Carrie Hope Fletcher #89 Stranded in Parody, the captial of Farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @Lolly505 ☺

Previous thread

Recap
A parody account of Beginner's Call was made on X/Twitter, basically mocking Joel & Carrie'a slap-dash business model and their own personal posts
Carrie kind of went into a meltdown over it and even posted a YouTube video about internet trolls.
Funny thing is, no-one would have noticed the account if she hadn't brought it to our attention

Meanwhile, she's still pregnant.
Posts a lot about Edgar these days.
Has seen a lot of shows in London but hasn't cleaned her house yet

Reactions: 30
I’m quite glad that the parody account has reversed to being a pure parody, it was getting a little close to the bone but it’s back being pretty funny now.

Also I looked at beggars call on Facebook and they’ve not even made it so that their header banner fits in the page correctly… all the graphics and branding around this is purely awful. If they had really been thinking about it since 2022 surely that would have given them enough time to set up the company correctly and professionally 🤦🏻‍♀️

We know they read here but I don’t understand why they haven’t given more thought to promoting their event. How about individual posts on each social platform profiling each speaker within the workshop? Who are they? What is their experience? How long they did they play the role for? Unless you know exactly who each actor is straight away, no where do they explain this or their credentials. They also haven’t broken down which songs they’re presenting except for when you click through to the eventbrite. Come on guys… basic stuff here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I’m quite glad that the parody account has reversed to being a pure parody, it was getting a little close to the bone but it’s back being pretty funny now.

Also I looked at beggars call on Facebook and they’ve not even made it so that their header banner fits in the page correctly… all the graphics and branding around this is purely awful. If they had really been thinking about it since 2022 surely that would have given them enough time to set up the company correctly and professionally 🤦🏻‍♀️

We know they read here but I don’t understand why they haven’t given more thought to promoting their event. How about individual posts on each social platform profiling each speaker within the workshop? Who are they? What is their experience? How long they did they play the role for? Unless you know exactly who each actor is straight away, no where do they explain this or their credentials. They also haven’t broken down which songs they’re presenting except for when you click through to the eventbrite. Come on guys… basic stuff here.

They must have Canva at least, right? Its the most basic and easiest tool for branding etc. And canva has pre set templates for all social media

I dont get how they are getting it all so badly wrong

Reactions: 19
Has she not used the underground enough to know that your hand looks like that if you grab onto anything 😂 just get a wet wipe out (I don’t mean Joel) and get on with your day

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I think peanut's definitely going to have a name starting with M... It's childish (but so are they) but you know when you're kids and do that thing where A=1, B=2 stuff?

C=3, J=10 and 3+10=M

Absolute nonsense but I can see them being like that. Bonus points because it makes an alteration just like her fiction characters...

I think it'll be Mathilda, but I wouldn't be surprised with anything along the lines of: Mable, Martha, Marigold, Maple, May, March...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Riveting content, Carrie. Really, what would one do without these updates.
It’s the equivalent to saying so much while saying so little. If only she tried not posting for a day or two, maybe she’d then have one interesting thing to post. Instead of..whatever this is.

Reactions: 18
I think peanut's definitely going to have a name starting with M... It's childish (but so are they) but you know when you're kids and do that thing where A=1, B=2 stuff?

C=3, J=10 and 3+10=M

Absolute nonsense but I can see them being like that. Bonus points because it makes an alteration just like her fiction characters...

I think it'll be Mathilda, but I wouldn't be surprised with anything along the lines of: Mable, Martha, Marigold, Maple, May, March...
Gosh, I can see her naming her poor girl March if she is, indeed, born in March.

Also, that story about getting her hand dirty cause she tripped lmao, who thinks that’s interesting enough to make a story about?

Reactions: 11
If this shocks her...how is she ever going to cope with a baby poo explosion?? A weaning baby covered in food or just the general mess toddlers can get into?!!
---
Gosh, I can see her naming her poor girl March if she is, indeed, born in March.
She'd be the type to name her March then try and create some tenuous link to Little Women, cause she's an "avid reader" and all that...

Reactions: 22
With Carrie still set in 2012 when it comes to social media, and life in general. Her choosing a quirky name would be about right

Reactions: 19
If this shocks her...how is she ever going to cope with a baby poo explosion?? A weaning baby covered in food or just the general mess toddlers can get into?!!
---
How is she going to cope with that? By posting about it and acting like her baby is the first and only baby ever to do any of that. Not Like Other Babies, and we will hear about it every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

C=3, J=10 and 3+10=M

Bang on 👌

Reactions: 4
How is she going to cope with that? By posting about it and acting like her baby is the first and only baby ever to do any of that. Not Like Other Babies, and we will hear about it every single day.
And then it’ll be written in the journal so baby Maple can read about her first poonami when she’s grown up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I looked at beggars call on Facebook and they’ve not even made it so that their header banner fits in the page correctly… all the graphics and branding around this is purely awful.
They couldn’t organise an orgy in a brothel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to backtrack a little but Olivia Moore was also on the BBC Big Night at the Musicals show and was fantastic!

Reactions: 13

C=3, J=10 and 3+10=M

I think all of these would be plausible *until* they were mentioned on Tattle 😅 I think we're destined never to guess the baby's name correctly because the second any of their favourites are mentioned on this thread, that makes it an instant veto haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.