Carrie Hope Fletcher #89 Stranded in Parody, the captial of Farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think she's had a warning about something. Why does she feel like she has to be home so much? She's acting likes she's in medieval confinement prior to birth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We get it carrie. You have a cat. It’s realllllllly not interesting.

Reactions: 15
For internet prosperity I'm posting the gross foot story, be warned. Once again she shares the most bizarre content.

Screenshot_2024-02-10-14-54-01-221_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not gonna post it cause I won’t subject people to the horror I’ve just witnessed and I can’t do the spoiler thing properly …. But she just posted a picture of Edgar next to her hideous, naked, swollen trotter and I’m traumatised.

Then just more stories of Edgar doing basic cat things as though no other cat has ever done them before.
Awful pic but also I can’t be the only one that saw it and just thought pre-eclampsia alert 🚨😳

Reactions: 10
Looks like a normal albeit swollen foot to me 🤷‍♀️

I do agree that there's no reason to share this pic though

This is like the countless times she posted pictures and captions about her bunions 🤢 no one wants to know Carrie

Reactions: 4
She’s checking if there’s any weirdos with a foot fetish among their followers, new side business idea. 🤡
I’ll admit I’m anxious about seeing people’s feet just in case they’re disgusting so I might be biased, but I genuinely don’t understand why a normal person would post a photo like that.

Reactions: 21
Matilda/Penelope will get the fake version we already heard: me and your dad were friends for nearly a decade, we both had crushes on each other but the timing was never right. Then we met again and the stars aligned, we decided to make up for lost time and get married ASAP and have you, our little peanut.
Once Carrie watches One Day on Netflix, I bet we’ll get stories about her and Joel‘s decade-spanning love story 😂

• Haha
I'm following a girl on TikTok called @Gwencook whose just come out of a 5yr relationship unexpectedly, when she found out her scummy ex cheated on her.
She's doing so much for herself to try and heal and her approach to this whole situation is incredible. She's so strong and I know she's going to be ok eventually.
It's really made me think of the stark contrast with Carrie just launching herself into another serious relationship and not giving herself time. The difference is shocking. I think the fallout from this relationship will be so messy.
I really wished she'd have had more of a healing journey. It's funny too because she could have got some cracking content out of it and really made a thing of it, helping her viewing figures and her mental health at the same time. Such a shame

Reactions: 20
I see she’s given her excuses as to why she won’t be at the WOS awards. Nothing to do with the fact they probably won’t win at all…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For internet prosperity I'm posting the gross foot story, be warned. Once again she shares the most bizarre content.

"Can you bear it" is one of those things she's picked up from Joel that I can't stand, along with sucking air in through her teeth. Ironically, I cannot bear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see she’s given her excuses as to why she won’t be at the WOS awards. Nothing to do with the fact they probably won’t win at all…
That or Jamie Mustscarper has finally taken out a restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she sure she wants this baby? Because she does a hell of a lot of moaning about it, she almost seems like she's already resenting Peanut and she's not even here yet.

p.s. hasn't she now told the world that the address they revealed to the world the other week will be unoccupied tomorrow and exactly what times? Or alternatively exactly which performance of Jamie you can go to in order to mob the pair of them for autographs/selfies (should you wish to)?

Reactions: 25
Just been catching up on the fact that Ava Brennan did her last performance as Angelica in Hamilton (West End) last night, she is off to have a baby.

Her stories posts are worth a look, now that is how to be a loved and respected colleague.
Ava has done loads of top shows and also appeared in films and TV so I doubt she'll be resorting to suburban panto.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That whole ramble about “shadow work” the other day felt like her trying to be like “ackshually I’m VERY self aware and reflective and I put in the hard work to grow!!!”
Like girl, you’ve written in some weird journal. Get a psychologist.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That whole ramble about “shadow work” the other day felt like her trying to be like “ackshually I’m VERY self aware and reflective and I put in the hard work to grow!!!”
Like girl, you’ve written in some weird journal. Get a psychologist.
What always amuses me is she gets her own ‘biggest fear’ wrong. She thinks when there is an online roasting, it’s because we’ve misunderstood her - her words have been misconstrued and we’ve instantly jumped to the worst conclusions despite her best intentions.

Carrie, this isn’t true. It’s not being misunderstood, it’s you being a dick and being called out for good reason - you often just don’t realise how much of a dick you’re being.

Let’s take the twitter death book debacle as an example. YOU think you were trying to help and that we misunderstood. NO, what happened was that YOU misunderstood what was appropriate, then doubled down when we told you to back off.

You’re not being misunderstood, you’re getting very much earned, accurate feedback when you act like a moron. I wish you could see it, you’ve got so much potential for genuine self improvement.

Reactions: 46
I don’t think Carrie - lazy narcissist that she is - has any concept of what it’ll be like when this baby arrives. She’s decided to play house with the first man she met to one up her ex and it’s going to backfire

Reactions: 29
I don’t think Carrie - lazy narcissist that she is - has any concept of what it’ll be like when this baby arrives. She’s decided to play house with the first man she met to one up her ex and it’s going to backfire
tit will hit the fan....and the wall, and her clothes and everywhere coz ya know...babies.... she's completely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Pregnancy tired” is a thing. Personally, I was tired midway through my pregnancies and struggled to sleep towards the end. However, “newborn tired” is a whirlwind. Broken sleep is a killer and I felt permanently hungover/dazed for the first 6 months! Carrie is lazy, in every universe. It’s great that there are so many enablers affirming her delusions in the comments though 🫠

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.