Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What doesn't she get about a tour stop vs a one off concert?

Plenty of performers performers at the Palladium as part of a tour and don't get nominated. It wasn't a one off event, she's performed all around the country.

Whats brilliant though is she is really exposing her arrogance and entitlement. Narcs always do in the end.

This is so embaressing for her. This is worse than her cinderella behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Even her emoji thing looks smug
Smug? Yeah, and it's just another symbol of her unwarranted arrogance while it looks exactly like her––like a pretentious, middle-aged and completely pathetic twit version of Professor Trelawney.

Every time I think I couldn't loathe this person more I find I'm wrong. Ugh. (Shouldn't even surprise me anymore considering the mother, though.)

Reactions: 15
I think we all need to go on and vote for something else

Was Samantha Barks at drury Lane a one off?

Edit - I think she was . We should all nominate Samantha Barks at drury lane

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Says a lot that she posted this to her subscribers only—and also ‘vote if you’ve seen it’?? I’m pretty sure she’s encouraged people to vote for her performances in the past just for the hell of it, whether they’ve actually seen it or not 🤔

IMG_2804.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says a lot that she posted this to her subscribers only—and also ‘vote if you’ve seen it’?? I’m pretty sure she’s encouraged people to vote for her performances in the past just for the hell of it, whether they’ve actually seen it or not 🤔

View attachment 2546224
Ffs it's had a week long run in the west end

How dense are these people!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i

View attachment 2546224
It's shows at the Palladium.. if i have ever seen anyone in more need of Grammarly, it is these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2546224
it’s being given similar treatment

what the hell is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow she is really utterly shameless. I'm actually embarrassed for her that she posted that, and her Mum too.
---
She doesn't even deserve an award anyway. There are much better shows

Reactions: 23
Guys I was in London yesterday on the tubes and I got offered a seat on a tube without wearing a baby on board badge! (I’m 8 months preg) I declined because I was only staying one stop and it was very busy but ??? I managed to NOT announce to everyone I was pregnant and STILL got offered a seat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can't believe a person with such crippling anxiety would be happy to go up and accept an award she knew she only got because she "tricked" WoS to allow her to be nominated for. The second hand embarrassment I'm feeling for her! How can she not see how pathetic this is, you haven't been nominated for anything, your career is on the decline, let it go with grace and decorum

Reactions: 34
She’s posted this to her subscribers—absolutely pathetic

View attachment 2546178
For a person with crippling social anxiety she has a healthy ego doesn’t she?
Imagine being on your HONEYMOON and having a meltdown because you’ve been told NO.
The awards are meaningless as someone said above because you don’t have to prove you’ve seen the show just mindlessly vote. No quality control at all. She thinks she’s Rob Madge at this point, he did a one off ‘concert’ got picked up for a longer run, won an Olivier and now Broadway. She’s delusional.
Stay strong whatsonstage
VOTE SAM BARKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s shameless, graceless and absolutely embarrassing. I hope they say the show is eligible only to not nominate it.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe a person with such crippling anxiety would be happy to go up and accept an award she knew she only got because she "tricked" WoS to allow her to be nominated for. The second hand embarrassment I'm feeling for her! How can she not see how pathetic this is, you haven't been nominated for anything, your career is on the decline, let it go with grace and decorum
Exactly. It just shows how much of an act it is when she acts all humble and insecure about her performing abilities. When it comes down to it, she's so outraged by not being included in an award show (on a criteria-based technicality, not even a personal snub) that she uses her fans to try and pressure the organizers into nominating her.

It's crazy. Plus what would it even mean now if she did get an award. Would that feel like an accomplishment? The ego on her is so insane.

Reactions: 25
The WoS admin is having none of it and has replied to every fan with this🤣Carries ‘TOUR’ isn’t eligible, end of.
IMG_1649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ha this is hilarious, she's meant to be enjoying her honeymoon but instead she's throwing a tantrum about WoS nominations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.