Carrie Hope Fletcher #89 Stranded in Parody, the captial of Farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed this part but I totally agree. I’m in my early 30s and never once have I wondered what it was like for my mom to be pregnant with me and we have a very close relationship. I’m curious about what her life was like before me: her childhood, her teenage years, her life as a young adult. That’s because I like to know more about her and it isn’t about me.
Carrie shows how self centred she is even when she pretends this is about someone else, it’s always only about her.
I can't wait for the girl to ask "how did you and dad get together?" and then her face will drop as she hears the absolutely unhinged story

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can't wait for the girl to ask "how did you and dad get together?" and then her face will drop as she hears the absolutely unhinged story
Matilda/Penelope will get the fake version we already heard: me and your dad were friends for nearly a decade, we both had crushes on each other but the timing was never right. Then we met again and the stars aligned, we decided to make up for lost time and get married ASAP and have you, our little peanut.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The thing for me is her saying that’s she’s kept a journal for when her daughter starts showing an active interest in what it was like for Carrie to be pregnant with her—how on earth do you manage to give yourself that much self-importance that you think that would be a thing!? I don’t think I’ve ever actively wondered what it was like for my mum to be pregnant with me, and it’s the fact that Carrie says it with such certainly—like her pregnancy is definitely going to be as interesting and important to her daughter as it is to her??

Anyway, here’s these:
View attachment 2747581
View attachment 2747582
That’s about the first time she’s looked pregnant

Reactions: 11
That’s about the first time she’s looked pregnant
the entire time I was watching her talk in those stories, I kept thinking about how hard she tried to look pregnant. Like, the angle was definitely a bit funky and awkward, and she definitely did that so she could manipulate the way her stomach looked haha!

Reactions: 7
One of my kids has actually asked about the time when he was in my tummy 😅 #notlikeotherkids 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of my kids has actually asked about the time when he was in my tummy 😅 #notlikeotherkids 🤣🤣🤣
My three year old asked if she could go back in the other day but she’s a bit bonkers.

I don’t think I ever thought about what it was like for my mother to be pregnant with me. Carrie is so bizarre,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the entire time I was watching her talk in those stories, I kept thinking about how hard she tried to look pregnant. Like, the angle was definitely a bit funky and awkward, and she definitely did that so she could manipulate the way her stomach looked haha!
Still not convinced she's not stuffed a jumper or a pillow under that oversized jumper to prove us wrong. She's the most pregnant looking a person has or will ever be!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not gonna post it cause I won’t subject people to the horror I’ve just witnessed and I can’t do the spoiler thing properly …. But she just posted a picture of Edgar next to her hideous, naked, swollen trotter and I’m traumatised.

Then just more stories of Edgar doing basic cat things as though no other cat has ever done them before.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Top right and bottom right photos - why does she try so hard with every semi-fit bloke she meets? There has NEVER been a pic like this with Joel, even in their budgie smugglers.

it’s so desperate, especially to keep sharing them whilst pregnant with another man’s baby!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Top right and bottom right photos - why does she try so hard with every semi-fit bloke she meets? There has NEVER been a pic like this with Joel, even in their budgie smugglers.

it’s so desperate, especially to keep sharing them whilst pregnant with another man’s baby!
She got roasted quite a bit when she first posted that top right photo

She seems to have an obsession with Edgar right now. I get she loves him but I can guarantee no-one else finds him as interesting as she does

Reactions: 18

She is so desperate for male validation

Reactions: 26
I’m not gonna post it cause I won’t subject people to the horror I’ve just witnessed and I can’t do the spoiler thing properly …. But she just posted a picture of Edgar next to her hideous, naked, swollen trotter and I’m traumatised.

Then just more stories of Edgar doing basic cat things as though no other cat has ever done them before.
Made the mistake of looking and I just ate lunch 🤢🤮 feet give me the ick anyway - even my own - but that was just absolutely grim. Whyyyy would you post that online? Not everything needs to be shared, Carrie, especially not 10000 photos of your cat doing cat things and especially not gross feet pictures.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.