she will through nurture eventually. Unless Carrie develops a backbone and bins him.
Doesn’t matter, she can’t ever be rid of him and he’ll be in Moaning Moonchild Musical Macaron’s life forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for her to try be a “gentle parent” but it doesn’t work when you have the talking tone of a bleeping train horn
MUMMY LOVES YOU LITTLE MUNCHAUSEN MIAMI VICE MONTAGUE. I HAVE GENTLY DEMANDED YOU STOP SCREAMING AND BELTED SEVERAL LES MIS SONGS AT YOU. WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP.
---
I'll delete this in 10 mins because it's off topic but does anyone know what the deal is whith the Becki Jones threads? I just discovered them and don't have the ability to react or comment on the latest thread at all.

I asked in the tattle help thread but they just deleted my comment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good idea going back to The TikTok, days before giving birth, as a woman whose mental health is already impacted by what people say on the internet about her 👀

Reactions: 35
Can’t stop laughing at the Les mis clip she’s posted.

“I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I’m living”

yes I’m sure you did hun! 😂

never mind, before long, little Meringue Milktray Multipack Montague will be along to distract you further from her walking ick of a father

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd like to throw in Minnie Wednesday Montague. I'm catching up so don't know if someone has already suggested this one 😂 she needs Wednesday in there so she can always mention Oli when talking about her new wedded life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every single one of your takes on the baby girl's name is absolutely delicious, but I will never ever recover from Megatron Montague. Can't remember who came up with this name but I literally cry everytime I think about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every single one of your takes on the baby girl's name is absolutely delicious, but I will never ever recover from Megatron Montague. Can't remember who came up with this name but I literally cry everytime I think about it 😂
That was when I was going on about Carrie expecting to give birth to a robot that abides by her schedule 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.