Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing there’s a long list and people were able to submit shows? I have no clue. And now Debbie and Carrie are throwing a mother-daughter hissyfit over Carrie’s tour not being eligible.
You watch No Neck will be next complaining about this, asking What's On Stage to STAND DOWN and PAY THE DIVIDENDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else finding it bizarre that little miss spoopy has posted absolutely nothing about Halloween?

Reactions: 32
Anyone else finding it bizarre that little miss spoopy has posted absolutely nothing about Halloween?
Maybe it is no longer her favourite holiday?!?!? Or she managed to bore herself with it like she did bore us with as she has been posting about Halloween and Autumn since pretty much JUNE...🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's having a laugh posting that reel about being a principle. She's never been an understudy. Never.
She's not nice to everyone.
The only thing she really takes from that is the self care

Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Pete is an absolute babe of a man and I would climb him like a tree.

She totally dropped the ball cheating on him with Oli, and now look at her. Married to a ranty boomer Karen who looks like a thumb.
Preach

Reactions: 13
🤣 love this! It reads like verse.

Married to a ranty boomer Karen who looks like a thumb,
Good Lord, Carrie! What have you done??
Not very long ago you were Bad Cinderella
How'd you end up with this ugly fella??

You used to be pretty, you used to be sweet.
Why, o why did you ever leave Pete?
Sure Oli was handsome, you might say a prince
But look! Now you've settled for this plate of mince!

The thing is it all happened ever so quickly
You've ballsed it all up, your career's looking crappy.
“Plate of mince” has had me laughing out loud for about 5 minutes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She totally dropped the ball cheating on him with Oli, and now look at her. Married to a ranty boomer Karen who looks like a thumb.
thumb.gif

The way he actually looks 100 times worse than a thumb. This would be an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember the time she deluded herself to thinking that she was nominated for two Grammies, as if it wasn’t the ALBUM she was featured in?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
🤣 love this! It reads like verse.

Not very long ago you were Bad Cinderella
How'd you end up with this ugly fella??

You used to be pretty, you used to be sweet.
Why, o why did you ever leave Pete?
Sure Oli was handsome, you might say a prince
But look! Now you've settled for this plate of mince!

The thing is it all happened ever so quickly
You've ballsed it all up, your career's looking crappy.
CHF #82: Used to have a prince, now desperately settled for a plate of mince 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice of her to provide any context whatsoever to this post
She’s highlighting to the world that although thousands of one fans voted for her concert it sadly isn’t going to be eligible.
WHEN WILL JUSTICE BE SERVED!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I give her the Grammy thing, because she was listed in the nominations as a main vocalist so if either Cinderella or Les Mis had won, she would have received her own award for it. No-one’s out here saying that, for example, Cynthia Erivo isn’t really only an Oscar away from the EGOT because her Grammy was for a cast recording.

Reactions: 5
I give her the Grammy thing, because she was listed in the nominations as a main vocalist so if either Cinderella or Les Mis had won, she would have received her own award for it. No-one’s out here saying that, for example, Cynthia Erivo isn’t really only an Oscar away from the EGOT because her Grammy was for a cast recording.
I don't know, a lot of people do say stuff like that makes the EGOT so worthless. Same as when people are 'producers' on a broadway show and win a Tony.

It's a massive reach, especially on les mis where she is basically a supporting character with one song. Even cinderella the show isn't really the title characters. It's super cringe to have it on your insta bio. The collective is nominated, and she is just a small part of that.

Reactions: 8
It’s a bit of a reach and also seems A bit weird to mention it in a bio… I don’t think many other people would put “nominated” maybe “Actor from the award winning XYZ” if they won but randomly mentioning you’re on like one song on a nominated album years ago seems a bit weird.

I don’t put on my Cv nominated for Colleague of the Year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she was listed in the nominations as a main vocalist so if either Cinderella or Les Mis had won, she would have received her own award for it.
And she'd have acted like she was the only one to get an award despite it being a group award.

Reactions: 5
She’s been posting quite a lot to her subscriber stories so bear with me, but this was the last of the Disney LA stuff

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.