Carrie Hope Fletcher #89 Stranded in Parody, the captial of Farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster (I think!) She said she doesn't want to miss seeing G in Jamie, but isn't her 'Prince Charming' Ivano Turco playing the lead?! Or is she REALLY trying to pretend Cinderella didn't happen?

Reactions: 10
I see she’s given her excuses as to why she won’t be at the WOS awards. Nothing to do with the fact they probably won’t win at all…
They obviously haven’t won. You do find out before hand. You think she’d pass up an opportunity to hang off Jamie and grab that trophy if she had any sniff at a prize?
OR could it be? Has Princess Pushy finally developed a mortification gene and is embarrassed to go after her toddler tantrum when An Open Book wasn’t nommed?
Nah.
Veruca has the hide of a rhino!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, first time poster (I think!) She said she doesn't want to miss seeing G in Jamie, but isn't her 'Prince Charming' Ivano Turco playing the lead?! Or is she REALLY trying to pretend Cinderella didn't happen?
I think she really pushed it too far with him when she, after the breakup, was suddenly all over poor Ivano on her social media. She had ignored him throughout the run until then and suddenly he was HER Prince Charming. And now she can’t mention him when posting (occasionally) about her sister in law being on the same show? I bet he can’t stand her and she knows.

Reactions: 17
Jump scare (she heard you saying she was trying too hard to look pregnant) 👀

It’s nice to see her and Joel have the same body type now

IMG_3953.jpeg

And, of course, special Edgar content for her special little subscribers because that’s surely what they pay for

IMG_3952.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Carrie, we can see from your back shape you’re just pushing your belly out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she stood normally she’d just look like she’s scoffed too many doughnuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she not realise that we can see her spine is curved, so therefore she is sticking her belly out 😂🙄

Reactions: 19
Where have her boobs gone 😳

Still not convinced she's not actually pregnant and has got Scott a surrogate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s also carrying super high - there is no way that baby is coming any time soon. Unless she is induced early for health reasons then I bet she’ll go 1-2 weeks overdue.

Definitely pushing the bump out too!

Reactions: 14
I look more pregnant than that ^ and that's just from stuffing my face full of homemade Chinese 🐲🐲
---
I can see Lucy and Yak have 'gifted' a jumper. Cue a gurning story, look at me I'm pregnant ... and a McFly track in the background.
I'm disappointed in l&Y

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no one needs to see underwear bump photos of anyone else. Why does she overshare so much? If it was cute maternity photos in a nice dress like other influencers sometimes do then fine (even though I do find them cringe), but not bump photos in your bra and pants 🤢 for someone who rambles on about boundaries so much she doesn’t seem that bothered.

Reactions: 25
No need for bra and pants pregnancy pics. For anyone. Also, ‘baby is still head down’ it’s not likely to flip around now is it 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was OBSESSED with our cat when I was pregnant and then after the baby was here we didn't even give each other the time of day, I was so busy with the baby and he was just dismayed at the tiny creature we brought into his house. Poor love.
Jump scare (she heard you saying she was trying too hard to look pregnant) 👀

It’s nice to see her and Joel have the same body type now

View attachment 2748934

And, of course, special Edgar content for her special little subscribers because that’s surely what they pay for

View attachment 2748939
Gosh I thought I was wearing big knickers but those are something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.