Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
This tour thing is all about Carrie proving she has a career to go back to. She could have easily done the tour at a later point, and could have returned to stage in her beloved one off concerts or panto in December. But a tour sounds fancier and makes her seem popular.
As mentioned before, Sam Barks will go back to Frozen in a few months. But she has an understudy, and if she can’t make it, the show will still happen. That’s very different from what Carrie wants to do. Of course she will manage it (with an entire army of people) and we will never hear the end of how she took her daughter with her on tour and how she managed it all with a seven months old on the road.

Reactions: 27

AaronPurrSir

I’m calling it now - the birth will end up in an emergency c-section after failure to progress, which will result in an oh so dramatic story to be retold with numerous points that in no way happened. Either the surgeon will be related to someone in the west end, or she will be told her insides are in some way unique. Oh and there will be a standing ovation and singing once the baby is out.
The doctor will be obsessed with ALW musicals and play songs from them throughout the whole delivery. Like the creepy Happy Days doctor from Friends 😂

• Haha

Wildheart

To court I’m gonna go as the Disney castle that Carrie has kissed all her boyfriends in front of like it’s a special place just for them

• Haha

apples38

Suggested opening for Cazza's next fan fiction "novel"
Autumn Spicer felt panic rising in her throat as she searched her bag frantically. "Not again" she thought. Then, with a surge of relief, she laid her hand on the crumpled piece of paper at the bottom of her bag. The hospital letter. It felt like the Holy Grail. The last time she went for her hospital appointment with Dr Enville (or Dr Evil as Autumn had referred to him ever since), he had been so cruel to her. Autumn always went out of her way to be good and kind to others. Everyone always commented on how nice and friendly she was, and her husband was so proud of how she interacted with others. Dr Evil had been indescribably mean towards her last time - all because of a lost appointment letter. She was always so careful and organised in every aspect of her life. But becoming immediately pregnant had put an end to all that - how was she supposed to know where every piece of paper had got to? Is it really that important anyway? Growing a human had really put things into perspective for Autumn. It dawned on Autumn that unfortunately not everyone seemed to appreciate what she and her powerful body were going through.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
How many months was it between her break up with Oliver and first date/Joel moving in? Enough time to do any self-reflection/healing? Doesn't sound like it. Was it even 4 or 6 months?
Four months. And Carrie admitted that she had immediately jumped into dating apps after the breakup because she didn’t want to stay single. She wasn’t interested in self-reflection or healing. This is why I disagree with the „she was vulnerable and Joel took advantage of her“ narrative. While she was in no state to date again, she was looking for a Oliver replacement and found Joel.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I bet she’s actually a little jealous as Joel does actually have experience teaching drama and dance. Obviously he doesn’t have a teaching qualification, but he’s choreographed and directed several local drama productions. Whilst it’s not at a prestigious school/drama school, at least he’s done it. She’s done fuck all! I can’t imagine her actually interacting with children, especially babies. She’ll be stood over the cot, waving and pointing her fingers, whilst gurning and shouting.
What exactly did she “teach” today? She can’t dance or act and her voice is very shouty, and her zoom teaching, was her singing and them watching. No teaching at all

• Angry

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
So she’s got a glucose test so clearly there’s concern about gestational diabetes and yet she’s been eating doughnuts and all that crap in Disney and Vegas 🙄 so selfish of her!

(I have a history of diabetes in my family so midwife has booked a glucose test for me and I’ve been so careful ever since so may be a bit grumpy about this)

• Heart

Moaninginprivate

Is anyone going as the spunk covered Mickey tree ornament yet? If not then I'll take it and will accessorize with some of her other Disney tat.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Can’t wait for a bad performance and then the following meltdown about how she is the first ever working mum and how no one understands this

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Maybe someone should inform her that when the baby poops you change the nappy? Or that when they're hungry you feed them? Ooh and that when they have a stuffy nose you clean it? Since Mrs Hopeless Montague needs everything written out and explained to her ❤

• Haha
Exactly. Say when Samantha Barks resumes her role in Frozen, she has to ring up (I don’t know who she rings, her agent? The box office?!) and says ‘I’m really sorry, my baby has just been sick all over me and I can’t make it in tonight’

All those people who are on their way to see Frozen, still get to see Frozen! Yeah obviously it’s disappointing when you don’t see the well-known lead but I’m sure she has an excellent understudy. The point is no one is let down, no one looses money from pre booked travel or hotel rooms, and the show goes on. So it’s really quite different.

Although, this being Carrie, I’m sure she thinks if the baby is ill, the magical nanny that Lambert Jackson are apparently supplying can just deal.

Reactions: 26