Carrie Hope Fletcher #90 Are you a tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will this be the thread where Minnie Mathilda Penelope Primrose Martha Mildred Tammy Fletcher Montague is born!???!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!

Get the dividends ready

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Will this be the thread where Minnie Mathilda Penelope Primrose Martha Mildred Tammy Fletcher Montague is born!???!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!

Get the dividends ready
I can’t wait for them to be to be STRANDED. IN THE CAPTIAL. OF NEWBORN SLEEP.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Recap:

Carrie's still preggers
Beginner's Call has announced a dance workshop and a 'tech day' at the Victoria Palace theatre. The parody account is still active.
Carrie likes to post the most mundane stories to her subscribers
She finally cleaned her house (apparently) but it still looks cluttered with her own books and Disney plushies on display
She won't be attending the WoS awards because she & Joel are going to see Everyone's Talking About Jamie, but we all believe it's really because she hasn't won anything

Omg I’ve never had a thread title win before.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So there is a tik tok parade account as well, it just came up on my fyp 👀 sorry if this has already been mentioned
---
IMG_5207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
What gets me is she’s saying how excited she is to have this baby, but I never remember her talking about wanting to be a mum? Lots of creators I follow mentioned it at some point and their journey into parenthood, friends who have wanted kids have always mentioned it. Nothing from Carrie about wanting so badly to be a mum until she’s suddenly pregnant? She didn’t even mention it to my knowledge while she was with Oliver and you’d think she’d be dying to have his babies.

Reactions: 15
That photo in her pants looks like she’s edited her arse, she’s got a bigger bum than Joel in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What gets me is she’s saying how excited she is to have this baby, but I never remember her talking about wanting to be a mum? Lots of creators I follow mentioned it at some point and their journey into parenthood, friends who have wanted kids have always mentioned it. Nothing from Carrie about wanting so badly to be a mum until she’s suddenly pregnant? She didn’t even mention it to my knowledge while she was with Oliver and you’d think she’d be dying to have his babies.
To her credit I don’t think this is accurate, she’d been harping on about future children as far back as Alex Day.

I think she stfu with Oliver as it was so clear he was never going to impregnate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So? This is a weird comment.

Reactions: 10
I think she probably wanted kids but as Oliver didn’t she stopped mentioning it. Maybe it was why they broke up in the end. She had her 30th as this harbinger of doom date and he had no desire to marry or have kids so probably ended things as maybe she was pleading with him.

this is purely speculative but I don’t think it’s unlikely. Marriage and kids is a pretty massive decision and not one that should be compromised on.

Reactions: 27
i hate defending the ginger wizard but you can have a desire to want children without making it your personality. she probs never mentioned it (publicly) with oliver because she knew he’d run a mile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Didn’t she write letters addressed to her future children with Alex Day?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Yeah, I’ve been watching Carrie’s videos for a LONG time (and now I live here lol). I was one of those obsessed hopefuls as a teen - she definitely talked about wanting kids! Can’t find proof (sorry), but if you go back to her older videos, I’m sure it’s there 🥰
---
His bloody mum follows the Tik Tok parody 😂
Oh my GOD 😂 I can’t wait to see them start talking about this account 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.