Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My respect for WOS has gone up 3,000 fold.
---
Stay strong WOS - we’re behind you.
Love this for her. Cazza is being told “no” for the first second time in her life, and she literally cannot process rejection. Or, she’s so stupid she can’t even realize that she was on TOUR, and the Palladium was just a stop. She can’t have her cake and eat it too.

I love how it’s so obvious that Oliver still has such a grip on her. I don’t think we would’ve seen this meltdown had he not shared that Alessia moved in. Imagine being 31, pregnant on your HONEYMOON, and whining about not being nominated for an award that holds no clout.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She is literally Veruca Salt, it just reeks of desperation and embarrassment

Reactions: 40
You’d think Lambert Jackson the producer of her tour would take up the cudgels for her as they put it as an option in the first place. Instead they’ve professionally shut the hell up.
Meanwhile over in Delululand Cazza and Debbie still whining and whipping up the troops is hilarious.
Interesting and doubly hilarious to see Lambert Jackson also produced the Darren Criss concert (which can be nommed) and Cazza was so overjoyed to be ‘specially chosen by Darren’ to feature in his concert. Sure Jan.

Reactions: 18
Love this for her. Cazza is being told “no” for the first second time in her life, and she literally cannot process rejection. Or, she’s so stupid she can’t even realize that she was on TOUR, and the Palladium was just a stop. She can’t have her cake and eat it too.

I love how it’s so obvious that Oliver still has such a grip on her. I don’t think we would’ve seen this meltdown had he not shared that Alessia moved in. Imagine being 31, pregnant on your HONEYMOON, and whining about not being nominated for an award that holds no clout.
This is the second time she doesn’t get her way. First time was Oliver breaking up with her. She can’t let this happen again, so now WoS is getting her anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to calm down, it's only a whats on stage award!

Reactions: 14
Maybe everyone should start tagging or emailing WOS to share their support for WOS

Reactions: 10
I want a What's on Stage award now too actually. I can't sing, dance or act and I've never performed in a show but that's not going to stop me, if I get enough backing then I can enter any category I want I just need all of you to nominate me please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have tried to create a new thread but it won't let me, would somebody else mind doing it? The highest ranked title was Mark81's The Honeymoaners acc. to my search.
Screenshot_20231102_100842_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread here

---
How do you close a thread? I forget

New thread here

---
How do you close a thread? I forget
Report your last comment and ask the mods to close the thread
I've done it 😊👍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.