Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inkdeath

She did NOT just answer yet another question about Oliver?? Oh my god Carrie. Let. It. Go.
She absolutely didn't need to bring up her break up or her ex. She's supposedly happily married and literally bringing a new life into this world. She should not still be going on about her ex!

I really wish she'd taken the time to be single and heal and find herself rather than dive straight into this completely mad relationship with Shrek.
And you know she had other questions. I have friends who send in loads, and they are lucky if even one of their questions is every answered

Reactions: 9

Inkdeath

There's a YouTuber I've just started watching who has a toddler and I completely respect how she deals with sharing her daughter online. As in, she doesn't.
She didn't tell her followers she was pregnant, when she shared the news she showed her briefly but did not share her name. She refers to her with a nickname and doesn't show her face on social media
This is how you set healthy boundaries

I am concerned that Carrie will plaster her baby all over the internet without any concern for privacy or safety.
I also like how Jessica Kellgren-Fozard does it. She will talk and baby may be in a photo but face is blurred or not visible.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I will be attending court wearing a large cardboard cut out that looks like an IG live from a Hamilton dressing room.

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Don’t forget, the birth playlist she’ll choose will be exclusively Disney - to introduce little CrabbStick Hope Montague to ‘part of their world’

I think it’ll be Baby Mine (Dumbo) or maybe Show Yourself (Frozen II) used for the reel soundtrack.
Or You'll Be in My Heart from Tarzan
(hope not, I love that song)

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
What else did she think she'd have to do with a cup of liquid? Pour it on the floor? Pee in it and see if it changes colour? Blow bubbles in it and snort it?
Yeah, I mean honestly if she really did think that then it suggests what type or patient she is.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
So she’s confirmed she’s bringing her child on the tour with her. But admitting it’s too early to plan the logistics. Fucking grow up Carrie. You could have delayed the announcement until after the birth and have a later tour. But no. You need your WOS nomination so badly you’re willing to have your baby travel for hours on end…away from her dad

ridiculous.
At the expense of absolutely everything and everyone she absolutely needs the attention of being #firstevermumtobringbabyontour and will use the poor girl as a prop. She's definitely immediately disclosing that the baby will be on tour with her to try and boost ticket sales (🤢) Her weirdo fans will also assume they'll get to see the baby on stage which sounds absolutely awful for the poor thing and I hope this won't be the case.

Tricham

Chatty Member
The way she has to be told what to do with a drink 🙃
Tbf, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it has to be downed really quick (it's obviously really sweet so some people feel really sick doing this!). You have to drink it within a minute I think (did mine 2 years ago so memory has faded a little). That's probably what she means. You can't just sip at your own pace.

mxllie2012

This is the most oddest thing I have ever seen

'LISTEN, lady!'
Couple of thoughts about that saga:

1. Sissy that walk will now be the focal point of my next therapy session
2. Why was he acting like he was so bloody important being a Hermes driver??? Like you’re not special sunshine loads of people were doing the same thing
3. Yelling about your car transporting dead people during a global pandemic was a wild statement to make

kev1974

VIP Member
Has she deleted her Instagram or have I been blocked? I don’t follow her and have never interacted with stories or comments 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2576290
Working fine for me, just instagram glitching again.

Your post made me look at her linktree though, Carrie next time you are reading here, can you fix the third link down since it just goes to 404 now, and also your twatter banner is still the Crown Jewels, I would have thought being the social media guru you are, you'd have updated it to promote the panto by now. Thanks Carrie!

• Haha
I'm curious to see if the dynamic changes once she's a mum. She is completely someone who drops people who either aren't useful or if she's moved on to someone else. Wouldn't surprise me if her whole focus becomes being a mum. Another personality she can inhabit
And then once the baby isn't so dependent on her she'll be bemoaning how she's lost her way and how she just feels like "mum" and not Carrie any more and it'll be because she threw her whole chest into being mum and neglecting herself, with the implication that that's just what you do for your children 🙄

Emxxx

VIP Member
There's a YouTuber I've just started watching who has a toddler and I completely respect how she deals with sharing her daughter online. As in, she doesn't.
She didn't tell her followers she was pregnant, when she shared the news she showed her briefly but did not share her name. She refers to her with a nickname and doesn't show her face on social media
This is how you set healthy boundaries

I am concerned that Carrie will plaster her baby all over the internet without any concern for privacy or safety.
There's one I follow. She has a newborn. Sometimes she shows his face, sometimes she puts an emoji there. Sometimes she says his name, sometimes she doesn't. She needs to decide what she's doing.

electricmallows

VIP Member

Could this be it?? 🤔 maybe Joel was the mystery cake bandit all along and this was his confession, left for all to see. But not Carrie obvs as she didn't give a shit about him then and defo would not have watched this 😜✌
I wasn’t around for the Hermes diaries as they happened so I didn’t realise there was a new higher level of ick unlocked for this man 😭

Yeah nah I don’t think there’s anything sinister. When I was pregnant, even my husband breathing in the next room would piss me the fuck off, and he’s fairly normal with no ogre traits so I reckon they’re just annoyed with each other.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yep been pregnant twice in the last couple of years and in neither of my pregnancy did I have the drink test thing.
I suspect Carrie was being her useful lovely self (read: bitch/rude) and the dr maybe responded in kind. As others have said, would it be a dr anyway doing this test? And how does she know he was so nice to the next person? As someone else said, you go back to the waiting area and then someone is called in later probably after they have typed up notes. Shes pulling ideas from her arse here.

nymeria

So she’s got a glucose test so clearly there’s concern about gestational diabetes and yet she’s been eating doughnuts and all that crap in Disney and Vegas 🙄 so selfish of her!

(I have a history of diabetes in my family so midwife has booked a glucose test for me and I’ve been so careful ever since so may be a bit grumpy about this)
Glucose tests are performed in all pregnant women. Still she wouldn’t be eating that much crap haha.