Carrie Hope Fletcher #86 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got her due date as 29th feb. But saying she’s full term first week in feb. I’m no expert but isn’t it anything from 37-42 weeks baby can arrive. Is she planning to just be at home for 5 weeks?

Very telling she’s not going to her friends’s wedding cause she would need to go alone. Is she really trying to say no one would drive with her? Even if baby did arrive close to the wedding date and Carrie cancelled last minute I’m sure mollie would understand.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah, pack that bag, Carrie, just in case. Time to get used to being a responsible adult.

Reactions: 17
Well it makes a bit more sense I suppose that she’s planning on being on lockdown from 37 weeks- she’s worrying that she won’t have the baby at home if she’s out and about. I mean it’s not likely to pop out in the loo at Starbucks or in the interval at a show is it, but this is Carrie we’re talking about.

Reactions: 9
This looks like an ugly filter but it's just her face
Maybe there’s a Joel filter we’re not aware of - because she really is morphing into him. In one of the linked subscriber stories, she also immediately rubs her face/eyes exactly the way Joel always does 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, pack that bag, Carrie, just in case. Time to get used to being a responsible adult.
So much of parenting is being prepared for every eventuality, and that absolutely starts with labour. She needs to get a grip, can't coast through this experience on your surname and a mediocre voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope the birth goes totally smoothly and nothing bad happens, and it will most likely be the case, but there’s just so much that can go wrong during labour she needs to be prepared. Again, I really hope everything goes fine, but she needs to be ready to be in the hospital asap just in case.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t have a hospital bag packed. Surely if she attempts a home birth and then (god forbid) something happens that requires a hospital transfer, would she really want to be stressing whilst in labour about packing a bag??? Surely just have the essential ready to go and someone can always drop more stuff in if she stays in hospital longer. She’s creating more stress for herself where it doesn’t need to be

Reactions: 26
That question someone allegedly put in about vlogging the home birth has to be taking the piss, surely :ROFLMAO:

I know she makes loads of the Q&A up in order to clap back at Tattle, but surely not that one!

Also note how she had to ram into the answers, how superhero Joel is working two shows, don't you know :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Crabbie love, we know that he's only on stage for about 10 mins for all of Hamilton, I mean you showed us last week how he had time to sit around doing that shambolic live on the theatre's time. And we know that in the Live Aid thing, he's playing Harvey Goldsmith, so not exactly going to have a ton of solo songs or scenes, is he? Stop trying to make out like he's overworked :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t have a hospital bag packed. Surely if she attempts a home birth and then (god forbid) something happens that requires a hospital transfer, would she really want to be stressing whilst in labour about packing a bag??? Surely just have the essential ready to go and someone can always drop more stuff in if she stays in hospital longer. She’s creating more stress for herself where it doesn’t need to be
Exactly this!
It’s madness/very naive to not have a bag packed at all.
It’s like she has typical Carrie blinkers on. She can only see things going her way!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2676241

Get your head out of your ass Carrie, so you really think it's that easy?
This isn’t really a surprise to be honest. I’ve heard about the Positive Birth Company Hypnobirthing course (from when I was looking into one) that they really push for home births and are super anti medical intervention. That’s the main reason I didn’t choose their course, because I’m planning on giving birth in a midwife-led unit that’s attached to a hospital in case there are any issues.

Reactions: 22
No you thick duck, she can come ANY time. She really is clueless and lives in a dreamland doesn’t she?
IMG_7293.png

Reactions: 15
Does she honestly think that premature babies just aren’t a thing? How sheltered she is.
The thing is, that while of course I hope she has a safe delivery and I hope the baby is healthy, the likelihood is that all WILL work out fine. And Carrie will continue blithely thinking life is sunshine and rainbows.

Isn’t it about 80% of first time parents tear in some way?

Good luck, Carrie

Edited.

Also by looking at her my guess will be she ends up with an emergency section. Obviously I hope it all goes brilliantly for her and she gets what she wants, but I don’t think she will

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.