Carrie Hope Fletcher #86 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @influbored with 88 likes

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-85-i-am-big-its-the-audiences-that-got-small.43254/

Currently discussing Carrie's current Instagram bio where she has, for some reason, listed all her major roles - has not mentioned Addams, Chitty, Crown Jewels, panto x2, Caucasian Chalk Circle etc
Also claims she is two time Grammy-nominated 🤣🤣
She is sharing bootlegs of previous performances, most notably Dead Girl Walking from Heathers. She bizarrely pinned this on her Insta grid.

She's posted an unflattering picture of herself lounging on a sofa in her panto costume showing off her pregnancy bump

She had a rant saying people who dare criticise her life are unhappy in themselves

She finishes panto this weekend, will apparently be spending NYE with Joel's family (bet that will be a laugh)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you guys think we'll get an instagram post/long ass story tomorrow where she details her entire year with pictures, month by month, with a wall of text and gushes about how HAPPY she is?

Reactions: 27
Posted just before old thread was closed:

Anyone else as turned on as I am rn?
1000017830.jpg

I thought so... 🤢🤮

The shirt manufacturers are more likely to pay him to delete that reel. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Do you guys think we'll get an instagram post/long ass story tomorrow where she details her entire year with pictures, month by month, with a wall of text and gushes about how HAPPY she is?
Like last year where she hit the 100 insta story reel limit, absolutely.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wonder how long it took her to find this after reading our comments here about the mincepie.

While I dont disagree with the overall point, there are ways of doing it as an adult without coming across certifiable

Screenshot_20231230_210721_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really fear for what he meant when he said in his live that he and Carrie have plans for the next year that they aren't allowed to reveal yet and he hopes the fans will "be there"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really fear for what he meant when he said in his live that he and Carrie have plans for the next year that they aren't allowed to reveal yet and he hopes the fans will "be there"
A 3rd wedding 'for the fans'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Mimimi Montague arrives in late February, Joel will be in a new show then; Carrie will start her tour in September. So they’re planning something new for between February and September? They really haven’t thought this whole newborn baby business through, have they?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Livestream (pay-per-view of course) of the birth? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.