Carrie Hope Fletcher #78 What do we do when life gets tough? Marry our rebound and get up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don’t think I’m getting my point across in the right way I didn’t mean she went out there and set out to expose her self to covid no one dose that but in my opinion I feel Carrie should be taking precautions with covid and a unborn baby as she would fall now into the vulnerable category I’m not saying wear a mask and blah blah I’m saying being more aware of people and her surroundings such as hugging fans etc just my opinion covid is spreading again I work for the nhs and we are seeing a rise in cases pregnancy can effect the immune system which would be weaker ……. I’m just saying what I feel
It seems to me you’re saying she should do what she can to avoid getting Covid. I don’t think we have any proof that she hasn’t been. The only way to avoid it this days would be to lock herself up in a room away from the rest of society and that’s not possible. There should never be a moral high ground around avoiding getting Covid, especially not now.

Reactions: 16
Slating her for having/catching covid while pregnant is just stupid. It is rife again at the moment. She could of picked it up from absolutely anywhere at anytime and she would have had to test for work
Ugh not slating at all this is my opinion and this is a site we can express our opinions on things has everyone forgotten about covid my post is stating how there her and a baby now growing inside of her and that maybe she should have taken some precautions now due to a new strain of covid and it’s spreading again it’s like me catching covid even thou I’m clinical vulnerable people saying oh I should of been more careful because of this I wear a mask and regularly take covid test to protect me this has been blown out of proportion by everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to take a covid test this morning because I woke up feeling miserable with a sore throat and couldn’t stop coughing- I have a family member in the nhs so they have loads of spare tests (I don’t have covid btw probs just a cold).
In theatre backstage crew are still wearing masks so I wouldn’t be surprised if covid tests are still being done on crew and actors.
must admit my cough has gone down since I took some cold and flu tablets but now I can’t breathe out of one nostril and it’s driving me insane! Lucky I had a day off today!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.